Hotdiggedydemon thread

I've just caught wind that the guy couldn't pay his rent, his cat's were send to an animal shelter.
How did that happened? He seems a like a good animator to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

maxgilardi.com/artwork/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ha

Why wasn't he in africa dudes?

Karma.

>He seems a like a good animator to me.
That doesn't mean that he'd be wealthy.

Youtube fucked animators a few years ago with their how their monetization works. Something to do with more minutes watched being the focus, which is hard when a minute of animation takes hours of work.

It's why a lot of animators do video game letsplays now.

That's what he gets for talking shit about Moana

Explain?

His cats are probably going to get put down depending on what shelter he put them in. Adult animals are less likely to be adopted than younger ones.

Should've gotten a real job

He went homeless and had to give away his cats.

He called Steven Universe shitty!!!

animators on jewtube fucked themselves
they're the ones that complained for years about the reply girls, resulting in youtube making it based on percentage of video watched rather than # of views

>e-celebs getting fucked over IRL

it's very shitty

>Sonic Goes Too Fast: "I wish for a world without Jews"
>Steven Jewniverse
>Ugly depiction of Connie
>pretty damn racist on Twitter

Karma.

I'm still amazed how he went from one of the edgiest animators on Youtube to a pathetic cuck.

OH BOO HOO THE POOR ANIMALS

fucking faggot

Not how karma works.

Isn't it "do a bad thing, bad things happen to you"?

>waaah he made fun of the six gazillions and called my Steven Universe waifu uggo :( so his cats deserve to die
Wow thanks I hate SUfags even more now. I hope every single one of you gets gassed.

That's maybe a third of it, and an oversimplification of it at that.

>one parody video every 3 months on YouTube
>why can't I live off my hobby

literally who?

oddly enough, his cats are probably getting gassed right now

Is that it ?
I thought he did something actually shitty

>I thought he did something actually shitty
Like the writing in all of his works?

Nah, dude, I'm just trying to think of the content off the top of my head. Not an SUfag, just stating the obvious.

Pity. The life of a cat is worth more than the life of a Steven Universe fan.

if that were true Hilary would be bed ridden shitting herself daily while she convulsed to death along with all the other suits that do the kinda fucked up shit she did.

The only person who came close to this was Steve Jobs, so glad he fucking died horribly for all the people he fucked over.

>muh youtube ad revenue

Holy fucking shit, how is he so retarded? Why didn't he set up a Patreon just like FUCKING EVERY GODDAMN YOUTUBER MAKING TIME-INTENSIVE VIDEOS?

Probably, unless he sent them to a no kill shelter. That's unlikely though.

You mean animators are lazy idiots who think they should get millions off minecraft pariodys.

he did

Egoraptor was never good

he did it's just nobody donated

if you don't set the right rewards it's worthless

>$5 reward
>one of my cats
>$10 reward
>both of my cats

Fuck off you attentionwhoring cunt. Find a job instead of fishing for pity on an anonymous imageboard.

If you had been responsible enough to have pets in the first place, you'd have known that you sometimes have to swallow your pride and do what it takes when others depend on you.

TL;DR: Fuck you, and your cats are better off without you.

kek

>makes nothing original
>just about everything he makes is edgelord-tier
>got his fame from shitty MLP parody series
>all his stuff is currently reviews
>LIKES sausage party
>doesn't even seem to do full 2d animation anymore. puts in 3d CGI a lot

>Most of his interactions with fans involve insults
>Deliberately edgy in everything he does
>This markets himself to incredibly small portions the fanbases he parodies

Wow, great business sense. He didn't see the market changing and refused to change with it. Sucks for him, but the dumbest thing people can do is to think talent = money.

You can be the best damn "X" in the world, and you'll still only get what people are willing to pay for"X". Demand is what drives it, not supply.

His sense of humor is pretty niche too, just edgy/teen humor. For example, he named one of his cats 'Toilet'. The other 'Adolf'.

1400 something dollars per video.

If he makes a video per month, that's a nice stable income.

our guy?

He's no-one's guy.

cats are shit

If any of these e-celeb animators had gumption, they'd go apply for professional work. But as we've seen with Fagoraptor's attempt, these guys are all fucking NEETs who can't even handle a standard 40 hour work week.

too bad it didn't fix the situation for those still working in Apple factories
karma is a joke

He's nothing but clickbait now

If that's the case, then why hasn't Keemstar been gangraped?

But Connie is ugly.

Link to Connie pic?

Wow user, you're so cool.

He didn't have a real job and animators that aren't doing the draw my life format are totally fucked.

>tfw Egoraptor got fired from his job working at FOX of all places
>no degree, no formal training, he just got hired because of his online presence and popularity
>fucks it all up because he's too lazy to do his job
.>gets fired but tells everyone that he quit

No such thing.

he didn't get fired, he quit

because it wasn't like making cartoons on newgrounds

not even kidding

Drawing your favorite cartoon characters in a bad light and making fun of jews is not a "bad thing". Thats literally things you don't like.

>Is Doctor Strange too Strange?

>they'd go apply for professional work
I've heard of one that did

Andrew Dickman, guy that used to make title cards for TGWTG faggots & even had his own show, he got work storyboarding for various cartoons like Teen Titans Go!
unlike egoraptor, who only did pre-production, dude's still working

maxgilardi.com/artwork/

Found a folder with a lot of his art files.

Listen, if you got fired from a job, would YOU tell everyone the real reason or just lie about it and say you quit....?
>hahaha yeah i got fired from my job because I was being a lazy shit and actual animation is a lot of work

Well, now he's not making cartoons at all. Funny how that works, huh?

Mein sides!!
What I got for two bucks and a soda?

>LIKES sausage party
wow yikes, like can you even imagine??

Oh, Moana? OH, MOANA? WOW, WHAT A GREAT FILM!

I agree cats are shit, but at least cats didn't bully a girl into attempting suicide like SUfags did

.....If he makes a video per month...
Maybe you are close to the answer

Just like how Lauren Zuke was a HS dropout but got hired to work on one of the most popular cartoons on tv, but she fucked it all up because she couldn't control her autism.
There are animation students working their asses off who got rejected but this retard got the job despite being hilariously unqualified.

connections are usually more important than talent

also Sugar refuses to actually hire attractive people

I could say that about anyone who quit, unless you have something to back it up (I really don't know enough about it) I'm not going to take that route of logic to just assume he was fired.

This industry is such a joke. Literally full of nothing but adult children. Makes me glad I didnt take up animation in college.

alright, calm down

didn't ask for your life story

>is lazy as fuck
>cant commit to anything, always half asses shit as evidence by Girl Chan, Sequelitis, etc
>talked about starting a new cartoon series but that was like 2 years ago and only because he was jealous of Undertale's popularity
>has ADHD
yeah im sure he did "quit".

>also Sugar refuses to actually hire attractive people
>Kate Micucci
>Estelle
>Not attractive

I AM CALM SHUT UP

>also Sugar refuses to actually hire attractive people

what the fuck are you talking about

Why the fuck would you double space your posts?

Reddit spacing. They aren't from around these partts

>he actually fell for the meme

How did the guy who made Brain Dump (which was voted BEST SHOW ON THE IN-TER-NET) become homeless?

every second post in this thread has double spacing, get some real problems

I've literally seen only one animation from him that I'd call actually good
it was a video similar to Sequilitis where he was talking about problems with the videogame industry

it was smoothly animated, had no deformation that he became known for, and it flowed nice

Spacing your sentences = coming from another site
Seek mental help.

>makes nothing but parodies
>seth rogen esque humor
waste of talent

what if it's all the same problem?

>just useless conjecture
>no actual info other than a hate for him
K

Sure he's all over the place, but he also has had success with his other stuff. He just finished a YoutubeRed show (while he was still filming Grumps) and going on tour... so he just commits to things he likes to do. He's just luckier than most people in that he actually has the chance to do it. It makes just as much sense that he got into the industry, saw how shit it was for him personally, and left.

Nice try, but somebody on here told me that if you double space your posts that means you are from the reddit tribe, and as we all know, Sup Forums is a very reliable source for information.

That alien isn't attractive.

>tfw out of all the big-name Newgrounds fuckers, Runka-Chunk is the one with an actual career nowadays

>Runka-Chunk
Who?

that's honestly the biggest shame out of everything that happened around Newgrounds

it's almost like most people won't hire edgy assholes or something

There's no fucking justice in this world

Perhaps he needs a box of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers!

Just become an hero already, nobody is going to validate your shitty meme forcing attempt.

Why not get a part time job at a supermarket to pay the bills, and come home to make animation and stuff for money from a patreon?

this is the exact moment I knew his talent was dead

His only success was some metal gear solid video he posted nearly a decade ago.
He's a lazy fuck, that's fact. He can't hold a job, and can't even bother to actually animate anything anymore . What the hell happened to pic related??? Wasn't he going to grace his fans with a new animated series??? I knew he wasn't going to actually follow through with it, but its still pathetic. And I don't hate Egoraptor, just disappointed with how much of a loser he turned out to be when he had so much potential.

calm down