FUCK GAY KALDUR IN YOUNG JUSTICE

Photo unrealated, but yeah guys please tell me we'll all riot when season 3 comes out?

You seem angry, user. Are you not comfortable with your sexuality?

Yet user, completely comfortable, I'm just wondering why the one black guy has to be a twink is all.

Since OP is a more a fag than Kaldur will ever be, can we talk about something more relevant?
Like what is the artist of OP pic doing now? I liked him on Academy X and Runaways

Does anyone legitimately care that Kaldur is bisexual?

Who is the artist?

I have no problem with him being bisexual but let's be honest, all they'll focus on is that he loves them penises.

Superboy is gay? Thought he was in love with Miss Martian? Is she now turning into dudes so she can plunder her BF's Kryptonian blackhole?

Kauldur is Aqualad. Conner is Superboy.

Kal-Dur is Aqualad, Kon-El is Superboy

Kaldur is literally an OC on the show, and has no prior history in the DCU outside of his appearances in Brightest Day and DCU Rebirth.

So if you're gonna make a character gay, don't you think it's better that they do it with what's ostensibly a new character than with an existing character in a way that makes no sense like with Iceman?

Also you realize this is only in the comics and not the cartoon, right?

that's how it should be
ESPECIALLY if he's also the bottom

Michael Ryan

Blaqualad is gay? I guess spending a lot time with men under the waves tend to do that. Who's his BF? Static Shock?

You insecure little bitch you need to calm the fuck down.

>being mad an OC made for the show is gay

newfag detected

Are you that black dude from CBR who's assblasted that Kaldur is gay/bi because blacks are somehow overrepresented in LGBT media (how?)?

>Also you realize this is only in the comics and not the cartoon, right?
Weissman said/hinted he's bi

He's bi and he doesn't have one.

Jackson and Kaldur aren't the same character even if they share some traits. But Kaldur is probably bi, such is life.

Threesome would resolve that love triangle anyway.

Well he did grow up in Atlantean culture. Which is a Greek culture. So I'm sure bisexuality is pretty common. After all Greeks liked their young boys.

Oh, did I miss the butthurt?
I wonder if that's the same one who was complaining about Mr Terrific (in Arrow tv show) and Prodigy

Do you guys think he was also in love with Garth?

>Which is a Greek culture.
No it isn't.

In the comics Atlantis predates Greece by thousands of years.

It must suck to have such a pointless chip on your shoulder.

Gillen's explanation for Prodigy's powers turning him gay, with the way his powers are supposed to work, says sexuality is a learned skill that you develop over time and that's... problematic? Plus I always wanted to see Prodigy and Surge get back together and fuck him for ruining that. Prodigy was the Batman of Academy X. Now he's not even an X-Man.

Terrific's biggest character moment was finally getting over his wife's death and getting into that really cute relationship with Sasha Bordeaux. His wife and child dying are his entire reason for being a superhero. But this is Curtis not Michael so who really cares, right? It's only ruining a generation's idea of who a character is, right?

this would be completely appropriate for the show since YJ was half teen romance bullshit and half keikaku anyway

They all have the exact same body types in that artstyle. They're all twunks

He has a normie boyfriend in the comic

Even tho he isn't, he probably wouldn't mind if a dude wants to go down on him if they asked. He'll just stare on the ceiling as it happens and the Martian peeks that whole time

Atlantis is however a Greek Myth

>Now he's not even an X-Man.
Considering how the X-books treats most of the X-kids, he's better away. Even being in the Holy Vagina Blood University is better than being Quentin Quire or Kitty Pryde's faire valoir.
Also, his powers didn't make he bi, they made him realize he was bi.

And? This is in DC, not in the real world.

Well he did until he started showing him his powers

>In the comics Atlantis predates Greece by thousands of years.

Not in the cartoon, which is what we are talking about though since they go out of the way to have the Atlanteans speaking Greek.

Wouldn't he just be bi then? I mean, he carried a torch for Tula for quite a while, so much so that he considered leaving the team for her. Plus the excuse that he left because of her death was never questioned by the team.

Didn't realize you were talking about the comics. My bad.

And we all thought Miles Morales was supposed to the the gay black superhero of our generation...

Dick should have been Bi

Source faggot

>Megan pulls a Jean Grey

DC would not recover from such a stint. SJWs only allow Marvel to do that shit. DC is never allowed to do that.
Even when DC gets diversity entirely right (Chinese Supes) they still get shat on by the tumblrinas and Marvel praised for that chola skank garbage.

arent black guys more prone to gayness? i feel like they are.

Yes, due to prison

>blacks are somehow overrepresented in LGBT media (how?)?
Not that guy, but non ghetto trash black people are maybe 4% of the population, so they should only be 4% of the fictional population.

Just like how only 4% of NBA players are black.

Stories tend to take place around special circumstances. Thus representative population can be skewed.