Pregnant P. The Super Pregnant lady

(image not from me, I found it with a quick google image search)

A super Hero whose super power only exist if she is pregnant.
The classic deal
-Flying
-Invulnerability
-Super Strength
But only if she is Pregnant. The later her pregnancy, the more powerful she is.

So she regularly go to the Sperm bank to get herself pregnant
And then abort in the state that allow the latest abortion.
That way, she can remain powered permanently.

Her argument is that it's okay, because she save more life than the one she abort. and that foetus aren't people yet contrary to the one she save.

Pro-life people want her to be officially classified as a super-villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A
pastebin.com/YDcZjR8E
pastebin.com/8sGs19GR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, I have a insect queen TF fetish and I think that's fucked up.

>being part of a super team
>you are the guy in charge of writing rejection letters for super who didn't cut it.
>Your job for today is to motivate the rejection of Pregnant P. with out it turning out into a nightmarish PR shitstorm.

That's a termite, Justin

Your uterus collapses after too many abortions.

Not a super-powered Uterus who completely regenerate to a pristine state once she get pregnant again.

Oh no my abortion fetish is kicking up

fucking weird premise, but has very interesting story potential.

I approve.

>And then abort in the state that allow the latest abortion.

I can't jack off to this.

>be a representative of a pro-choice rally, having to write a motivated rejection letter as to why they'd prefer not to be associated with her image and prefer for her to not be present at the tally.
Even Pro-choice feel super awkward about her.

>raping her makes her stronger.
That's a fetish, right?
>invulnerable
>getting an abortion
pick one.

The baby doesn't have invulnerability, only her. and it's not like there isn't a direct access to it.

This premise is dumb, and you're dumb. It's up there with a guy who only has superpowers if he rapes a girl once a day and so does so regularly, and Rapeman says it's morally correct because Rapeman contributes more to society that way.

There isn't, cervix closes when pregnant, it doesn't even open when having an orgasm while pregnant, like it usually does.

>It's up there with a guy who only has superpowers if he rapes a girl once a day and so does so regularly, and Rapeman says it's morally correct because Rapeman contributes more to society that way.
Rapeman is her Lover/nemesis. Like Batman with Catwoman.

This honestly sounds like a much better story.

You don't need to break the cervix to cause an abortion.

>Baby is encapsulated in an invulnerable shield.
>Its mother is probably immune to abortion pills
I don't see how it will work.
It's a retarded character made up for fat cat ladies that doesn't even have sex.

>>Baby is encapsulated in an invulnerable shield.
He is not. The placenta is generated from the fecundated egg. it's part of the baby. And you don't need to break the Cervix to access to it.

>You don't need to break the cervix to cause an abortion.
>ignore the point entirely.

Why does she have to abort the baby to keep her powers?

This, just have the baby and get knocked up again as soon as possible.

>A super Hero whose super power only exist if she is pregnant.
>The classic deal
>-Flying
>-Invulnerability
>-Super Strength
>But only if she is Pregnant. The later her pregnancy, the more powerful she is.

And here's the exact point where your idea goes off the fucking rails.

>So she regularly go to the Sperm bank to get herself pregnant
>That way, she can remain powered permanently.
>Her argument is that it's okay, because she save more life than the one she abort. and that foetus aren't people yet contrary to the one she save.

>Pro-life people want her to be officially classified as a super-villain

What you started with was an interesting premise. An exploration of pregnancy and what you gain and lose in the act of giving birth.

What you turned it into was some dumb Mark Millar Nemisis-level edgelord garbage.

But thanks for posting the idea, because I'm going to steal the good half of it, make a comic out of it and get on Top Ten lists for either this year or next year (depending on how long it takes to finish the book).

Rapeman is already a actual hero though.

>He hasn't seen the Rapeman OVA.

And isn't the last allowed semester for abortion still ne so early that the belly isn't that apparent? im not a burger tho. but if you wanna go for Drama yopu could have her keep her source of power a secret for MORE DRAMA. and then have it drop as a STUNNING REVEAL midstory.

She doesn't want to have a kid right now.

>Rapeman OVA
>not reading the manga
Pleb.

The art is shit and the mangaka is a one-hit wonder anyway.

>But thanks for posting the idea, because I'm going to steal the good half of it,
And you have my blessing. I wouldn't have done anyting with it anyway.

Just don't forget, once you are famous and get interviewed for your great comic and its success is settle, tell them in an exclusive reveal, about the part you left out when asked how you got that idea.

>whose super power only exist if she is pregnant
> So she regularly go to the Sperm bank to get herself pregnant

HELLO I SPEAK FOREIGN TOO HOW ARE THINGS IN FOREIGNIA HAVE YOU REMEMBERED TO WEAR THE HAT OF ST. MYLBONIA AND DO THE TRADITIONAL DANCE AROUND THE VILLAGE SQUARE WITH THE OLDEST LADY WHILE THE CHILDREN CLAP THEIR SHOES TOGETHER

>AND DO THE TRADITIONAL DANCE AROUND THE VILLAGE SQUARE WITH THE OLDEST LADY WHILE THE CHILDREN CLAP THEIR SHOES TOGETHER
Last time I did that, the lady took fire. No one can figure out why. I am not allowed outside anymore.

YOU ARE THE SPECIAL ONE, THE ONE THE FERRETS SPEAK OF IN HUSHED TONES

Was cute sounding up until

Yeah, nah, powerhungry villain

Post it on Pregchan.

>tfw preg fetishist and it doesn't appeal to me

Drop the abortion aspect. Just have her be a surrogate. Be pregnant as much as she needs to be and no killing.

Isn't that art from a ladies magazine or something.

Anyway this is boring. Actual fetishists have better ideas with less edge.

Honestly, the abortion angle could make for some great dark comedy material. The character and her gimmick can't hold up a story on their own, but they could work on a short, ensemble-based show.

>(image not from me, I found it with a quick google image search)
I would really love to see the artist's reaction if they just stumbled onto this thread.

>"hmm, pregnancy is muh fetish. This sound goo-"
>then abort in the state that allow the latest abortion
Fuck off

> tiny feet in the third trimester

>Pro-life people want her to be officially classified as a super-villain.

[citation needed]

Is one of her "villains" the Catholic Church?

PILFERING PLACENTA, PREGNANT P. IT'S YOUR WORST ARCH-NEMESIS OF THEM ALL!

>This thread

>Superhero that's always pregnant

Don't give a fuck about the rest. I'm here for this

Didn't Marvel actually invent this character years ago?

Mother of Heroes, a Chinese chick whose only power is the ability to gestate a group of supers with like a three-day lifespan in like ten days.

>This comic finally had a new issue after 3 years.

Oh boy.

Mother of Champions, you mean. Basically a clone trooper factory.

If you're gonna make her pregnant, at least make her look pregnant.

But why abort? what if her babies gain super powers too? She could have a legion of super powered babies in a few years, depending on how many times her eggs split.

Get that baby kill that baby get that baby kill that baby!

>Honey you need to save the may-
UHHH NOT RIGHT NOW I'M NAUSEOUS I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP
>But people's lives are at stake!
>URHHHH
>*randomly breaks into Whole Foods at 3 AM to eat strawberry jelly and pickles

Remember me? youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A

She'd have to go through the process of birth which is painful and might not be something she wants. She could hate kids. Plus she'd have to raise them (or get someone to raise them), and hope that they develop powers, don't turn evil, AND want to work with/for her.

What is this? Link?

Is the uterus/embryo also invincible? What's stopping one good punch in the stomach to kill the baby and thus take away her superpowers?

Thanks for restoring some faith on humanity.

>invulnerability
>super strength
>The later her pregnancy, the more powerful she is.
I know childbirth is hard, but presumably increasing invulnerability and super strength would mean she should be able to compress her cervix hard enough to shoot a baby out of her vagina like a cannon and not feel a thing.
Oh, I think I just invented her last resort attack.

It used to be a webcomic but it's only on comixology. fuck if I'm gonna buy it.

The first two issue she gets brutally raped by the villain because he thinks she is her super powered twin sister. Then she gets powered from being pregnant with his kid. They didn't actually get anywhere near the cover stage of pregnancy.

What would her weakness be? Someone kicking her too hard in the stomach?
Just imagine, if she actually wanted to keep the kids.
>Be Pregnant P. out and about, doing a super hero patrol or whatever they call it.
>You aren't flying right now because your back is killing you and you really don't want the strain right now.
>Your mom sense tingles.
>Someone's following you.
>You can tell by the odor that it's the infamous super-villain, Homeless Man.
>He attempts to shank you with a dirty toothbrush.
>You dodge it with difficulty.
>Being 7 months pregnant, while it makes you more powerful, really decreases your agility.
>You swing at your foe, hitting him square in the jaw.
>He recoils.
>He swings at you against, this time with a...spork?
>Yeah, you're done with this.
>You knock the spork out of his hand and begin to take off.
>He takes this chance to lunge at you with his fists.
>This time he strikes you, square in the stomach.
>It is a bit of a target now, after all.
>"No matter," You think to yourself. "I'll just use my laser eyes to-"
>You fall to the ground.
>You can't fly anymore.
>Homeless Man picks up his dirty toothbrush that he'd dropped earlier.
>You can't seem to use your laser eyes anymore.
>Nor can you use your Screech of Excruciating Pain, it seems.
>Nor can you use... ANY of your powers.
>Wait.
>Oh god.
"Oh god."
>You realize what's happened.
>You're powerless.
>Your kid is dead.
>And this sub-par villain is the cause for all of it.
>...
>God have mercy on his soul.

If her belly looks like that when she's getting the abortion then at that point it's straight up child murder.

It's called a miscarriage, my little pro-life user ;)

>What's stopping one good punch in the stomach to kill the baby and thus take away her superpowers?

What's stopping a good hard punch from a tough villain from rattling any super hero's insides? What's stopping Iron man from becoming paste in his suit?

COMICS.

This is kinda like Bokurano but with babies instead of kids and a womb instead of a giant robot.

/thread
wtf

>>You aren't flying right now because your back is killing you
What part of invulnerability and super strength don't you get?

Doesn't really work if her tummy is invulnerable too.

Why not just have her team up with a time manipulator who can keep the foetus perpetually at 8 months?

How about a super hero whose superpowers come from the public's opinion about him? As in, the more hated he is, the more powerful he gets.

OP I can't find the source of this anyway.

Can you provide a link?

>The later her pregnancy, the more powerful she is.

user you can't have an abortion after 12 weeks iirc and that is barely 3 months.

It would be better if she just goes through the 9 months of pregnancy, then has the babies and gives them for adoption. Imagine her getting into labor, that would almost be cosmic power up.

>A super Hero whose super power only exist if she is pregnant
female athletes actually do it because in some weeks of pregnancy they get several percents stronger

so they time pregnancy to coincide with the event and then abort

Nvm I'm blind.

why would a superhero abort her babies

Why not just give birth? You're temporarily 'infertile' for the same amount of time after childbirth and an abortion. Just not having a kill count that puts Lanza to shame

She'd be stuck in a delivery room instead of fighting crime. Unless you're suggesting she deliver mid battle, and then try quickly to get inseminated after she loses her power?
It'd actually be more logical to abort and then get inseminated because the abortion procedure would take less time and deal with less overall bodymass being taken out depending on just how close to the delivery date were talking. Plus with a scheduled abortion, she can properly plan the down times for insemination, whereas the babies just pop out whenever her water breaks so planning down time to recollect the powers is more risky.

>pregnant superhero
holy shit that's my fetish, how do-
>she regularly gets abortions
aaaaaaaand I lost my boner. OP why did you need to add abortion, that shit ain't hot

Remove everything starting with the Sperm Bank and you're good.

I am honestly fucking triggered.

But you could make the story work maybe the moral dillema of perpetual abortions be the central theme.

She could just give the kids up for adoption.

Does she team up with Hathor the Cow Goddess?

This is fucking stupid

>More powerful the later it is
>Doesn't never became illegal due to how late it is seeing that bump
>Uterus doesn't just collapse
>No one gets questions why this woman keeps going to the sprem bank often
>Grossed out both anti and pregnancyfags

The only good thing that could come out is her launching the baby like a cannon ball

I'm still trying to internally debate if this will trigger SJWs and Femi-nazis.

Yup, it will, because by their logic, men can get pregnant too, and pregnant females only reinforces the patriarchy, LOL.

>Yup, it will, because by their logic, men can get pregnant too, and pregnant females only reinforces the patriarchy, LOL.
That complain could be used for any pregnant protagonist and they haven't complained yet. So, not likely.

That sounds like an email myth your grandma might send to everyone.

You...you're seriously arguing for this?
Seriously.

Someone make a screencap of this shit so we can forever mock this person.

Just think of the toylines you could market. Actions figures with baby-launching springs. Squishy toys that shoot out a baby when you squeeze them, then suck it back in when you release the pressure. And the power-up pregnancy line that lets you pump up the character's belly until her water breaks.
Each toy comes with a pack of ten (10!) barf bags for the convenience of your family and soon-not-to-be friends.

Sup Forums's mommy fantasies are getting out of hand

What if they later have a story arc where she gets cut off by the sperm bank. Then she suddenly picks up a young teenage boy sidekick for "reasons".

Mark my words, they will, if they haven't already.

I've had a comic about pregnant super heroes for 10 years. The only pregnant men comments I get are from shitty Mpreg fetishists.

>tfw wrote preggo fapfics for /d/ and this shit is too much for me

Why the abortions? Just carry them to term and be a surrogate.

Olympic Dames is that you?

Friendly reminder thay Hox is almost done translating volume 4 of Wombs

>wrote preggo fapfics for /d/
Oh? Where can I find them?

How did you ever figure out my secret identity?

Please keep in mind I wrote them for /d/, so if you're expecting something vanilla it probably won't be up your alley. Parts 1 and 2.

pastebin.com/YDcZjR8E
pastebin.com/8sGs19GR