She beats Ares with a blue laser

>She beats Ares with a blue laser
Anyone else with they would have stuck with the classic Perez ending? Always thought it was really cool.

Also, is this the first mainline superhero movie that does not ever say the name of the superhero?

user ... I'm not sure how to sugarcoat this so I'm gonna just say it.
Lightning isn't made of lasers.

Blue laser is the name of the trope. It doesn't literally have to be a blue laser.

I thought it was pretty cool seeing that shit blast straight through Ares.

Also I think someone said that Sameer called her Wonder Woman in French at some point.

as you are remaking this exact thread again from last night I'll tell you again: it was clearly Zeus's thunderbolts

But.... She did not have to direct that lightning at Ares cock to defeat him, so I gonna say that's still a step in the right direction from a certain previously crappy movie involving ghosts and female main characters.

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that Diana took no battle damage at all? Like, not even a spot of dirt of charcoal anywhere on her throughout the whole film. I enjoyed it an all, but come on man, even Batman and Superman and Cap and Ironman got dirty in their movies, so what gives?

Different heroes are different. This is a good thing.

Zeus died, and Ares harnessed lightning just moments before to hit Diana with, it was just normal lightning nothing else.

>not getting dirty makes them different.
Nah they tried too hard to make it pg when wonderwoman would be the first one to cut off heads with a sword over superman or bats.

So, Diana is just magically immune to dirt? I'd that some extra power they gave her for the movie? Because that doesn't make much sense.

There was too much fucking lightning for fighting a god that wasn't Zeus.

I don't agree with this, she looked a bit roughed up after the No Mans Land fight

I didn't notice this at all, I expect her shield and bracers to be unaffected by the bullets during to having a magical quality, but she came out spotless and with her hair still perfectly in place, maybe I just have to watch it again to be sure.

>wonderwoman would be the first one to cut off heads with a sword over superman or bats
Oh word? So you just don't know anything about Wonder Woman

Superman didn't got dirt fighting zod. Only after Bruce used k he started being damaged.

that would ruin her appeal as waifubait

>ruin
That's not how you spell Enhance, user.

her hair was neat but I feel like I remember some debris and dirt marks

>being upset because a character with a magic and legend-based mythos is magic

fuck off

So...now all of the old gods are dead, right?

Does this mean Wonder Woman segues into the Apokolips/New Genesis storyline.

Nigga, there are more comics and adaptation with "Diana, the neck snaper" than the opposite.

Do you really think that THIS was the reason? Or good?

No there are not. There are just more in the past 10 years or so but she's been around since the '40s my dude.
Just because all you've seen is Injustice and the New 52 doesn't mean that's her character period.

I didn't say I was upset, I just find it odd that she was perfectly clean throughout the whole movie, even when she had a tank tread wrapped around her and was pinned to the ground, she didn't even have a scuff mark. Also, if you cared to read more than that one post responding to someone with a "heroes are different" argument you'd see that I clearly said I enjoyed the movie and her remaining clean throughout the film was just a minor thing that didn't actually distract from the movie at all.

Maybe it's you who should fuck off user, or else join in on the discussion with something more than a shit post.

because then you would all be crying "muh colors" if she was smothered in dirt.

The opening of the movie negates that argument though, and I don't see how adding in a few scuff marks would have people screaming muh colorz! Besides, there is a big difference between a few patches of charcoal and dirt and being covered head to toe in it.

>The opening of the movie negates that argument though

mouseketeer #16: ''and the movie was good when actually had collors, the moment she reaches the trenches it becomes Michael Bay tier muddy colors!!! Like made by a 5 year old while on drugs with Adam Sandler working on the movie and dark and gritty and depressing and the main the movie is embarrase of being a comic book movie, etc, etc, memes, memes''

Who are you quoting, or are you just spouting memes? A movie based in ww1 should be a tad dark and gritty, you see that sudden vast change the moment they step away from Paradise Island, but the discussion I'm trying to have is about Diana and her ability to stay perfectly clean throughout the whole movie, not the colors that they used. Let's try and stay on topic here.

i think the slow-mo was only used to show how she perceive fast things, like bullets

>doens't mean that is her character period
so how is her period then