Remember when capeshit strived to be cinema instead of stepping stones to a cinematic universe?

Remember when capeshit strived to be cinema instead of stepping stones to a cinematic universe?

I remember they would always fuck with the story cause they felt their ideas were better.
Like organic webshooters or that weird speaking to the dead souls power Jonah Hex had.

Fuck you organic webshooters are the shit.

ACTUALLY A GOOD MOVIE THAT HAPPENS TO INCLUDE SUPER HEROES
>Batman (1966)
>Batman (1989)
>Batman Returns
>Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>Blade II
>Hellboy II: The Golden Army
>Logan
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>Superman
>Superman II
>X-Men
>X2: X-Men United

What happened to this?

Organic web shooters were amazing
I never like web cartridge because it
always ran out at the worst possible moment but seemingly infinite even when told he had a little left.

>Like organic webshooters

As someone who was basically introduced to Spiderman through the movies when I found out organic webshooters weren't a part of the original character I was hugely surprised. It's like, why even call him Spiderman if he wasn't even given the skill most associated with spiders originally? I'm flabbergasted anyone thinks the mechanical ones are better.

Lots and lots of money. If your blockbuster movies ain't a part of a larger universe you're just leaving money on the table.

Delicious money.

Remember when Sup Forums stayed in their shithole?

The mechanical web shooters where invented by Peter it show that he is smart.

The mechanical web shooters were invented by Peter because organic web counted as "bodily fluid" which was prohibited by the comics code in 1962

Fuck you for making me remember the Jonah Hex movie

Remember when summerfags like yourself fucked off and didnt try to junior mod every thread?

dude, its not a big deal. where the webs came from had absolutely nothing to do with the actual story.

Guardians 1&2 as well as Iron Man easily deserve a place on that list.

I remember when monster movies were like that too.

>LE SUMMER MEME XD
I remember when your cancerous shit threads got deleted.
Now fuck off to your shithole.

I disagree with all of those except Logan and Blade.
The comic book hero aspect was the focus of all the other ones though. That kinda excludes them from the "happens to include super heroes" rule

say what you losers will, but bickering always peaks during the summer

Agreed.

cinematic universes are the new fad in Hollywood, user. a fad that won't be dying any time soon. best you get used to it.
weird you left out all the shitty ones
>Spidey 3
>Batman Forever
>Batman & Robin
>Elektra
>Catwoman
>Green Lantern
>Superman III
>Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
>Superman Returns
>Fantastic Four (all four of them)
>The 90s Marvel movies like the original Captain America and Punisher which nobody remembers

That's because everyone has an extra buzzword to use rather than think of an argument.

Are you retarded? He says at the top,
>Good movies that happen to have heroes in it.

Or did you think it was a time period thing, because Logan being on that list should've stopped you from thinking that.

Don't forget this one

>organic webshooters
Organic webshooters were because it would have wasted too much screentime on something inconsequential to the movie's plot just for the sake of pleasing the 'not muh!' fags. Organic webshooters also fed into the coming of age theme as a pretty heavy handed metaphor for puberty.

are you retarded? that's not what he said. he said "ACTUALLY A GOOD MOVIE THAT HAPPENS TO INCLUDE SUPER HEROES", in response to OP saying "Remember when capeshit strived to be cinema instead of stepping stones to a cinematic universe?".

How am I retarded for getting the implication that he was trying to say "remember when cape flicks were good before cinematic universes?"

If this thread was titled favorite superhero movies I'd see your point.

Web shooters confirmed retarded

Organic webshooters are gayer than fuck

You wouldn't let it pass if it was Batman shooting a grappling hook out of his flesh, and the same applies here. It's unacceptable

He means it in a sense that going into development, the creators tried to make a good movie, rather than just making a superhero movie.

I think they're fine in comics because they give Peter another dimension to work on by showcasing his science ability. In movies, organic is better because there's not enough screentime and there won't be enough movies to make use of/need that extra plot point.

Thats a really shitty analogy because bats aren't known for shooting grappling hooks out of their ass

Rmemeber Spider Man 3?

That's one of the biggest false equivalencies I think I've ever seen. Try and explain why organic webshooters are stupid in their own right and I'll give you another (you)

Capeshit movies are part of Sup Forums you fucking newfag

Hellboy isn't really a superhero, though.He's always been entrenched in horror, fantasy, and sci-fi more.

It's stupid. You're taking a machine, part of Spidey's tech, and saying "lol it comes from his skin"

What else does he have in his wrist? An iPhone charger? A mechanical razor?

Seriously, you're a massive idiot if you're okay with this

>I remember they would always fuck with the story cause they felt their ideas were better

They still do. Batman is now the Punisher in a fancy suit and Superman is now The Sentry which is ironic as fuck

Spiders don't shoot webbing from their limbs either, Mr. Zoologist

And here I almost thought I was going to have an actual discussion on Sup Forums for once. I really wish people weren't proud of actively making this place worse and then using the 'everyone else does it' excuse.

Spiderman's powers are supposed to mimic a spider.
Spiders organically produce their webs, so why is that so wrong for a guy who is supposed to be a human spider?

>I remember they would always fuck with the story cause they felt their ideas were better.

Homecoming seems to be more guilty than Raimi.

>le capeshit
>le newfag
More buzzwords, Sup Forumsshitters.
Just kill yourself already. This board would greatly improve without your ilk.

this

>Capeshit movies are part of Sup Forums you fucking newfag

No they're not, douche. This is a comic and cartoon board.

>Spiderman's powers are supposed to mimic a spider.

Are you implying Spidey sense exists

Sorta. The entire point to spider senses were they they were meant to mimic how spider's have a very wide vision. It's why they know when you're about to squash them from above.

Also they can feel vibrations if something lands in their web or something. Peter's web is a bit more metaphorical but this is 60s comic science we're talking about

>Sup Forums rule #1
>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin

You know how I know you're a newfag?

The damage control here is hilarious and sad. You're anonymous, why not just admit you didn't read the post's preface?

>Also they can feel vibrations

Oh what a unique ability

Thats a nice thread op did your husband make it for you?

>boards aren't allowed to overlap

>hurr durr a loophole makes it okay to create garbage threads full of cross-boarding cancer
It's a comics and cartoons board, shithead. Sup Forums needs to be removed permanently.

Yeah but on their web tho. Isn't that kind of special?

The Dark Knight and Logan include superheroes?

No

If I was sitting on a rope, and you shake the rope, I would feel it

And that in no way compares to the precognitive power Peter has

It's not a loophole if it's plainly stated in the rules newfag.

Jesus Christ it's like I'm reading Amy Pascal's emails

No. The Spider-man movies were corny as fuck, childish and very apologetic of their source material.

Ok but you didn't MAKE that rope. You bought it

>t-totally n-not a loophole
>n-newfag
Just die. If it wasn't for human waste like you, this board wouldn't be unbrowsable garbage.

>Deadpool
>Iron Man
> GOTG 1 and 2
>Wonder Woman
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>The Avengers

>inb4 those are superhero movies

of course they are, but they're good.

No, I don't.
Capeshit has always been the bottom of the barrel of cinema, it's just they weren't focused on sequels, but they were just as dumb.

I don't mind the organic web shooters, but they do take away from one of the genius aspects of Peter Parker. Tobey's Spider-Man never really seemed to express much genius in his fights. He just conveniently lucked his way to victory.

>Doc Ock disables the machine
>sees Sandman get wet and start to fall apart
>conveniently happens to get rid of Venom somewhere with a lot of sound, a weakness that never came up previously in the film

>all those times Peter webbed someone up were basically bukkake as far as Comics Code were concerned

Ew.

Shh, don't tell that to Sup Forums tourists, they think capeshit and comics are pretty much interchangeable and that's why they are flooding threads with crap live action shit.

By your logic it would be even better if he shooted webs out of his ass and not his wrists

Yes

If organic webshooters fags aren't lobbying for Peter to shoot it out of his ass, then I refuse to take their argument seriously

Tobey was a terrible Peter and a passable Spidey. Garfield was infinitely better at both (inb4 he didn't look like a stereotypical 60s dork, EXACTLY that's my point, Peter was never a spineless sputtering autist who looked like a wounded puppy all the time)