Why is every woman in this series a raging lesbian?

Why is every woman in this series a raging lesbian?

They want to?

Pretty art though, what series?

Monstress from Image.

Why is every villainess in this series a titty monster and every protagonist is a pettanko? What do they mean by it?

Monstress

Probably because the author wants them to be. Got any other stupid questions, Poirot?

>me am tarded, what are file name? duuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur

whats the problem Sup Forumsmrade

>Why is every villainess in this series a titty monster

it's where they hide their evil.

>Got any other stupid questions, Poirot?

which Digimon is this?

You're my problem jackass. Sup Forums is a wasteland filled with hateful, idiotic sheep. The fact that any of you "people" dare continue to live and waste precious oxygen is offensive to reality as a whole. I've been stuck in this hell hole with the lot of you rat pieces of shit for over a decade, and I'm fuckin' pissed off.

So should you opt to deny the universe a favor by killing yourself, the very least you can do is shut your fucking mouth for once and stop acting like the mentally challenged wretch you are.

Yeah, that is just straight up Sakuyamon.

Because women ARE lesbians.

It's the way feminism and the NWO is trying to demonize male sexuality and trying to push a progressive pro pedo agenda.

Haha, ok.

>Why is every villainess in this series a titty monster
Uh, you got any examples? For scientific research.

Because all women are dumb whores.

Because it's hot

Because pushing homosexuality is a quick way to score (((diversity))) points with the SJW crowd despite the fact that gay relationships literally never feel anything less than forced and disgusting, and there isn't one non-straight pairing that has been even decently written.

Sounds like you've been having a bad day, and if not, then bad news, you've become a hateful, idiotic sheep.

OP was asking why many of the people are lesbians isn't him saying there's anything wrong with lesbianism. It isn't antifeminist to say, as judging by the anime artstyle and reported constant lesbianism in the series, I'd bet a dime its written and possibly drawn by men, for men to jerk off to. They aren't celebrating lesbians, they're fetishizing them.

Sup Forums is what we make it, dude, don't feed the trolls, and if you want to see niceness then be nice, you fucking worthless faggot.

It's written by a woman.

Damn, lost my dime.

Double or nothing, is she bi or gay?

she's been getting Dominican dicked for a few years now.

Apollo and midnighter.

Fuck, two dimes. I'm not from burgerland so I assume that's something like 40 dollars?

>Sup Forums is what we make it, dude, don't feed the trolls, and if you want to see niceness then be nice, you fucking worthless faggot.
Did you miss the part about me being stuck here for over a decade? Sup Forums has always been, and always will be the diseased, festering anus of the internet, and it has only gotten worse with each passing year. But go ahead, keep being a delusional retard. I'm sure this place is a great place to hang out after several blows to the head.

Superior taste.

your third world currency is exchanged into M&M'S over here.

so half a brown one.

All women are naturally lesbians.

They only date men because society tells them it's "natural". Lesbians are just redpilled.

>a bloo bloo everyone here's a jerk and an idiot but I've been here for ten years so I'm less of an idiot than you!

Being on Sup Forums for over a decade isn't something I'd use as a highground in any discussion with any living being, ever.

You're a sad man who calls people names over the internet, and isn't funny doing it. Your life contributes nothing. You aren't even a namefag shitposter, so there won't even be anybody here, where you've spent so much of what could have been precious time, to mourn you.

Name them.