What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Mint fresh

mumbles

Achebe

Kang Plate

Is that an actual guy with a plate on his lip or is just cg/makeup and if its the later how long would it take before some group on the internet starts to make a fuss about it for lack of inclusion.

Ugga Bungaloo Samasamasa Klick Klick.

Not too bad.
We don't know. Who even knows about the latter? Using CG to mimic culture body alterations isn't normally widely reported, if not rarely done at all.

I can't even imagine how fucked up your teeth would get with something like that. Not only would your teeth rot from saliva deficiency like a meth head, you'd also have tooth realignment issues where the constant pressure of that plate would shift them all over the place.

The tripe who does this drinks blood from a sick cow every year as a ritual, is not like they will live long enough to see their mouth's rot away

Black Panther is genuinely going to be a second Wonder Woman as internet shitstorms is concerned.
Either one group is going to complain of cultural apropiation or lack of representation of African countries while other group is going to complain about the movie being sjw propagando for having a white villian and a black heroe.

Frank Clappa.

So, Black Panther is the Avenger that lends the ship they use to go fight Thanos?

King Wewuz

Mr. Newport

The tribes in Africa that do this usually remove the front teeth and use small disks at first.

Giganigahiga Nigogigohigo

Mr. Chaman

>not even 10 days
>everybody already forgot Wonder Woman in favour of a nigger with a plate on his mouth
kek

t'kombe mubooboo

Lefty

>Sup Forums is gay
News at 11.

I'm just wondering what dumb fucker thought putting a disk in your through your lip would be a good idea seriously did he just sit down and think I'm going but a disk through my lip

The same who thought drawing pictures on your skin would be nice.

No one knows they can't understand him

Tattoos I can get on some levels but putting a disk through your lower fucking lip is insane

>on some levels
Exactly.
>putting a disk through your lower fucking lip is insane
Or your ear.

i understand ruining your lip like that more than i do doing the same thing by putting gauges in your fucking ears

Alexander Hamilton

Shoo shoo poopskin

That's Achebe. It's the suit that gives it away.

Some damn fool nigga. His momma be ashamed of him.

Why does every nonwhite culture have to be so creepy and gross?

>Muslims fuck goats and kids
>Jews cut off foreskins and eat them
>Africans mutilate their bodies to be impractical as possible
>Asians cook house pets

Do you Tumblr faggots really think this shit is interesting or are you just pretending to sound introspective? Either way it's fucking dumb.

>fuck goats and kids
So do Welshmen and Christians.
>>Jews cut off foreskins
So do whites.
>and eat them
>>cook house pets
So do Americans, at burger shops.
>mutilate their bodies to be impractical as possible
So do many whites.

Mate, watch a morris dance and tell me white culture isn't full of horrors.

Also, slavery.

Slavery ain't shit. Every society has done it at some point and in many BLACK nations it's still practiced.

>fuck goats and kids
Not socially acceptable and is a crime in white counties.
>Jews cut off foreskins
A jewish tradition, jewish culture not white culture.
>cook house pets
le fast food is roadkill xD
>mutilate their bodies to be impractical as possible
Genetic dead ends that try to emulate and steal other cultures.

>b-but the others do it so it's OK!
>is a crime in white counties
But you whites still commit it.
>A jewish tradition
Which you whites follow.
>le fast food is roadkill xD
No, it's something actually worse. I've worked in that industry.
>Genetic dead ends that try to emulate and steal other cultures.
White people, in short. Bye, Cletus.

Man, the body can really withstand abuse.

>>Genetic dead ends that try to emulate and steal other cultures.
>White people, in short. Bye, Cletus.

Thats why any country that isn't a mud/sand shithole copies white culture?

Murph.

>slavery is a white custom

This post is so black I can smell the fried chicken through my monitor

Well slavery is derived from slav and slavs are white...

Oh, Jim Jarmusch is directing this?

>literally every culture on the face of the earth practiced slavery at some point
>whites do it while treating their slaves fairly well, unlike arabs or Egyptians
>whites do it for a while then stop it
>they go out of their way to try end the practice in other countries
>for some reason whites are the only ones remembered as the super evil slave masters
>slavery is literally still going on all around the world except in dominantly white countries

Really makes you think...

>a crime in white counties

you'd be surprised

Is it a white villain? I thought the villain was a black guy.

Well, canada is barely a country and its people are barely human, its not right to use them as an example.

It feels racist as fuck that the black superhero movie has mouthplates

Main villain is Killmonger (black), but he's working with Klaw (white) and M'Baku the Man-Ape (black). Also the person in the OP might be Achabe, but I'm not sure if that's been confirmed anywhere.

RTJ made that trailer.

>So do Welshmen and Muslims

Fixed that for you.

So are you guys going to see this when it comes out with all the black people there? I can't imagine any Sup Forums users sitting beside actually black people.

I can't want read all the complaining from you guys

African culture friend. Black twitter is exploding from this trailer

So one of the multiple villains is white. I don't really see how thats worth getting upset over.

Well, he's one of the two white people in the movie so by that metric the movie is claiming that half of all white people are evil.

>I can't imagine any Sup Forums users sitting beside actually black people
Not everyone on Sup Forums is from Sup Forums or Sup Forums and the ones that are mostly live in areas where there wouldn't be enough black people for that to be a problem.

Definitely not. I'm hoping it does really poorly and all the media outlets spend a few weeks blasting white people for how rayciss they are again, that's always good for a laugh

Lil Tic Tac

"Here is my resume, I hope to do well in this company and help us succeed."

His rabbi will not be happy.

Is this what happens when you drink coke and eat Mentos at the same time?
The mentos expands and bursts through your lower lip

True but seeing how dr strange had very little quips I'm hoping this movie will be similar.

I'm so fucking tired of quips.

I think it'll be decent though barring niggertry

Yea but know one but other black people know how to deal with groups of black people.

They just do too much

Do you not remember all of that Beyonce crap? The humor in Dr Strange felt really forced and it slightly soured the movie for me desu

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but the reason that the Africans started doing this was because they noticed slavers would not take those that were disfigured and so they mutilated themselves so that slavers wouldn't take them because they were ugly it them became a status symbol because you were untouchable by the whites which was twisted into being bet6 er than those taken away
I thought people were taught this when they learnt about slavery but I guess that it was just taught here in Africa and not elsewhere

It's CGI. This is the actor, Isaac de Bankolé.

>45904
> (OP)
>I can't even imagine how fucked up your teeth would get with something like that. Not only would your teeth rot from saliva deficiency like a meth head, you'd also have tooth realignment issues where the constant pressure of that plate would shift them all over the place.
>>>
> Anonymous 06/11/17(Sun)21:26:46 No.93144858
source please

>that fucking lip stretching thing

Just reminding people that those exist and are real is better anti-black propaganda than anything Sup Forums could come up with, holy shit looking at that makes me uncomfortable

You bigots are literally the worst. Just because something is foreign you find it disgusting? No wonder Trump was elected.

>cows are pets
what did he mean by this

I've never seen someone complain about internet backlash before the backlash has even happened. How fucking insecure do you need to be that you invent imaginary issues to battle?

>I thought people were taught this when they learnt about slavery but I guess that it was just taught here in Africa and not elsewhere
they didn't teach us shit, thanks for the info

Fucking kek

This

Is not really about it being foreign as much as it is just bad for your body in many ways that have been said before.

>Daily reminder there are indeed african cultures that put rings on their neck and have to leave them there permanently because otherwise their necks can't stand the weight of the head and crush.

Sure all cultures have had some retarded train of thought but africans are always the ones that come up to mind more often for one reason or another, hell some of those people with lip plates can't even drink water properly. Besides the user just said he felt uncomfortable.

you just described twitter

!!!

>Sup Forums acts like an sjw to bait another Sup Forums poster
>and it works

Mister Kong

At least our culture doesn't cut off parts of an infants penis.