I'm an unironic conspiracy theorist and enjoy things like conspiracy theories, secret and alternative history...

I'm an unironic conspiracy theorist and enjoy things like conspiracy theories, secret and alternative history, secret societies and occult symbolism and just all things psychadelic, New Age and High Weirdness. Can you reccomend me a comic, Sup Forums? I heard The Question (Vic Sage) has runs that are exactly like that, but i would like to get an extended collection of comics like this.

Here's some stuff i read and liked very much:

Doom Patrol (Morrison's, i like all of his stuff)
Peter Milligan's Egypt
Starman
Miracleman
Batman RIP
Alien: Labyrynth
The Invisibles
Locke and Key and various BOOM! Lovecraft collections.
Jack Kirby's 70's far out Psychadelic stuff

and stuff i forgot. So, what did i miss that would be along the line with my interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

historiadiscordia.com/re-release-of-the-illuminatus-comic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100 bullets was ok also but then it sort of went nowhere and too heavy on the HAHA RANDOM PEOPLE FIND A LOTTERY TICKET BUT IT'S ALL FUBAR thing and I stopped reading. I also like some of Warren Ellis' stuff.

I also liked Legends of The Dark Knight since it had a lot of those stories there

I seem to be loosing my groove so I hoped to find a comic that would give me inspiration.

The Big Book of Conspiracies of Doug Moench is a must have.

historiadiscordia.com/re-release-of-the-illuminatus-comic/

Love the original novel, I'll definitely check it out, thanks!

The Big Book of Conspiracies
The Big Book of The Unexplained
Sin City - The Hard Goodbye
Planetary

Thank you my dudes

There's this manga called billy bat that I love the whole thing is an alternate history set after world war 2 its not co but if you enjoy conspiracies its pretty great

Cerebus. It doesn't get going until ~#25 but it's worth it to start from the beginning. The main narrative ends around #200, but it may or may not piss you off before then.

Also
early Starlin. Captain Marvel and Warlock.
Akira
Puma Blues
Bulletproof Coffin (maybe)
If you haven't read the post-Morrison stretches of Animal Man, they're worth a shot.

Mind MGMT is a modern day classic, which deals with all the things you mentioned. There's a Manga called 40th century boys about secret societies and conspiracies.

Hickman's black Monday murders.

Cool reccomendations my dudes. How's new Astro City? I really liked Apocalypse as it had all the thing I liked.

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job? Try Unthinkable, a 5 or 6 issue miniseries from a few years back

This.

It's set in a fantasy universe and exposes the secret societies and occult symbolism of that fictional universe.

However, you can read between the lines and see the author (who was diagnosed with schizophrenia, by the way) uncovering the true mysteries of the real world, such as the fact that in real life George Washington was assassinated and replaced with Adam Weishaupt, founder of the real life Order of the Illuminati.

Also, everything you know about The Bible is wrong because you were misled in your biblical education by Them.

Moench is really into conspiracies so some of it sometimes shows up in his Batman and Moon Knight work.

besides the already mentioned Big Book of Conspiracies(which I might storytime later now that it's been brought up), Transmetropolitan would be a good choice

>author was diagnosed with shizophrenia

Sounds like this book is right up my alley

Ghost (we never learn his real name) has an axe to grind with modern corporate greed and, in particular, the military industrial complex. He's like that crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks that GE is building spy satellites to control you through the fillings in your teeth. Given the world he lives in, however, that's not actually crazy.

In the Marvel universe, you've got the military industrial complex building giant robots to kill their own citizens for being genetically different, experimenting on people to try to make super soldiers, and actively engaging in corporate espionage to steal technologies from one company to give them to other, less scrupulous ones. The Red Skull managed to get himself into a position of power in the United States government using the ridiculously obvious name Dell Rusk. Shapeshifting aliens have stolen and replaced major players in every field from government to corporate to superpowered heroes and villains. Tony Stark built a satellite that literally made everyone on Earth forget he was Iron Man. Ghost isn't crazy for believing that the powerful people, and in particular the corporations, are out to get him and the rest of humanity; he's arguably one of the few sane people in the Marvel universe when it comes to his beliefs.

The author overdoses on drugs, gets hospitalized and diagnosed around issue 24. Immediately afterwards, the comic takes a sharp turn for the better. Good luck.

Saucer Country is a Vertigo series that tells the story of a Governor of New Mexico running for President who happens to believe that she is an alien abductee.
There is some classic government conspiracy stuff in it.
Unfortunately, it got cancelled before it wrapped everything up, but is actually getting a sequel from the same creative team under IDW. The sequel is called Saucer State, and continues to story in a 6 issue miniseries. The first issue just came out this past week.