2. Venom SM3
3. Electro ASM2
4. Bane B&R
5. Mr. Freeze B&R

1 - Galactus FF2
2 - Hector GL
I accept the rest of your list

Venom shouldn't be that high.

What the fuck were they thinking with Luthor in BvS? It's like they wanted to make a version of him spliced with Jack Sparrow and Sheldon from TBBT.

whiplash and this guy

>1. Lex Luthor BVS
Nah he at least had a charismatic 1st scene (up until the jolly rancher force feed), and the well done scene on the roof with Jesse giving his all & you could see the seething anger boiling barely below the surface, plus the cruelty while throwing the photos down.

Other villains like Malekith or Hector Hammond didn't have even remotely that amount of good moments.

If we are counting CGI non characters then Parallax is worst, floating fucking turds man.

I agree, he should be at the top of the list, not only was he miscast but he was also misused

Oh fuck off Whiplash was plenty fucking decent.

Poor Topher, he doesn't deserve this.
I'd say Killian from IM3 belongs somewhere on the list.

>Jack Sparrow
What are you smoking and can I have some of it?

God I'm super pissed about how obvious that twist was and Iron Man 3 shitters act like it's brilliant.

I think they just let Eisenberg do whatever. Reminder that he was originally cast as Jimmy, turned down the role, but Snyder likes him so much that he offered him Lex.

>the freezinator
>on that list at all

Why are you giving him the cold shoulder?

I don't even mind the twist itself or the "Mandarin" character, just fuck Killian.

He just has the worst case of Goyer dialogue since Bane.

>Malekith
God what a waste of Eccleston, he didn't even get to make the DW anniversary because of that crap role.

>Mr. Freeze
You need to chill out, man.

Shame he didn't go the way of his comic book counterpart.

He wouldn't of gone anyway, he hated his time on DW.

Really?
I did not know this.

nah, he was a great Secret Origins Luthor. Read more comics my dude.

this is pathetic dude, you are literally a Sup Forums shit poster

That's not even close to being as manic or pontificating.

woops i forgot you cant cross board post anymore

Absolutely pathetic you are worse than pajeet

I never said it was, its just in the same vein and channeling the same mad scientist golden age luthor they were going for. No, there is no 1:1 panel I can pull up that will match the movie perfectly, but thats true about every adaptation of Luthor and every villain in these movies.

Movies are going to try new things based on old ideas, just like comics and video games do all the time.

Grow up.

There's trying new things

And then there's sticking jolly ranch's in peoples mouths

Reminds me of a cartoon where the villain feed their minions biscuits

>grow up
Jesus dude you're taking this way too personally.
Of course you can try new things in adaptations, I'm just pointing out the characterization is very different despite the similar mad scientist and hair aspects.

Wheres the marvel villains?

Ultron

Lex was fantastic and there's NOTHING wrong with the jolly rancher

Being inoffensive (Red Skull) or boring (the guy from Thor 2)

1.zemo
2.every other marvel villain besides Loki
3.Nuclear Man (superman 4)
4) BANE

>Zemo
Just wait for the Thunderbolts movie.