This is so true

This is so true

(You)

I thought Sup Forums hated both of these shows now?

Doesn't Sup Forums hate everything?

>(You)

true

Sup Forums doesn't know how to enjoy anything. Sup Forums hates and is full of immense self-loathing

better than /vp/, though

We hate noobs and gags, "Like you", have you ever read that webcomic...is bullshit!

I am both, at different times, and i accept that.
I like both.

Come at me, faggarino.

Morty and Steven's voices make me want to drive a car through the screen.

>imblying
Idiots tend to gravitate to things that explicitly state they're smart. Like Rick and Morty. However, they hate movies or shows that take a while to kick in. This is how to tell if someone is a retard.
t. friends with an idiot for years.

as long as we're here, which is better, steven universe or star vs the forces of evil?

That's better

Didn't you hear? Now we rate fandoms off of how many people they've killed.

I can't actually believe people actually go to these lengths over comics and cartoons. has there ever been an anime breakdown?

cartoons are for idiots

>not just enjoying things

This whole website. Feels like everyone hates everything.

I'm sick of it. I like liking things. I like Steven Universe, I like Rick and Morty, I like Moral Orel. I like Kabuki, Sky Doll, Hellblazer, Judge Dredd, and Courtney Crumrin. I like Kubo, Zootopia, and even fucking Barnyard and Hoodwinked. Go to hell. I like things and you can't stop me, Sup Forums,

Only popular things. Make a thread about some random ass cartoon from a few years ago and odds are there won't be any hate.

I haven't actually dug through the stories or looked for anything, but the one that springs to mind is that girl who either broke her legs or died (can't remember which) because she jumped out of a window like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

Much better.

fuck you wheres the "kinda" option

Yes, the deep thoughts of "Mumbling is totally considered a joke" the show.

This.

But I like them both!

I feel like the cynicism must run out or get tiring after a point, then we can finally go back to unironically enjoying things.

It's funny. For all the hate that the site throws on MLP, when it first starting getting big on this site, anons were the happiest that I've seen in a while. It's like it was suddenly okay to not be a jaded, bitter asshole.

Why did we need a TV show to be able to do that? Can't we give ourselves permission to be happy?

I don't know. Maybe the pervasive pessimism on this site is a reflection of the times; people feel like the world is getting worse every day and that there's nothing they can do about it.

Maybe it's because of that attitude that things aren't getting better.

There won't be any replies.

That's the one leading to SU.

don't worry user I'm the same way. Nobody can stop us and fuck em all! Just call them out on their bullshit and if they don't retract then fuck 'em. Just like what you like and don't let these ,jaded, contrarian, bitter assholes destroy it for you. There will always at least be a few of us that like liking shit user! (also i'm drunk so this is probs cheesy as fuck but whatevs.)

SU has better music, especially the soundtrack.

Star has better animation and, especially in S2, better jokes.

They're different shows going for different things. I want Hekapoo to sit on my face.

brainlet detected

false even a middle ground can hate both cartoons

Here's a (You) for effort, but try something more inspired next time

>reddit and memey

You can like things, but that doesn't stop me from saying the things you like are shit.

Nope

I still remember late 2014 through to the end of 2015 when Sup Forums was essentially a Steven Universe board

Why do you root for Homeworld?

Against degeneracy tbqh
The nationalist ideology just makes sense. I don't want to be the "read Julius Evola" guy but read Julius Evola

literally me

>scaramouch user
how is that angel doing

God, so true. Though, you could put anything in place of Rick and Morty.

The goal here is to create an unwinnable situation for Sup Forums by offering a binary decision.

You're the hero Sup Forums needs, but not the one it deserves.

>It's funny. For all the hate that the site throws on MLP, when it first starting getting big on this site, anons were the happiest that I've seen in a while. It's like it was suddenly okay to not be a jaded, bitter asshole.

I feel like that was by far the biggest reason so many people got so livid over it. And now it's banned and all the people who demanded it are still miserable fucks looking for more things to get mad that other people enjoy.

>choosing between tumblr show and reddit show
Fuck

Fucking kek'd, thanks user.

>Tumblr vs Reddit