Animation Domination General #1: Bob's Burn Off Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination serves you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

-FOX execs forgot they had one last new episode of Bob's to air so they're burning it off tonight even though they could have easily done it alongside the rest of the May season finales, so uh, come relish in some post-Microshit E3 Sup Forums catharsis.

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Pascal's Pizzas - The Laser-Inth (RERUN): Bob and Gene go to the planetarium together to attend what will be the last ever rock-and-roll laser show; Linda takes the girls to a peculiar restaurant.

>7:30/6:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - Whitney Houston, We Have a Problem (RERUN): The gang is forced to journey out to find Melissa after finding a note from her that simply says "Goodbye".

>8:00/7:00c - The Rerunsons - A Father's Watch (RERUN): Marge asks a group of parenting "experts" for help managing Bart and keeping him away from failure; Homer takes the advice of one expert and decides to open a trophy store.

>8:30/7:30c - Hal's Hamburgers - Into the Mild (NEW) [SEASON FINALE]: When Bob discovers that an outdoor specialty store is going out of business, he tries to live his dream of being an outdoorsman, but he gets locked in the store overnight; Aunt Gayle rehearses for her one-woman show for Linda and the children.

>9:00/8:00c - American Grit - Find Your Grit (NEW) [SEASON PREMIERE]: John fucking Cena sells out ((again)) or something

>shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled
and bob's burgers

You think John Cena could play a good Goku?

The usual people in these threads have been getting a little sick of Bob's lately, too.

Most common complaint is too many fucking kids episodes in newer seasons.

>come relish in some post-Microshit E3 Sup Forums catharsis

They really blew it huh

Blumpp for bawwwwwwwwwbyyy

>Making a thread for Sal's Sliders

Always make threads if there's a new episode for anything non-live action scheduled.

Tina is supremely fuckable

>Hal's Hotdogs

hard pass

>"FOX PRESENTS THE SEASON FINALE OF BOBS BURGERS"
>in June
>unadvertised
>three (3) weeks after all other shows had their season finales
>on a night otherwise full of reruns

C A N C E L L E D

They were so fond of burning off two Bobs per week this season yet they didn't do that three weeks ago when it was actually fucking necessary

>In the basement
>nobody can hear you scream

I like these woke commercials from Ford. I feel like I'm really fighting Trump when I drive my Focus around

>this fetish fuel for diaperfags
God damn it.

Still at least one more season.

Reminder that Tina has the best feet.

Did the video just go out for anyone else? I'm only getting audio and a black screen.

werks for me

It must be on your end, buddy.

What the fuck is that?

there's no way he could have gotten out of there

It's a test pattern, you fucking millennial.

RATE THE BOBS
RATE THE BOBS
RATE THE BOBS

RATE THE EPISODE

Quentin's Quesadillas: 6/10

NEWS: Not on until 10

SEE YOU ALL IN SEPTEMBER

Gayle's Gala - 7/10

Not gonna wait through crappy reality TV for the news headlines.

Yeah, video came back after the following commercial break so I was able to see the rest without issue.

Anyways, see you guys in September.

>Joe's Jerky: 6.5/10
>NEWS: hopefully more dead minorities

see you cucks in the fall