Do you guys think we will ever see the DCEU and MCU meeting in one huge cinematic crossover...

Do you guys think we will ever see the DCEU and MCU meeting in one huge cinematic crossover, as it has happened on the comics?

If it will actually last as long as they plan it to last, maybe. But I think in a few years this fad will be over.

It already got old.

It happened more than once you fuck wit.

That said an Amalgam movie could be pretty sweet.

>It already got old.
How do you figure?

Didn't the one lead into the other?

>already got old
>Wonder Woman having a 94% rating on RT and steady box office
>Avengers being the most anticipated movies of 2018 and 2018
>b-b-but hey guys, I am going to say the same shit that was already being said back in 2014

Only thing that may top Avengers 3-4.

We can't even get Wolverine in a fucking Marvel movie

>Comic companies who used to have a healthy relationship when at their height
>Now bitter enemies who refuse to work together while fighting over fucking nickels

>Expecting Petty Movie studio heads to work out a healthy compromise of profits when millions are at stake
>Console warring is basically baked into the product itself with even the professional talent in on it

We never thought we would see Spidey on the MCU, yet here we are. I don't doubt that we will eventually see all of Fox's Marvel properties reverting back to the MCU very soon.

>we will eventually see all of Fox's Marvel properties reverting back to the MCU very soon.

no

FOX are making more movies and TV shows

If the new X-Men movies fluke or manage to barely breakeven, they are reverting back to Marvel Studios. Also, are you really that deluded to not think that there are talks underway between studio execs about bringing non-Marvel Studios properties to the MCU?

DC and Marvel haven't been playing nice in the last 10+ years, and movie studios are even worse at sharing than a 4 year old brat.
So no.

Nigga F4 has failed 4 times and they still hold the rights, they're not giving back X-rights over one flop.

How the fuck is that even manageable in the first place? If Infinity Wars are already proving to be a feat in terms of the budget being assigned to both movies, not to mention the amount of characters involved, I can't imagine what a clusterfuck the Avengers vs Justice League movies can be.

Hopefully.
All the cancer from such an event would form a black hole that would swallow all capeshit.

I can think of one bigger.

Ever since the god awful MortalKombat-v-DC game and subsequently the god awful Injustice games, I've been wanting a fighting game revisiting the Amalgam universe.

>We never thought we would see Spidey on the MCU, yet here we are.
Because Sony is really fucking stupid. FOX might have bombed if it weren't for Deadpool and Logan. Those films have permanently prevented the X-Men from ever returning.

>implying it wouldn't top Avatar's box office
>implying

You underestimate the power of capeshit and its shared universes.

It would, and we could already mark it as the death of cinema.

Sup Forums just shut the fuck up.

I don't even think Avengers 3 and 4 will top Avengers' box office. I think the market has been oversaturated and people are slowly losing interest in the comic book stuff. Not to mention, only China would push this stuff, and they only do that if "The girls are hot and the special effects are good". Case in point, F8 and the Furious made 1 billion in China, and only 200 mil here in the US

>he actually likes these shitty movies
Oh boy, can't wait to watch a movie with the same plot and structure for the 30th time, but with different costumes for the main character and villain!

Not unless Disney and Time Warner merge.

Does anyone seriously want this? Not only because it is highly unlikely given the ongoing beef between Marvel Studios and Time Warner, but because pulling a crossover event of such proportions is incredibly hard and could break the fucking studio trying to do it.