Why are modern cape movies so bad?

why are modern cape movies so bad?
Even the ones that are supposed to be good lie GoTG and WW just feel like by the books predicable movies that dont actually feel like the movies thy were based on. How can most of Sup Forums not feel insulted when they see a franchise they like get casualized to appeal to the average movie going idiot? This isnt even mentioning how the movies themselves hurt the comic book.

>why are they so bad
Because you don't like them, pure and simple.

They're Hollywood blockbusters user, anyone who expects them to be more than mindless entertainment is a fucking idiot.
>muh casuals
>movies are somehow to blame for comics editorial foolishly synergizing
You're trying too hard to pretend you like comics.

Ok, why are they bad at feeling like their source material since comic book fans want to see something like their comic

Why call it X movie when it isn't like X?

>Assassin's Creed

>cape movie

All cape movies are modern.

>Assassin's Creed

The only ones that haven't felt like a comic book since Ironman came out have been BvS and MoS (one of the reason why I didn't like either of those films that much), everything else has been zany campy entertainment, which is what most comics are.

It is though. If you're going to be this much of a faggot at least make arguments.

>AssCreed
What?

Capeshit it's a cheap and inoffensive. If it's not generic and if it tries to do something different like BvS, Dredd or even crap like Spirit you will end up with a million jews in the studio craying and mad about their investment. Capeshit needs to be safe, manchildren friendly, and to pander to INTERNET CRITICS as their opinion means free publicity.

It's not that generic safe movies can't be dicent, Wonder woman and iron man were fine, the problem is that doing a fine job under the parameters of fast food movies is hard and not worth it.

Snyder's fall from grace is terrible, as him and his wife were the only big nam,es that wanted DIVERSITY of styles and movies. From the police focused flash to the horror aquaman, all that shit will get scrapped and be replaced by generic and pleb friendly movies

>Snyder's fall from grace is terrible, as him and his wife were the only big nam,es that wanted DIVERSITY of styles and movies.

Then how come he makes nothing but grim depressing ultra-violent shitfests full of murder and rape

There's been no rape in his cape movies user.

How? I never read a bat or superman book that felt like bvs

I liked GOTG 2 a lot, fuck you.

>How can most of Sup Forums not feel insulted when they see a franchise they like get casualized to appeal to the average movie going idiot?

Because most of Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums, it's Sup Forums.

The Comedian did a rape

300, I think.

Watchmen don't count, as that was from the comic itself.

Then you've never read a batman or superman book. Cape comics, and by extension cape films, are not the Pinnacle of writing. They're all advertisements for the more profitable toy division.

Stop talking about feelings and make arguments. In terms of "feel" I'd say it's somewhat similar to TDKR but it's a whole lot dumber.
You'll notice you chose specifically the worst received cape movie of the last few years to make your argument about all cape movies.

Well, capeshit isn't some secret club that no one but us can join user, honestly I don't mind casuals start g to get into capeshit, gives me more people to talk to on the topic.

>They're Hollywood blockbusters user, anyone who expects them to be more than mindless entertainment is a fucking idiot.

Terminator 2 is a great movie, Jaws? Great.
Not defending Snyder movies m8, It's about Snyder wanting OTHER directors to do anything they wanted.

Nice counter argument, you sure showed them user and established yourself as an elite poster of Sup Forums, thank you for adding to the discussion with more than a shitpost.

GOTG felt like the source material. It's just an original plot instead of an adaptation of one. Really I think it's a testament to Gunn that he deviates so much in plot but still makes the movies feel like GOTG.

Outliers from 30 years ago. Also Jaws is purely entertainment, nothing deep about it, just a very well made movie.

No, you.
Hating cape movies doesn't make you a better comic fan.

There is no reason a comic fan should like movies that don't feel like the comics they are based on.

But they don't like Comics, they like movie bastardizations of it.

A cousin of mine was asking me about a number of things from the movies opposed to the comics a few years back, this year he's started his own comic collection and the two of use occasionally talk comics and star trek when ever the family gets together, liking the movies is just a gateway into comics user.