Thank you Wonder Woman

>Thank you Wonder Woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBvjRT2chBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man that's pretty sad if true.

>And then the whole bus stood up and clapped, and my Mexican grandfather cried and said he was finally proud to be an American.

What a faggot

This has to be fake. Nobody actually talks and behaves like that in real life.

This is sick.
Representation is not important.

>And then my father stood between both of us and said... Captain America is coming back to Earth.

You guys don't understand how important female representation is to us minorities.

>and then we went to Lovers Package and bought a strapon for her to use on me

That is the gayest shit I've ever read.

That's pretty pathetic on multiple levels.
Either it's true and she's a massive drama queen (in which case she's pathetic), or she needs representation in meaningless superhero films to feel validated in life (in which case she's pathetic), or he's lying about shit his possible nonexistent girlfriend said (in which case he's pathetic).

So she only feels represented in cinema after seeing an island that has a 100% female population?

How many times are you going to post this?

and then the man hiding in the back of the car clapped

>The student's name? Albert Einstein.

I was kind of hoping the post would end with her saying she was going to start working out to become a fit amazon.

I think I might dump my boyfriend if he cried over a mediocre film like WW.

At the very least, we'd have to have a talk about where his balls suddenly went.

Not inherently, but having role models is important.

Only if you are a faggot who can't build your own path.

> Then we cried.
> Then we
> we

dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr

liek if u crey evrytiem

Sick reference bro, your references are out of contro

Representation is a fucking meme.
I read and watch capeshit to have a short break from my reality, to admire the life of fictional characters with entirely different lifestyles and values of my own.
I don't want to have a representation of me on the big screen, because I'm a fucking loser and tired of being me.

I'm glad I don't have to look to Batman as a role model

at least he has a girlfriend

i'm gonna eat pizza and watch john wick 2

Mean. ;_;

Most children can't.

You got laid afterwords right?

>at long last, women have an idol they can look up to played by an actress that constantly looks confused or irritated any time she's on screen

it was good but goddamn she's shit.

Most children are faggots.

>I'm 36 btw.
>Three white men
>36/3=12

Suddenly I understand why people say women are a meme

>I'm such a loser lol, I think very lowly of myself xd
>just kidding
>how dare people like _______ for different reasons than I do???
>I'm the best, everybody should be exactly like me, and anybody who doesn't think and feel just like me is a fucking meme
Hmm.

If that's what it takes for you to rationalize fucking little boys in the butt.

>then we cried
>we cried

Really makes you (((think))).

You dont need your role model to look like you
t.spic

>51% of the population
>minority

youtube.com/watch?v=MBvjRT2chBU

not him, but representation is actually an idiotic reason to like something
it's literally just using media to push your agenda

If only this was a true story.

I know. I'm just saying they need role models.
Also sometimes it helps.
I mean being a little spiclet did you try to latch onto any Latin role models that weren't your family, found yourself disappointed and eventually started settling on role models that you didn't immediately "see yourself" in?
I mean that's how it worked for me

I'm not here to discuss politics, I'm just here to call out a Low Self-Esteem/Gigantic Ego poster for being funny.

>I'm such a loser lol, I think very lowly of myself xd
Yes I do

>just kidding
No, I really do

>how dare people like _______ for different reasons than I do???
I never said this

>I'm the best, everybody should be exactly like me, and anybody who doesn't think and feel just like me is a fucking meme
As I said before, I hate myself why would I want anyone else to be like me?

>he says posting an image of the most tumblr show currently airing

>As I said before, I hate myself why would I want anyone else to be like me?
You don't want to see yourself represented. Other people do want to see themselves represented. They are unlike you.

You want other people to not want to see themselves represented, because it's a fucking meme. You want them to be like you.

Hmm.

nice meme

Not that user, but I'm also another latino that watched American cartoons and anime all of his childhood. Yet, according to liberal doctrine, it is impossible for me to have enjoyed watching those if there weren't any latino main characters in them.

How can you know nothing about Wonder Woman? She's one of the biggest cultural icons of the past century, if not ever.

I'm white and all my role models that aren't related to me by blood have been Asian.
Of course, I don't idolize fucking fictional characters so I guess I can't relate to autists.

This. My favorite super hero as a pre-teen was Nightcrawler, and the guy's a demonic looking German who's a devout member of a religious sect that I don't follow. None of those things apply to me.

>Having a fictional character as a role model

lmao @ your life

What? How fucking distanced from reality do you have to be to think that human beings communicate or act like that?

nice retort

>I'm not here to discuss politics
Too bad. Because the people that go around asking for Representation are.

So this post was just the guy being ironic right?
Right?

>one of the biggest cultural icons
Yes, I agree. I am also an Amazon, and I was sick of being underrepresented in ANY mainstream media. I was ecstatic when I heard about the movie, and I wept muscly woman tears when I saw it. I can finally think of myself as a PERSON agian

Fine

At this point in history, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sup Forums, how do I stop myself from enjoying Terminator? Or Metroid? Or Tomb Raider? Or any of the games I played/movies I watched that had female leads in the past. Clearly I'm not allowed to since I'm a straight male.

lmao no.
blackanon here, Spider-Man always and forever

There's a difference between enjoying a female character and weeping with joy because "I'M FINALLY REPRESENTED IN FICTION AND THAT VALIDATES MY EXISTENCE AS A HUMAN BEING".

she probably doesn't exist and this is just some dude imagining shit up in order to get online upvotes

>t.spic

It's always the Hispanics that claim they don't care what a character looks like so long as they're good. Is it because everyone's mixed in Latin America anyways?

Maybe you are a woman in a man's body.

Nightcrawler is the best childhood superhero role model, especially the pre-priest Nightcrawler

Why does a role model have to be the same gender as you

Women are the most sexist gender on the face of earth. They can't admire someone if they don't have a vagina.

>It's always the Hispanics that claim they don't care what a character looks like so long as they're good. Is it because everyone's mixed in Latin America anyways?
Solid moral upbringing by both parents?

Other Latino here. It's because we usually have other shit to worry about and media isn't that big of a deal. At least that's what I've noticed. We're taught that family comes first and everything else is usually bullshit. Just enjoy life and do what you gotta do. But work hard.

>Women are the most sexist gender on the face of earth.

Sexiest*

Anyone who doesn't understand why positive representation matters has never had to worry about it.

It doesn't "bother" me that I don't see people like me on TV/ movies, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind seeing more.
I can count the number of Filipino characters ive seen on one hand (Lars, that prince from the live action Cinderella, the gay Filipino man in Superstore).

Debatable.

Women don't respect men who weep like little girls.

His dangle aint big enough to be sexy.

Are you people dumb enough to think this is real?

Regardless of whether that happens now, is that really what we want to continue teaching kids? That representation is important for them because they need role models who are the same race as them

>He hasn't been to /fit/

Admire someone beyond wanting to fuck him.

>5% of the adult population (aka homosexuals) counts as all men as being sexist

Nope.avi

Mia converted me from meme model skinny to THICC

>Lars
That was a shame, I actually liked him when he was white because he was so relatable

This looks cool, which episode is it from?

Why don't you watch a show or movie from the Phillipines then? Why is it Hollywood's job to deliver you Filipino content when there's already a country doing it?

I'm not a spic, but that's what I've also been taught growing up. When you grow up in a poor country, you really don't have anyone looking after you but your family.

Because most Filipino content in cinemas are shit

t.Filipino

When was Lars to be a confirmed Flip? I know Janna from Star vs is likely a Flip

>This looks cool, which episode is it from?
Promotional art.

t. white babby

This is true.

Also, movie tickets are much cheaper here, around $4 or so.

I'm european and read Captain America as a kid.
I didn't need Steve Rogers to be Captain Europe or Merkel Man to relate to the hero.

I'm with this needs to be fake.

>He was eight.

no it's not if you need someone else to look up to you're fucking pathetic

He's got ya there user.

From Ian.
Him making an ube roll the last bomb prompted people to ask Ian if he was indeed.
His last name is Barriga

Stale copypasta

>"Hordes of Trump supporters are roaming the streets questioning who you voted for"
>"I used my superior intelligence and wit to put those cisgendered straight white shitlords in their place"

You forgot to mention the Almond House