No.
Seriously.
Is it James Woods?

>>Just Hercules assets.
>>Hades, Rock Titan, Maleficent, Pete, both Ansems again
Man, they have accomplished NOTHING!

No

Darkness spelled backwards is Light.

Oh boy, can't wait to play the shitty Big Hero Six, Tangled and Frozen levels.

Destiny Island is an anagram for Its Disney land

Aqua is an anagram for Quaa

They really need to kill off Kairi and Aqua. Sick of Gynocentric propaganda portraying twats as competent when they're not. And beta males who subsidize this shit like the recent Wonder Woman film should be castrated.

We will probably get "whole" versions of the worlds Aqua visited in 0.2 too, gotta reuse them assets.

Is that James Woods speaking Japanese or just an insanely good Japanese impersonator?

Fuck off. I hadn't felt this stupid since I learned that Eraqus=Square.

At this point I'm going to assume everyone's name is an anagram.

Xemnas is one for Mansex, but everyone already knew that one, right?

Japanese voice actor I think, but damn if he's not doing a good job.

>Character models now actually look better than they did in the Kingdom Shader

I'm relieved

>save roxas
>not namine
>not xion

You know all those numbered titles and remixes?
1+2+3+1.5+2.5+.02+2.8=13

>Big Hero 6
>shitty world

says the faggot who wants to play around in dark wet caves in Atlantis

Every OG13 member's name is an anagram of their pre-heart steal name with an X thrown in
Roxas is Sora+X
Xion is No I(+X), as in "I don't exist"

Hypercrisis is real.

I know that, I'm just worried what they're going to stick in KH3.

Pretty cool, looking forward to 2025 when it releases.

It's Kyūsaku Shimada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyūsaku_Shimada
He's been voicing Hades since Kh1

Vast ancient crystal-powered city with flying stone fish and Jules Verne-ish technology as well as that brown warrior princess in the bikini>Generic city

If we got Wreck-it-Ralph in KH3, would there be a Sora cameo in WiR2?

Repostan

Summons you want

Worlds you want but never will happen

Darkwing Duck, Goliath

Gargoyles NYC, FF-based world

The giant bird from rescuers down under as a summon

>FF based world

I'd really like to see Kefka or Bartz

How much involement will each world in KH3 have in the main plot you think? I was replaying KH1 recently and I was really surprised at how much I liked whenever a Disney character got involved, such as Maleficen't council of evil (I'm a sucker for villain councils), or Triton knowing about the world order. I'm hoping that every world has something to do with the plot as opposed to just being there.

I got caught up with the game last week. Had previously only played 1 and 2, but I did all of the stuff on the 1.5 & 2.5, as well as 2.8 PS4 games.

I have the app, but don't really feel like playing it. Mobile gaming is shit, man.

Too bad I'll probably forget half of it in three years when this finally comes out.

I really hoped they would have a Princess and the Frog world but it probably won't happen for numerous reasons.

I never use summons so I'm not really sure
>worlds
Shibuya

Well, we already know that Olympus is the first world, and Sora is going there to learn from herc how to be a hero again

And the BH6 world is going to involve the original Baymax coming back as a heartless covered in microbots

Other then that, who knows what Tangled will be about.

Zootopia world but I know its probably too late. Maybe after the Xehanort saga in like 2030.

An earlier trailer showed the tower, so the Tangled world is probably following the movie's story.

Same goes for Goofy, Donald and Mickey. They can't afford to mess up likeness between the languages.

How popular is Emperor's New Groove in Japan?

Not popular enough, probably.

Don't worry dude you won't be a virgin forever.

Bolt never gets mentioned in these threads. I think a summon could work, with Bolt actually having superpowers.

Not with that attitude.

Id like Maui as a summon cause i think Moana is too new to be a world

That sounds like an interesting idea. I always forget Bolt is actually a Disney movie though.

You'd be surprised

i liked how in KH2 Pete and OrgXII featuring in the worlds, like Xaldin tormenting Beast or Pete turning Scar into a heartless

I love how soft the Disney characters look.

So let them experience it for the first time in KH. That sure would be a fun and funny world.

It's a real nice style, but I'm having trouble comprehending what is going on with Goofy's crotch area.

>Classic Maleficent

So nice to see her again, last I was at Disney it was all Angelina Jolie crap

>Jose and Panchito, the two other Caballeros
>They drag Donald into their attack

>The Jungle Book
>Won't happen because Tarzan happened
>Though that could consist of the next rhythm games

BEST DISNEY PRINCESS COMING THROUGH
They'd better have David Spade voice Kuzco.

i think its a glitch with the model
still in development after all

its not like he's doing anything else these days

And I am stealing that, thanks

>BEST DISNEY PRINCESS

That is an insult.
He is an Emperor. Don't ruin his groove.

>i liked how in KH2 Pete and OrgXII featuring in the worlds, like Xaldin tormenting Beast or Pete turning Scar into a heartless
I didn't like it very much. It felt like they were only really there for the sake of being there, and that their motives were only tangenially related to the main plot. Luxord wants to research the pirates' curse, which is neat except all he does with it (in that same world) is send a powerful Heartless to attack the heroes and it has no other significance to the main plot. Most of the others are either "unleash Heartless to get more Heartless and Nobodies for our army" or "this guy is really strong, he'd make a good Heartless/Nobody for our army". For the most part, they were just there to give a sense that the worlds were connected to the main plot, without actually connecting them to the main plot; it was very episodic.

>I'm having trouble comprehending what is going on with Goofy's crotch area.
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be fanart to help make things clearer.

As long as there aren't any copyright issues, The Jungle Book could be a good replacement for Tarzan. After all, it was copyright issues that removed Tarzan from the franchise.

I'll be surprised if Halloween Town is in KH3 (again).

Didn't they try and have Jungle Book in BbS? There are videos on Youtube with people exploring the unfinished areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmtPUVRdk_8

With the release of that upcoming movie Coco, does anyone else want to see a cut scene of Sora looking at those skeletons with eyeballs and he saying he's met better looking skeletons before with less organs than that? You know an insult and a reference to Jack Skelington all in one.

Someone give me the know-how, on Hypercrisis being real for Kingdom Hearts?

There was also a Treasure Planet world removed from Dream Drop Distance.

Considering all the theme park shit in some of the new supers, Figment and the Hitchhiking Ghosts as summon characters

For worlds, Atlantis, Meet the Robinsons, Haunted Mansion, and Incredibles where Donald and Goofy get to be PK and Supergoof.

I just got back from Kingdom Hearts World Tour concert, ask me anything.

How was it?

how'd you like it?

Was there any new info?

What was your favourite part?
When I went in London my favourite part was the choir.

An Atlantis world would be great, but don't act like the city in Big Hero 6 wasn't the best thing in the movie

The world wouldn't fit in a KH game, but if they had some characters from it in a Traverse Town/ Hollow Bastion type place, I think it'd work better

Don't lie to him, it'll just make it harder down the road.

Max and PJ when in Kingdom Hearts?

They've had a jungle worldeach game, Tarzan in 1, Lion King in 2.

It's either Pocahontas or JB for 3.

>How'd you like it?

I liked it, it was nice seeing a lot of KH fans in one place.

Meeting Shimomura herself and getting a baton signed wasn't that bad either.Nomura's walk-on appearance was also unexpected.

>What was your favourite part?

I personally liked Threats to the Land and March Caprice with Shimomura on piano, but I also thought the choir was good too.

>Was there any new info?

No, but the new trailer was shown off again.

I'm so tired of Shimomura pumping out these frilly soundtracks for silly games. She needs to go back to her roots and compose something as strong and fierce as the soundtrack to Live-A-Live

youtube.com/watch?v=dwtASYeer8Y

Who are your favourite English VA's Sup Forums?

They don't have the fanbase he does.

Namine was happy fusing with Kairi.
Nobody truly remembers Xion.

here, here's what I got signed.

Anyone else think Maleficent will become Jolie-Maleficent at some point? Possibly as an extra boss or a summon or something?

Also I wonder if this will bring Hercules back into the spotlight. Disney would probably fast track a live action film then.

A freakin beast, m8

I really hope not.

Billy Zane. His Ansem Seeker of Darkness voice was amazing. It still kills me playing KH2 or any game set after KH1, the replacements just can't break the wonderful hamminess of the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-R1ewnGCCQ

I just want a Toy Story world. It would be so perfect for KH. Luckily, they have been hearing the suggestion for years, so maybe it's a real possibility.

He was truly amazing.

I hate Sora's new hair
It looks like his regular hair got wet

I unironically hope Lightning shows up

>tumblr meme with tumblr gif

Truly the best world.

There's only room for one Jesus, user, and Sora has the role covered.

i think a big part of it is its just Billy Zane's natural voice hamming it up.
this other guy is putting on a voice to do it, and while he can ham its not as natural

It's always fun to see crossover pics of Sora in Non-Disney stuff. It's simple, yet satisfying.

When it works- very nice.

aw man, i went to look at my BBS file to see how much i had til i could get the secret ending and it turns out i never beat it.
i remember having a lot of trouble with Terra-Xehanort but i guess i never beat him
feels bad man, might just play the Final Mix version since my brother got the Super Duper PS4 Collection