CN greenlights a Sonichu cartoon

>CN greenlights a Sonichu cartoon.
Would you watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NXhPw4uWkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As Nintendo's lawyer I would be happy.

Only if it was on [adult swim], which is technically CN.

Like, I feel like the only way to do justice to the original comic would be to make it like 12.oz mouse or ATHF. Just this weird thing you might see at 2:00 AM.

Make it like the "video books" he made with comedians gag dubbing the comic.

or just get spazkid
youtube.com/watch?v=9NXhPw4uWkA

i had a conversation with my brother about this just the other day when i showed him chris's escapades.

why hasn't nintendo and/or sega sued or slapped a CnD on chris yet?

Only if there's a Teen Titans Go! crossover.

He's just some goofy tranny redneck out in buttfuck nowheresville. He's not worth the time or money.

but nintendo has been pretty much killing fan projects dead recently.

you figured sonichu would be something nintendo would wanna slap with a CnD.

>why hasn't nintendo and/or sega sued or slapped a CnD on chris yet?
i'm pretty sure they kinda did

As much as Chris likes to inflates the fame of his comic, Sonichu barely classifies as a fan project.

The average individual doesnt know about him, all they would take from it is a corporation harassing a disabled guy over his shitty comics.
Not good PR.

i don't think so

i know some people pretended to be reggie & miyamoto to troll chris

fair enough and (unless you go full penders and try to sue them) i doubt sega really cares about sonic OC recolors. hell, they're making OCs canon in the next 3D sonic game

I love how the lyrics have absolutely nothing to do with Sonichu himself

How did your brother react to Chris-Chan's escapades? Because everyone whose a normie I talk to about him is all "surely you be jesting"

That's pretty reflective of the comics.

It's kinda hard when you don't hold the rights to half the thing you're suing for.

They fear his power.

They probably just don't give a shit, it's not like chris would actually get sonichu to be accepted by a network.
If he did somehow, then yeah, there would be CnDs.

Yes? Fuck i thought we already made one. But its not loyal to the source at all so its disappointing

if it wasn't as fucking dumb as the source material
and if they called black sonata "shadowchu"
seriously, missed opportunity there, chris-chan.

he's generally used to the faggots i show him for laughs like DSP, preston, LTG, diaz & linkara. even more so since i explained chris had autism beforehand he got a good chuckle out of it until i got to the more weirder parts like his DIY sex change.

The same reason they and others don't slap a CnD on all the other weirdos with weird OCs, that and Sonic Team is already laughing at CWC.

I would just to watch the trainwreck.

> tfw its GOAT

You do know that cwc has a patreon now? I'm not kidding