How well would the cast of My Hero Academia survive in the DC/Marvel universes? Everyone including pro heroes, students...

How well would the cast of My Hero Academia survive in the DC/Marvel universes? Everyone including pro heroes, students, villains, etc.

this weak ass lookin nigga right here getting washed, thats for sure

Speedster dude might survive, he isn't Flash or even Quicksilver levels of fast but still ain't bad. If only he didn't have such a huge glaring weakness

Sage

Fuck off

Mods=fags

Niggers tongue my anus

Troid is a cuck

They'd all be killed in some event for shock value.

Specifically All Might, and it would go down exactly like this.

>First page
>Villain emerges
>All Might tries to stop him.
>Effortlessly slaughtered.

>Page 2
>The title of the book.

The bitch boy who cries a lot would be spared, but only as a side character on a team book. Explosive dude might have a chance of surviving if enough fans suck his dick.

Boku no Hero is also on adult swim, Iida.
Don't be such a stickler.

Depends on if they're trying anything heroic or not and if they are doing anything heroic, what scale.
If they're just you're equivalent of a friendly neighborhood spiderman than they'd honestly be fine.

Was Season 2 not the boring slog Season 1 was? I finished it but it really turned me off from watching more.

He cries even more.

He cries once after winning the race and again as a comedy bit. Stop exaggerating.

Good. Don't.

>Speedster dude
Who?

Iida Tenya, he's speedster who can be easily beaten if you clog up his damn mufflers

>Iida Tenya
>speedster

That's laughable. It's like saying because Hulk can jump for miles he's a flier.

They'd survive fine but I'm assuming you mean if they were actually involved in battles. They're probably mostly very low on the power scale so most of them sans some of the biggest pro heroes would do poorly against Marvel's villains with their power creep and all that. Eraser Head could be pretty strong if his powers worked on Marvel characters, and All Might would be pretty fine in his prime or not.

Read it

This. The manga is so far ahead, and so much more interesting stuff is happening in newer issues. Season 2 is still good, but it's still all school events and training, and the real stuff hasn't come to a boil yet.

>series is call my hero academia
>get mad that there's focus on academia

I'm trying to account for his tastes, not mine. I like the school events. But he said he didn't like season 1.

The top heroes would be pretty tough, but nothing on a planetary level. Most of the rest would be street level heroes or mild superpowered ones just above that level.

shut the fuck up nigger

That guy's who has the power to control anyone who verbally responds to him would be top tier.

This fag could beat him

Erasure-Head would be aggressively head-hunted by Shield or similar.

Why wouldn't he work for them?

That's what head-hunting means

All might would bro around with Superman for sure

Iida? Possible sidekick, maybe a speedster takes him under their wing. Hell, know op said marvel or DC but would love to see Velocity teach him some tricks

>Why wouldn't he work for them?
Nigga works alone, he'd tell shield to suck his dick...then team up with Daredevil

He could but he wouldn't

I had an idea similar to this What if Marvel and DC heroes were in the One Punch Man universe and what rank would the big leagues of the big two be in?

A lot of them, but less than you would think in many other cases. A lot of the better ones at the heroes age could make an X-team, for sure, and the hero, despite being a bit weepy, does have balls of steel and a lot of explosive power. I mean, his endurance is garbage, and all, but he does hit like a mack truck. The guy who gave him a tiny, nascent form of his power is actually pretty strong. For a few hours a day. Like, 3 hours. After losing a lung, and the better part of his digestive tract. He could probably sucker punch most street level heroes and villains all the same.

He can hit a dude that probably weighs a good 500 pounds or more hard enough to imititate the Team Rocket gag.

And then afterwords he would have to cheese it because his "normal" form constantly coughs blood and looks like a holocaust survivor, and could possibly be physically defeated by even a lot of characters in DC/Marvel that are "vigorous but in a wheelchair". Actually I'm sure Oracle could kick his "normal" form's ass.

Ironman has the potential to be S rank but let's be honest, given how hard he fucks up he'd be C

>Nigga works alone
Except he's currently working for Yuuei

works alone in the same way Batman does...who I could see him teaming with.

Saitama, Genos and Tatsumaki would be top level. Genos significantly lower than the other two and Saitama of course above everyone else. It would be hard to gauge the rest of them though since most of OPM's heroes S rank or not are just regular dudes with ridiculous levels of strength. It's hard to say if Cap would be an S level hero since he's probably not as strong as Metal Bat but it seems pretty arbitrary the level of actual strength each of the heroes has. Which kind of goes along with one of the points of the series that it doesn't really matter how strong you are unless you're in the top 5% of strength because there will always be someone stronger if you're below that.

Also isn't his quirk just a nerfed version of his brothers?

I'd say his brother's version has the nerfed one.

Engines in the legs increases his mobility and frees up his arms for other tasks while he's running. Engines in the arms just means he needs to keep those engines directed to the back if he wants to keep moving fast

I thought the arms could be turned on independently of the legs. So he could punch things with extra force if needed.

Iida's top speed is 40 KPH that makes him slower than any speedster in DC and most speedsters in Marvel.

I don't think Tensei has gears in his legs like Tenya

So I thought that meant he can either move fast or he can punch extra hard, but he can't do both at the same time

Still better than most nonspeedsters. He can at least be street level.

>Shonen Jump
that reminds me, could any of these characters have their own Justice League. surely some of the characters share a country/timeline/universe

True but he's still training, would love for Flash to be his all might

the characters in the picture? Those are from the same manga so yeah also nice quads

Different, not necessarily nerfed, the same way Midoriya is focusing on his legs whereas All Might focused on his arms.

they'd do fine

bnha is a lot more grounded in terms of powerlevel than your headlining hero teams, but they'd fit right into something like great lakes avengers

I'd honestly kill for a Teen Titans crossover with Boku no Hero.