Now that Eddie is back, any chances of his former enemies or allies coming into the fold...

Now that Eddie is back, any chances of his former enemies or allies coming into the fold? Apparently he's got a team up with that loli/dino fuckers, but do you have any hopeful team ups?

I would like Eddie and the symbiote to remember that Peter is Spider-Man. Having their memories wiped was lame.

Didn't Eddie remember?

did Venom have any proper enemies of his own, or did he just fight loads of pre-existing characters?
The closest thing I can remember to him having rogues of his own were the other symbiote spawn and those guardsmen dickheads or whatever they were called.

Nope.

You said it. Only the 5 symbiotes come to mind. Flash had more of a rogue gallery than Eddie. Maybe that robo-symbiote (Scorn?) will be brought back into the fold. There were also some other aliens that popped up (the symbiote hunter aliens and the nano-aliens that cloned Venom).

What about that Pyre guy, or "the madness" who I guess wasn't really a villain, I still don't really get that one.

Well let's see who we got?
Carnage is obvious and an easy way to make Eddie a good guy.
Scorpion is already in use since the last series.
You got the Human Fly.
Jack O' Lantern.
Megatak.

Then if we borrow more Spidey Villains we have a whole lot to mess arounf with.

Personally I think they should stay the fuck away from more symbiote stories. It's always the same thing with them, and only the Carnage USA mini brought some fresh air.

Scream could be brought back from the dead and try to take revenge on Eddie for killing her. However with Costa still writing Venom I doubt that would happen.

Costa probably doesn't even know who Scorn is.

Eddie had villains, but the only ones that weren't one-offs were the Jury and the Life Foundation. Pyre, Doctor Yes, Palentine, Bob, Teraknid, the Xenophage, etc. are all but forgotten.

Mac fought a bunch of gag villains in his miniseries. The only one to inexplicably stick around is the Hippo.

Flash mostly fought borrowed or revamped (Crime Master, Jack O'Lantern, etc.) villains, with a few OCs like the Symbiote Slayers.

Lee Price had the new Firebug (who may or may not be still alive) and those two FBI agents who are probably going after Eddie now.

They brought her back in that endless runner game. She was crazy again and created an army by somehow making symbiotes overtake their hosts, while making the lingering symbiote cells in former hosts multiply and form new symbiotes (allowing them to bring back characters like Spider-Carnage and She-Venom).

I was hoping Scorn and Scream would be in Venomverse but now it doesn't look that's going to happen :(

I still would love to eat her ass, big hair is kind of a turn on

Unf

Is he already back? Anybody want to storytime the issue where it happens?

I kinda wish he just stayed Anti-Venom, desu

How heavy and strong is Eddie-Venom? If he were, to say, forcefully rub my face against his symbiote bulge, how would that feel?

>any chances of his former enemies or allies coming into the fold?

No. Mike Costa has no idea who his former enemies are because he's never read a single comic with Eddie as Venom in his life. Instead he wants to write a Stegron and Moon Girl story.

Not after OMD.

Damnit, I really want to see the Xenophage show up again. But no writer will ever do that.

Hopefully Ann Weying shows up, though. She made it on the poster.

>taking venom away from flash
Fuck I hope he gets him back
Agent Venom was rad as fuck and space knight was pretty neato
I hope we see more Mania too

>Anybody want to storytime the issue where it happens?
Its fucking awful and takes a giant shit on the last decade worth of Eddie's character development.

>00s kid the post

what, did they just make him a plain ol villain again?

Even if Costa remembered, Scorn will probably end up being an edge lord.

Probably still some hope. All these characters have association with the Venom symbiote (in one way or another), which is why I'm totally not surprised that Anti-Venom isn't there. I would be utterly shocked if, let's say Carnage or some other known symbiotie doesn't appear.

what happen to venom going to space and being made pure and stuff?

comics aren't allowed to develop other than turning characters gay or more progressive.

Yes. Gave the symbiote the most shit reason to hate Spidey again and completely forgot about how Brock and the symbiote separated, when Brock sold it off... and then tried to murder it 3 or 4 times over the last decade.

Now Brock is madly in love with the alien again and, according to Costa, has been trying to do anything he possibly can to get it back (despite comics showing the literal opposite).

>what happen to venom going to space and being made pure and stuff?

Pretty much forgotten already. Mike Costa couldn't be bothered to read the run before his.

so pretty much sums up the reason i stopped following most comics.

nothing interesting that happens matters or sticks.

Nice incest

>Its fucking awful and takes a giant shit on the last decade worth of Eddie's character development.
Why do kids pretend what happened to Venom in the 00s wasn't exactly this?
They ruined Venom and Eddie in the Marvel Knights story, that came out likely when you were born

And that part is a good thing.
I don't give a damn if some now 18 year olds grew up with "space knight", it was still fucking retarded

Meh, you guys knew it was going to be Eddie all over again as soon as some fanboy who grew up on 90's comics got a writing job at Marvel

Problem? You may as well bitch about Spider-Man being Peter Parker

I'm not, I'm pointing things out to the people who are bitching about Eddie coming back. When Nostalgic writers always do this, this is never a new thing.

bull.fucking.shit

You were complaining about how Eddie is back and it is all some shitty nostalgiafagging writer's fault, When called on it you backpeddled and pretended to agree with well...no one.

fuck off casualfag

I don't know that he did that exactly

how are you getting ten different things from one sentence?

And history shows that writers who long for the "iconic" version of a character will almost always return that character to their old iconic status at some point in the future.

Even Kyle Raynor is wearing the 90's costume again

Here's a question, why is Venom always seen as such a 90s character? His roots are in the 80s, and he clearly took a lot of influence from shit like Predator, Alien, The Thing, etc. He's pretty damn 80s if you ask me

He was born in the late late 80's, and all the mini series he got were a heavy sign of the overinflation of the 90's.

All the 90s art did him no favors.

Who is this girl that Venom is speaking of?

Ben Grimm