Spider-man Homecoming

Do you think Liz Allan will be MCU Spidey's endgame Sup Forums? Or will Marvel introduce Gwen/MJ/Felicia at some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elmayimbe)
thewrap.com/zendaya-spider-man-homecoming-role-reveal-mary-jane-watson/),
youtube.com/watch?v=gNwFGqGTSQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IFDNivdRA28&feature=youtu.be&t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gwen/MJ/Felicia

No thank you

>Do you think Liz Allan will be MCU Spidey's endgame Sup Forums?
Why the retarded fuck do you think anyone would be end game? This is young Spiderman, do you really believe he is going to stick to one girl for the rest of his life? How childish are you? There are years ahead of the guy.

I hope not, the actress does not look good, Peter deserves better.

Who are the confirmed girls in the movie so far?

Are these Mile's characters?

No they're not. Nobody reads Miles, Bendis didn't invent the fat nerdy friend trope

So that's the face a gay man pulls when he has to touch a women.

No need to project so hard user. We all know bendis isn't invent it, he perfected it though

But they took Mile's fat friend for Peter. Just assumed they did the same for his girls. Is Mile's getting cucked in the MCU?

The fat guy is Ned Leeds, a 616 character, just changed into a fat one so people came to the conclusion it must've been a way to sneak in Miles' crap, but i see no reason why they would

Michelle is almost surely an OC, if she isn't maybe she was inspired by Michelle Gonzales, still 616. Liz is the other girl in OP, still classic Spider-man character, and it ain't the first time she was racebended

Hollands Spider-Man will be a slut by the time all is said and done with his films

>Hollands Spider-Man will be a slut by the time all is said and done with his films
whats this supposed to mean?

But that isn't a woman

What are the chances of SpideyxWanda?

Highly unlikely since she's mine, back off

MJ is allegedly referenced in Homecoming. Something about Aunt May trying to get Peter to go meet the new neighbor girl.

The only thing MCU Ned has in common with 616 Ned is the name. In every other way, he's basically Ganke.

>Just assumed they did the same for his girls
You could at least pretend to actually read comics, you fuckin' casual.

I'm just glad Michelle isn't Mary-Jane and is just a brand new character all together.

Your saying Tom Holland is a racist? God working on this film must have been hell for him.

There was literally no reason to even believe the rumor in the first place. It was started by a known liar and a guy who has a TERRIBLE track record for "scoops" (he also claimed that it was 100% confirmed that Asa Butterfield was gonna play Peter in Civil War and that Ego was a fake out villain for GotG2, just as some recent examples).

If I had to kiss that thing I would turn racist too.

Remember the lil "Ragnarok is gonna be a planet" controversy that went on for only like two days

Not true.

Have you seen the movie?

Or is it a source: your ass situation?

Liz is a senior. She'll be gone in the next film.

thats one nasty tranny

Not that user, but in a thread yesterday an user said he was at a test screening and he was realistic enough, didn't mention anything about MJ. I specifically asked if the movie tried to set up something, he said they only referenced the Bugle at some point

Until we see her again when Pete is in college and she is dating Harry.

The same user who did it earlier in the week and was clearly lying and said he wouldn't be able to tell some specific plot details because it would "give his identity away"?

The right one or the left one?

Clearly different people.

No no, that sounds like the OP in that thread, the user I'm talking about came later and gave way more details

I know it may be bs, just saying

>not marrying your high-school sweetheart
This is how people can tell you're still a virgin, user.

Looking at the thread now in the archive. The user was clearly just shitposting and just using the trailers as a guide.

Its best just to ignore Liz altogether, we all know they'll roll out Mary Jane either at the end or in the sequel

Nah, I'll just forget you altogether.

Summerfags are out in full force

his fucking face kek

a cock slut

What does reading comics have to do with knowing which girls are in the movie?

I'm not the guy but what?

The novelization of Spider-Man: Homecoming has revealed Zendaya’s character, Michelle, is secretly “Michelle Toomes”—the daughter of The Vulture.

>He didn't fuck a bunch of chicks in college
Fucking pathetic.

That'd be interesting. A much older Harry, would he mentor Peter?

That was Eddie's character in USM for like an issue right?

Because you would know who's girls are Peters and whose are Miles'. Are you that slow?

>believing that they'd be doing test screenings this close to release

>The fat guy is Ned Leeds, a 616 character, just changed into a fat one so people came to the conclusion it must've been a way to sneak in Miles' crap, but i see no reason why they would
>Ganke:Overweight, nerdy, smart, best friend and confidant of Spider-man of Asian decent.
It's so obviously Ganke.

I really don't know how these things work

Do we know when reviews' embargo lifts on the other hand?

I believe Zendaya originally was supposed to be either MJ or Gwen but the faggots chickened out in the end so they turned her into an original character.
I also think that the movie is going to suck because of this hasty rewrite of her character but the critics and American movie-goers are going to suck it up anyway because muh MCU and muh so progressive!
Also you can forget about MJ and Gwen ever being in MCU, Zendaya was meant to be this Spider-Man's main love interest and that's what you're getting.
Also fuck MCU. I didn't watch Dr. Strange and I'm not watching Homecoming either.

That's a kot of paranoia friend, call for help

It's true and you know it.

>I really don't know how these things work
You usually have test screenings when post-production stuff begins, so you have time to make chances in response to the fan response. Not 3 weeks before the movie comes out. At this point, aside from CGI tweaks (which will be worked on up until the very last day before release), the movie is like 99.5% finished.

>Do we know when reviews' embargo lifts on the other hand?
Marvel's are usually 2 weeks before the movie comes out.

Well, don't hold your breath for Gwen or MJ to ever appear in MCU Spider-Man.
If any one of them was going to be in it, it would be right in the first movie.
It's Zendaya and that's the end of it.

>I believe Zendaya originally was supposed to be either MJ or Gwen
Congratulations, you are one gullible fuck. That was never a thing and the only reason ANYONE even thinks that is because Umberto Gonzalez (twitter.com/elmayimbe) posted an "exclusive scoop" on the website he writes for: The Wrap (original article: thewrap.com/zendaya-spider-man-homecoming-role-reveal-mary-jane-watson/), claiming that Zendaya was MJ, which spread around the net like wildfire. The guy has a fucking abysmal track record, though and just makes shit up to generate traffic for his site (he was even bragging about how many hits he got from that article on Twitter. Sometimes he deletes his own articles to cover his own tracks).

This is also the guy who went around saying that Asa Butterfield was 100% confirmed for the role of Peter Parker in Civil War.

He also claimed that there was some obnoxious scene where Clark would shave using a mirror and his laser vision in Man of Steel.

He also claimed that Ego was a fake out for GotG2 and that he was 150% sure that someone else other than Ego was Peter Quill's father.

Literally none of his MCU or Spider-Man (he spread a ton of rumors for the Webb movies) "scoops" have been accurate.

Yet, people STILL bought the MJ one. Because, this ONE time, he MUST be correct, right? Its all a conspiracy and racebending Sup Forums bullshit, right!?

Pic related was his response when people called bullshit on his "scoop". He gave no more details other than "I'm right, ya gotta trust!" and continued to brag about how his article was trending on Twitter.

>introducing new characters in sequels has never happened in any movie ever.

Not this kind of a character.
Main love interest is always there in the first movie.

Tell that to the Thor movies and how they wrote "main love interest" out of the movie after the second one.

Also the Nolan Bat trilogy. Rachel Dawes was in the first one and not the main love interest.

Jane Foster was there in the first movie. What are you talking about?

Reading comprehension. You need it.

It doesn't matter if the relationship wasn't developed, they were there.

Also if the Webb Spider-Man movies were to continue, they would apply. Scenes with MJ were filmed in the second movie, but were cut.

MJ was going to be introduced in TASM2, they deleted her stuff only because of test audiences

Selina Kyle was in Batman Begins? ...where?

That's because they tried to follow the comics one bit and have Gwen death first and MJ introduction next.
This one though obviously pairs Peter Parker with Zendaya's character. Why would they do that?

>This one though obviously pairs Peter Parker with Zendaya's character.
>obviously

Except for the whole part where they don't have a romance you fucking shill.

You said Rachel Dawes. She was the main love interest up until she died.

So unless Zendaya dies.... But if they wanna go that way, why not cast someone as Gwen then?

Ha, we'll see about that.

Because Spiderman is famous for having had many girls? I know you have to assume the worst because hurr fuck the MCU, but Spectacular could do it, why not a series of movies?

Repetitiveness. We had two Gwens and the last has barely started to rot

100% confirmed:
>Liz Allen
>Aunt May
Strongly speculated/"leaked":
>Betty Brant (thought by some to secretly be Gwen instead)
>Sally Avril
>Cindy Moon

Unknown:
>Zendaya

>But if they wanna go that way, why not cast someone as Gwen then?

Because they're making the main love interest be Liz in this movie. Have you not paid attention to any marketing for this movie, outside of Sup Forums bait?

He kinda had a lot of females go after him.
Liz Allan, Betty Brant, MJ, Gwen Stacy... and another one, I think?

>Repetitiveness. We had two Gwens and the last has barely started to rot
There's always Liz and Betty who are both in the movie.

I swear if Homecoming Liz calls Pete, "Petey."I'm gonna hnnnnnggh.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNwFGqGTSQ0
>Big brother relationhip
Doujins when?

>and another one, I think?
Cissy Ironwood, Felicia Hardy, Debra Whitman, Cindy Moon, Jessica Drew, Carlie Cooper, Carol Danvers, Sally Avrill, Michelle Gonzales, Lian Tang, Chat Sanduval, and Indira Daimonji have all been love interests for Peter throughout various comics, shows and movies.

If the leaked casting call that has thus far been correct about there being 2 Shockers and the roles of the different teachers and school staff members is indeed correct, there will be a "Betty" and "Cindy" in addition to Liz, so Peter has enough choices outside of Gwen/MJ/Felicia.

>about there being 2 Shockers
This is confirmed. They are both in the trailers.

>and the roles of the different teachers and school staff members is indeed correct
Martin Starr and Kenneth Choi's roles have both been confirmed in recent promo material.

>there will be a "Betty" and "Cindy" in addition to Liz
Betty has also supposedly been confirmed by the junior novel.

So its looking more and more like the casting call sheet was correct.

Dunno why you people aren't freaking about this. MJ confirmed, they went full diversity for real.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFDNivdRA28&feature=youtu.be&t=90

>dat bulge

Old news senpai.

>Martin Starr and Kenneth Choi's roles have both been confirmed
Selenis Leyva is pretty clearly the science teacher as well, so I guess Jackal will be turned black as well.

>so I guess Jackal
wut?

Science teacher Mr. Warren is Jackal's brother, or in the case of this movie sister, apparently.

He's going to dick Michael Keaton

And Hannibal Buress is the gym teacher.