Imagine being killed by this

imagine being killed by this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

Other urls found in this thread:

wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=UE_PMOZ9bBo
youtube.com/watch?v=s_sa-wHG0rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a youtube video?

Oh, thats easy! Just look for a video with strobe lights or screamers in it!

Wouldn't be a bad way to go actually

Which anwser you will give?

We might have bullied one woman artist into suicide attempt for not making humanized gems dark skinned enough and harrassed a Make a Wish Foundation cancer patient for leaking info on new SU episodes, but at least we aren't mass shooters! :^)

Sup Forums, APOLOGIZE

It wasn't Sup Forums it was Tumblr.
Just because we are on "Comblr" doesn't mean that we are responsible for everything Tumblr does.

Imagine being killed by someone who liked Equestria Girls

Sorry! Here, have an apology cake!

all of these shooters are pasty, long faced faggots. You never see a fat neckbeard

It was only a problem back when SU fanbase was the bottom of reprehensibility.

Now that one DP-fag decided to meme his waifu into his hereafter through shooting three people and becoming an hero, SU has finally found someone to look down upon.

Most murderers are able-bodied military-age males. Fats are ineffective killers because they are not physically fit for combat.

This is what the white terrorist looks like.

He looks like a fucking cross between Dylann Roof and Elliot Rodgers.

And here I thought Voltron would overtake SU as the worst fandom but out of left field here comes Danny Phantom for confirmed worse. And with an actual body count too. Did anyone see that coming?

>we
Speak for yourself tumblr

First Doom and Marilyn Manson, and now Danny Phantom is turning kids into murderers.

He was right

>Did anyone see that coming?

I halfway expected Sonicfags to be the first ones with a confirmed bodycount, given how they are prone to sending death threats over muh OTP drama while their beloved franchise shits the bed every now and then.

A Butch Hartman cartoon doesn't exactly strike me as a weirdo magnet, but alas.

Can I get a quick rundown of this?

>the one video where he shows his childhood home and briefly shows his car
>he had the fucking ghosts on his car
>no one saw this shit coming

Calling the next one to be Total Drama Island.

It's another B show but with lots of crappy girls and OCs

Now I want to test this. I want to have a bunch of physically fit people fight a bunch of fat people and see who wins

Reminder that the murderer is a TRUMP-HATING TRANSGENDER
#MAGA

>all the fat people throw themselves at the fit guys
>fit guys are natty, thus they can't lift them off

Fat guys win by default

Wasn't Elliot Rodger a HUGE Avatarfag?

That's why he isn't in the news

He's a fucking gross tranny, so the news couldn't portray a tranny badly

Well, he killed exactly one more person than that Trump loving psycho on the Portland bus.

Barely, since the third victim was critically wounded.

So who's the female voice in his videos?

Not really, he was a fan through when it aired.

>tfw no Rachael Shadows gf
I would have protected her from bullying!

You're not supposed to apologize for it, you're supposed to ironically embrace it, you tard.
Let me show you an example:
He picked the worse ghost girl
>not killing for this
Can't blame murica, this was an irishman's job
Desiree is queen of my dick, my wish would be to fill her with my dick for eternity

Found a radio interview with the voice actress. I can't believe he paid her to say "I bet you put cucumbers up your pussy."

wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas

>imagine being killed by this
I couldn't live with myself

>A Butch Hartman cartoon doesn't exactly strike me as a weirdo magnet,

Have you SEEM the FOP threads here? People get too emotionally fixed on one note female characters that even the show doesn't care about.

>Randy Stair was a woman

counter argument. Once you take somone's life, you are no longer human

correct. she is a ghost now.

I knew about the wanting to be a woman thing, but I had no idea about the socially engineered internalized hatred for his pooper.
The hating his own ass is really really interesting, is there more on that?

Both of those things are tumblr

Sup Forums doxed and murdered a guy over shit quality korra footage

B-but women also have poopers
Please tell me he knew this
Please

Girls don't poop.

But they have boipussy

>Sup Forums doxed and murdered a guy over shit quality korra footage

Pshhhh...
You are like a little baby, Sup Forums.

The difference is that ONE idiot shot three people to become his own ghost waifu.
Meanwhile, an entire tumblr community drove a kid to suicide on your side.
Esteban Universo is still the worst fanbase and Rebecca AzĂșcar should commit sudoku, for the honor of her family has been tainted.

youtube.com/watch?v=UE_PMOZ9bBo
maybe if andrew saw this sooner she wouldnt have done what she did

we need an EGS general

>women don't have buttholes

>Meanwhile, an entire tumblr community drove a kid to suicide on your side.

VS

>ONE idiot shot three people to become his own ghost waifu.

There you have it. Full combined flurry of SU tumblrtards resulted in a failed suicide attempt.

Meanwhile a single Danny Phantom waifufag managed to cap three hapless chaps.

VIDEOS DEAD

People downloaded them right?

>his YouTube is gone
Fuck. I didn't get to watch his 17 hour long video

Exactly.
That's why SU fanbase is shit. They can't even get a single point in their high score.

>tfw you get murdered by an autistic man who kills you because he wants to become a ghost girl.

A mega exists somewhere

I didn't watch too much of any of the vids, but why the fuck did he go on a killing spree when he just wanted to off himself? Some shit with his coworkers? Or did he just want to get into the media?

A bit of everything m8. A bit of everything.

Wasn't the Virginia Tech guy kinda portly?

He said he was inspired by the columbine shooters and seems to be genuinely insane. He screamed about how he wanted to kill people and didn't like his manager who apparently liked him. So it seems like it's a mix of him hating the world and wanting to make a spectacle of his death. He said before that this would go down in history (it didn't. It didn't even make top story).

>17 hour long video
didnt even know that was possible on yt nowadays

Ghost girls don't have poopers.

>He said before that this would go down in history (it didn't. It didn't even make top story).

Protip for subsequent mass shooters:
Make sure that you are a fucking straight cis white male for media to notice you once your big day finally arrives.

>girls dont have buttholes

Oh Ember!

RemEMBER!

>videos are gone

youtube come on

It's hard for me to squat over my burger toilet and poop. so i lean forward as far as I can go while on my toes and poop, It takes the shape of something closest to a squat and I poop in 20 seconds flat ant only need 2 squares for my ass, also I use a wet wipe. Maybe he should have too.

I forgot. Why did he hate black people?

If only he had an open heart and mind, maybe he wouldn't have killed those people.

WE

This whole story had my sides go into space.

I'm very certain everybody fell into his category of "People I hate", taking stuff off of the wikia for his donutsteel may seem like speculation, but he's very similar to chris-chan so I don't think it's wrong to assume that his stuff might be slightly biographical.

Why not hate black people? Hating a group of people is pretty easy. You just gotta blame all of them for the crimes of individuals.

and Hartman has yet to apologize or take any responsibility for his actions.

It is only fun until you realise that this shitstorm will coax more Sup Forumsluters and Sup Forumsolerants to migrate over here in anticipation of more happenings.

Holy shit. I wish he would've just shot himself instead.
He sounds like a complete piece of shit.

imagine being spammed by this

>snow covered roads
>bumpy roads
Shit taste.

>Sup Forumsluters and Sup Forumsolerants
As if Randy Stair wasn't enough cringe for the day, you just made me exceed my recommended intake.

Barneyfag was right. They were a menace and we mocked him

Randy "Stair way to Heaven" Stair

He didn't kill because of horses

Good? If they get attention then more people might emulate them.

If my videogames have to take a whipping everytime they find Counterstrike on some loser's PC you can bet I'm not wasting a chance to pin this on horsefuckery

>tfw that song is stuck in your head
Thanks Sup Forums

So, Ember's Ghost Squad channel was taken down. But PioneerProduction and WorthlessToaster, his other channels with the same pro-mass murder stuff on it, are still around. Youtube doing quality work as usual.

You do remember her name, do you user?

Don't let them know. It was deleted as a direct result of this thread (and maybe my viewing of them considering how often things get deleted right after I see it). Coincidence?

It's super catchy. I must have listened to it like 50 times since I heard about this guy.

Baby steps

>Fires 54 rounds of #8 birdshot at people in an enclosed space
>only manage to kill 3

youtube.com/watch?v=s_sa-wHG0rE

Pop punk is good, actually.

It was at the night shift, and he was aiming at those 3 people specifically. He's still a shit shot and an even shittier person though.

people keep posting this but im pretty sure he just wanted to destroy the property
there were only 4 other people there and he let one leave

Is the store open yet? I wonder how long they had to stay closed to clean up.

the day shift guy had a lot of blood to mop up

Not now, Lee.

kek

>implying barneyfag's not a randy stair in the making

"Aw man not again!"

>Barneyfag goes postal when r15 gets lifted