Haters

Why do they hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM5Rs2_MMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT THE FUCK UP CLYDE! FAGGOT!

Wait, hes black? How does that work? Is this their idea where all the fathers go.

Jealousy

He's such a skinny butt munching faggot. I hate him too, ya know that? I really do cuz all he really does is prance around his school talking about his fucking faggity fairy fathers.

Too much goddamn screen time.

He became more bearable once the writers eased up on his obsession with Lori. I think Bobby and Ronnie Anne are still better side characters, though.

"Wait a second...did I remember to take my birth control pill when I was with Bobby the other...oh crap."

Look out, Whori, because you know and I know that beaners are notorious for pump-and-dump.

ooooohhh i get it
it's funny cuz you think black kid has no dads but instead he has two dads!

The main reason many people dislike Clyde is that his negative quirks are played to a level of idiocy. Like how many times do we have to see him fawning over Lori or him liking baby shit or him relying on "Dr. Lopez"? Another factor is even with his positive traits, it doesn't make him stand out as a character. I mean, he's not a dick but if you're going to have a show where the main characters radically stand out, you need to do the same with secondary characters. Lastly, his role is not fleshed out good. Clyde's role is the male friend who's an only child. But they rarely flesh this out well. It doesn't help that's he is used for diversity points."Look at this black nerd with gay parents. HOW PROGRESSIVE". Yeah people exaggerate his dis likability factor and the hate he gets can get retarded but this is the internet so deal with it.

IMO, if you want to improve Clyde here this. Tone down his negative quirks or end them. Make him go through an event that gives him new perspective and develops him as a character for the better. Like he realizes him bagging Lori is impossible but Lori helps him with girls or he went through an embarrassing moment but strives to improve or he finds the courage to go through something he didn't want to do. Make stand out better. Being chocolate Lincoln isn't going to cut it. Have a scenario where he and Lincoln are radically at odds with something. Lastly flesh out his role in the show in a way that is understandable and enjoyable/admirable. Sidekick characters are usually written bad but if they can pull it off with Youhei from CLANNAD, anything can happen

Beats me but I'm sure there will be new reasons once todays episode comes out.

Chill. It's a kids cartoon. It doesn't need to be deep

his nosebleeds seem very out of place in a western cartoon

he steals time from the sisters, his quirk of being in love with Lori gets annoying, he cant do anything else because blackies in cartoons cant be ever wrong, cant be ever dumb etc, and most importantly, STEALS TIME FROM THE SISTERS!

I appreciate Clyde because he showcases how fucked up progressive """"families"""" are and what the end result looks like. By the time he hits puberty proper he'll end up a tranny or worse. Subtle redpill is subtle.

I see a school shooting in his future.

he steals too many episodes that could be used to underdeveloped sisters like Leni, Luna and Luan get the spotlight

Im convinced jews think black characters look too intimidating I mean normal when they dont have glasses on thats why every black sidekick in cartoon has glasses.

>Good writing is apparently 2deep4u now
How far we have fallen.

In all seriousness, Clyde is alright. He's just a less funny Irwin/Carl sort of character.

he is fine but just fine
I mean every cartoon has the black best friend and I think most of the audience wants Lincoln + sister/s or Siter + Siter/s like Frogs and Tiaras or that Lori party epsisode

>blargsnarf doing bestiality yet again
What a surprise.

Because he's a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wM5Rs2_MMOA

Clyde is the Skyler White of The Loud House. Fine on his own, but takes screen time away from much more interesting characters.

>it is a clyde episode

I think we are in Satan's wine cellar at this point.

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE GET IN TEH BALL PIHT!

I can't believe my post from /trash/ is being copypastaed here.

I hate Clyde for lots of things but the fact that He's a nig that's obviously a token minority amplifies the hate because the libcucks automatically defend him and say anyone who hates him is racist

blargsnarf is god