How strong of a factor is having cute girls in your movie/show?

How strong of a factor is having cute girls in your movie/show?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/msqssk.png
u.nya.is/spfjod.png
youtube.com/watch?v=XX4VFbxZ5PA
youtube.com/watch?v=97uCe3JVs6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>movie/show has cute girls

Well, the female population hold a slight majority in numbers, are measured to be more willing to spend money on products than men, and are attracted to media about cute/normal things more than men.

Stuff with cute girls often encompass these things, so having them is a pretty strong element of profit.

Those Silver Age Disney girls had some nice lips.

Ollie...

Depends. If cute is an addition to already existing characteristics rather than the only one, it's good.

Cuteness grabs my attention, sure, but it doesn't make me stay for the show.

Is this a thing with women for the sake of escapism or projection?

but then little boys would make more sense

very strong

Mileage may vary.

Why are the most cartoonish ones also the most anatomically correct?

Very. But Mowgli is a bad example, she's barely in the movie. And Van being voiced by Silverman damaged the cuteness factor quite a bit.

It would be really nice if major studios went back to using little girls as protagonists. At least judging by Vanellope and Judy they're on to the whole size-difference appeal. So I guess petite heroines aren't that bad of a substitute.

Druther have cute boys.

>no one with any level of competence will ever consider making something on the level of Unteralterbach but with shota
Feels bad, man.

>Unteralterbach
what the fuck

>Those Silver Age Disney girls had some nice lips.
I agree.

Hey, Ollie's here.

Thanks for the awesome delivery and all, but this needs color. That grey sausage in those black lips looks awful.

i swear watching the Jungle Book II in theaters as a kid gave me a foot fetish.

>Hello! This is my first day on "Four-chan", how do you do?

Everybody likes cute girls. So how can be it be a negative?

>are attracted to media about cute/normal things more than men
lol

Fucking pedos.

Are you a little girl? Otherwise how do you even know they are pedos?

What did Walt say to Ollie again?

>implying you wouldn't slam the fuck out of a prime 11 year old's pussy

If she can count to three, she's too old for me.

A good show is a good show. I'd watch it even if it doesn't have cute girls.

A bad show needs to have a cute girl for me to sit through it.

Just because you're correct, doesn't mean you're right.

I do wonder how many guys would do it if there were no moral, social or legal ramifications for doing so.

It's just a bonus. Any time I've watched a show JUST for cute girls it ends up sucking (Loud House)

If a show or movie has no cute girls at all it's a bit disappointing but not a critical factor.

I don't chase cute girls but ugly girls on the other hand can chase me away

I can barely look at movies like that weird cavemen family one because the girls in it are hideous. Well, i guess it's not just girls, I'm having an hard time accepting the dumb face of the Pedro from the new Pixar movie

They usually don't make or break a movie but I do enjoy them

God Alice and Wendy are sexy

>God Alice and Wendy are sexy

Calm down, Walt.

The 9 old men would be proud.

>"That's a sexy fucking cunny, Ollie."
It was a different time.

It makes the movie/show more enjoyable.

Here ya go.
Fixed monochrome: u.nya.is/msqssk.png

Color: u.nya.is/spfjod.png

Nice. I hope you do more Wendy.

Shanti>Alice>Riley>Wendy>Sarah Silverman

Why was this deleted if it wasn't explicit?

Would you?

Wow, thanks dude, you rock!

shanti has some giant lips

Moralfaggotry. Hypocritical moralfaggotry, as you'll notice suggestive shota and /ss/ never gets deleted, only loli.

Ignore the haters. Black lips/lipstick is the shit and there is stunningly little of it. You're doing the lords work user.

more please? How about Chel?

Mods are trying to turn this into some sort of child-friendly forum for normies. This means scrubbing the loli (in all forms), lewd and conservative opinions. So that little kids can feel at home on this 18+ website.

Why? Who knows, probably add money and Sup Forums passes. Swarms of normie retards who click on every banner, never heard of addblock and find the captcha too difficult.

Or Shanti as Chel

>Disney Princess Sleuths will never be a real thing

Life is constant suffering.

Chel's cute, but she's not really a girl, at least not in OP's meaning of the word.

Call me old fashioned but I think they're less of a draw than they were. They just don't look anywhere near as cute or appealing in modern 2D styles or in 3D. The art of western cute girls appears to be dead.

I don't pay to see movies with uglies in it, if that answers your question.

It's always a nice bonus.

nice you bastihd

It could be that they stopped drawing chins on girls.

And lips. And sexy eyes.

If yuo're here, fuck it. I'm gonna draw some Shanti stuff too if his threads is still up in the morning.

>tfw want to drawe an alice but don't know how to draw

Alice and Wendy were made for POST 18 mating presses.

Cute anything, it doesn't make any difference at all to me. I get why people like it, but I don't have any opinion at all.

I'd stick it in her loo.
If you know what I mean?

I know the meme is overused, but Walt truly was /ourguy/ indeed after all

Looks like Mac from Foster's Home

It IS.

I like this thread

Erecting a... dispenser. Of sorts.

Ashesg is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

Very nice

I wouldn't have watched any of those movies if they were gender-swapped.

Now I see why this thread has been kept alive.

Cute girls make everything better. This is a fact.

It keeps happening

This thread better be alive in the morning

Hey, it's not ALWAYS Ashes. But it usually is since he seems to be one of the few who haven't given up on Sup Forums given how the janitors act. Keep up the good work you magnificent bastard.

Maybe...

I miss cute Lisa.

Too boring and kinda annoying
She's just complain about everything.

Too young and not cute at all.

Not bad.

A nice bonus for me, Deschannel Famicom-senpai.

Millions.

And yet, still...

God help me

>Too young
there's no such a thing

Is that the girl from that new One Piece movie?

I miss when Lisa acted like a cute smart kid, and not the liberal cunt she become, probably the most ruined character of the series.

>in a current year version Jasmine would wear a hijab, Mulan would be trans-male and the two blue-eyed blonds would be replaced by Pocahontas and Tiana for more diversity points
Maybe it's for the best.

IT'S STILL UP NIQQA, DRAW SOME SHANTI!

>almost all Shanti lewds are made by Kaafags

I miss the boy threads. Even blue board style ones get baleeted now.

Disney Inc. sure gave us a lot of lolis over the years. Hope the trend continues.

Moana has gotten a pathetic amount of 34, but I was still surprised that young Moana didn't get art, haven't seen any to this day actually. I was expecting some of the more ill gentlemen to draw something with this Moana:
youtube.com/watch?v=XX4VFbxZ5PA

and then some of the less ill gentlemen to draw Moana from the middle point of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=97uCe3JVs6k

kek, where the fuck do you think you were? An 18+ image board with a reputation for strong freedom of speech?

Yeah right, I know what you mean. It's not like I was expecting discretely spoilered explicit fanart of little boys and their redhead babysitters. Or the Gravity Falls twins. We'd never see that here.

Why if your reaction picture named after ancient London?

Are people on Sup Forums unironically attracted to Riley? Vanelope I can sorta understand, because she's basically just a mini Sarah Silverman, but come on guys, Riley is like 12

Then again, I really shouldn't be surprised

RAJA DE ACA PEDOFILO

Yes, unless you're a raging newfag, you really shouldn't be surprised that the board famous for sexualizing cartoon and comic characters is attracted to a cartoon character.

Maybe even Sup Forums has standards?

Standards of what? Are brown girls not good enough for you, you racist swine?