Out these six shows, which one is the best and which one is the weakest

Out these six shows, which one is the best and which one is the weakest

Yellowhead show worst.

What's wrong with yellowhead show

None of them are the best.
Xiaolin Showdown is the worst.

Nice bait

Avatar in terms of writing and bringing in thoughtful, philosophical stories despite being a "kid's show"

Batman the Animated Series for daring to create artstic animation in the sense of good story-telling, beautiful visuals, and a style unmatched by many others as it becomes a monument of children's television.

Spectacular Spider-Man for its themes of responsibility, it's solid as fuck writing and emotional investment that outshone other shows that were out during its time.

Samurai Jack for invigorating cinematic tales told through unique visuals and knows when and when not to use dialogue.

Powerpuff Girls for taking what is essentially a "girly show" and making it appeal to all by means of entertaining action, humor, and endearing characters.

Xiaolin Showdown is pretty good I guess, but I never watched it.

However, my PERSONAL favorites are

Btas
SS
SJ
PPG
ATLAB
that one sour head kid

>One show out of six good shows is the least good
>BAIT

???

I liked XS, but PPG and SJ have it beat in episodic format, Spec and Avatar have it beat as an action focused adventure, and BTAS is a stronger middle ground.

Batman
Samurai Jack
PPG
Spider-Man
XS

Batman TAS is the best

Best to worse
>Avatar
>Batman
>Jack
>Spider-Man
>PPG
>Xiaolin

Xiaolin Showdown had a continuing storyline and two major acrs with Raimundo and Chase Young/Omi

PPG is my favorite, but it's also the least technically impressive.

PPG is the best of the list, but it's still not that great

cartoons should be silly fun, not have serious violence or try to tell 'serious' stories

Yeah? It was good.

But like I said, Avatar and Spidey did it better.

People like you should be ignored.
Animation can be whatever the fuck it wants to be.

Best: A:TLA. Had a narrative with a beginning, middle and end that the writers were allowed to tell on their terms. Pacing was just right, characterization generally pretty consistent. The gold standard for kids TV.

Runner-Up: Spectacular Spider-Man. Had a lot of the same strengths that A:TLA did, but got screwed over by executives, altering key plot-points (like replacing Kingpin with Tombstone) and ultimately killing the show just as it was starting to ramp up.

3rd: B:TAS. The prototype for what would become the DCAU, episodic but with a sort of bare-bones, loose sense of continuity that was, at the time, unheard of. Not a perfect show by any means, but definitely a strong one.

4th: Samurai Jack. Pretty much A:TLA's polar opposite- it's a very stylistic program, but part of the point of the show is that it sacrifices narrative for aesthetic. What you get when you do that is a show that's very pleasing to look at, certainly entertaining to watch, but not a terribly fulfilling story.

5th: Powerpuff Girls. Basically a step down from Jack- it's also episodic, and stylized to a degree, but in a way that I, personally, don't necessarily find all that interesting. It's visually identical to many late 90's-early 00's shows, and narratively similar, too. It's got its high points, sure, but at the end of the day, it's just more of the same. Dexter's Lab with three superpowered little girls instead of one supersmart little boy. Not a bad idea, but nothing revolutionary.

6th: Xiaolin Showdown. I have to rate this last just by virtue of never having watched it.

Powerpuff Girls is an example of the great shit you can do without a budget.

Avatar is an example of the great shit you can do with an endless budget.

Avatar > Spectacular Spider-Man > Powerpuff Girls >BTAS > Xiaolin Showdown

living on the edge fighting crime spinning webs

(power gap)

ATLA
PPG

(power gap)

BTAS
SJ

(power gap)

Showdown

>mfw I'm a faggot and Xiaolin Showdown is the only show in that list that I've watched every episode of and I know it's going to be one everyone says is the worst

being the worst in a list of good shows doesn't make it bad

Top three:

Personally: SS > ATLA > BTAS

The other three in the bottom three, with SJ being the better of the three.

>like replacing Kingpin with Tombstone

Honestly, after the 90's show forced him in every episode, I was glad to get a refreshing break from him. Tombstone was a badass.

Except only the first two seasons were really good. Third season dropped the ball and the revival series sucks shit.

The original Samurai Jack was never good it's episodic nature really killed it for me, Xiaolin Showdown, Avatar and Spectacular are better than Jack

>the revival series sucks shit

We don't talk about that here.

Noir cape guy is best, enjoyable stereotypes dick around is the worst

All are pretty good actually.

Agreed, I remember the episode where Spiderman fights him for a bit and Tombstone ends up crushing a pool ball or something Spidey threw at him.

PPG is the best

Batman: watch The Batman instead
PPG: literal trash
SJ: awesomeness but the last season ruined it
Xiaolin: literally who
Avatar: deeply flawed and thus overrated
SSM: a surprisingly decent effort... for Marvel