THE WORST EPISODE OF A CARTOON THREAD

THE WORST EPISODE OF A CARTOON THREAD

I'd argue Brawl in the Family is worse for Loud House.

That was an alright comic.

>>>/tumblr/

Many people on Sup Forums like this show, deal with it

shit taste

Honestly you could have posted any title card and it would have been accurate.

OP said "worst episode", not "only good episode"

Unironically the best episode.

not even close

He might be talking about how tumblr fucking hates that episode, because they don't like the idea of a character they disagree with not being irredeemable

Though Fosters had a lot of shit episodes as a whole

Do you know what that episode is about? Its the Uncle Grandpa crossover. You might have confused it with "Gem Harvest".

House Guest
Onion Gang
Rocknaldo

Those are probably the worst 3, if you just wanted me to name episodes worse than Say Uncle I would be here all day

I think of a more recent example.

For some reason I like House Guest. I have no idea why, I just do. Onion Gang and Rocknaldo are terrible though, have to agree.
Also really hated So many Birthdays, it was way disturbing.

(you)

So Many Birthdays was comedy gold

Pearl trying and completely failing to be a clown

Garnet violently shaking old Steven, "I thought violence was the answer"

How is being disturbing a bad thing, those are always the best SU episodes

GET OUTTA MAH FRICKIN BARN

Can't scare our viewers or main cast with the threat of having background characters we care about getting killed. Let's give our overpowered MC the power to bring the dead back to life

No, I like the show too.

It's that SJWs consider it the worst, most triggering episode, since it makes a crossdressing joke, which is practically genocide in their minds.

wow I'm the only person who likes this episode

I thought crossdressing was a good thing for them. Like all that gender freedom and stuff?

I laughed when Homer told Bart to do a flip faggot

no they see it as mocking transgender people and making a joke out of gender issues

SJWs would be much more tolerable if they had a sense of humor

cross dressing is bad but is not as bad as GAMBIAN NIGGERS

>The episode where Patrick eats Squidward's concerts tickets, and he's booted out of the concert.

This and Steven and the Stevens are the best episodes. Go blog about it.

At least it was erased from continuity. Fuck Xayaphone.

>this
>not joking victim

Joking victim was just extremely boring. Say Uncle, on the other hand, was hideous...

Obligatory at this point. Even Hirsch swears off the episode as non-canon.

>not liking Carl in any and all forms he takes

Kill yourself, my man.

You're thinking of Gem Harvest

Oh. I've only seen the one episode anyway.

I personally think Weirdmageddon 2 is worse, if only because it's the penultimate episode and supposed to conclude the protagonist's character arcs, only to botch it so poorly.

This is season 7 or beyond right? I stopped after 6, what makes this episode so bad?

>Even Hirsch swears off the episode as non-canon.
This sounds like hyperbole, do you have a source for this?

Agree, it's the first episode I saw and the reason I didn't watch WoY until after it was over.

Pic related for Star vs.

What triggered people about this?

You should have just posted a pic of the show itself.

Every Clyde Episode

No Such Luck and Brawl in the Family were worse than any of the "Clyde episodes". Overnight Success was the worst one and that one was just very average and mediocre.

You forget the Golden Rule of SJWs (and other authoritarians) - it's OK when they do it.

>this is what jailbreak bandwagoners actually believe
You disgust me

>not the "Vote for Hillary!" dog episode

Why vote for Hillary?

because typically you should go with the lesser of two evils

>not posting "the man who grew to much"

One job user.

ONE LOUSY SECOND

>Unironically liking UG

Dipper gets punished for doing what Mabel does all season.

HE MEANT THE EPISODE FUCKLEHEAD

congratulations on your unfathomably dark sense of humor

You are literally pulling things out of your ass

Season five episode. Flame Princess is weakened due to poison and her father reclaims the throne. She gets help from Finn to reclaim the throne.

The only reason people bitch about this episode is because Finn doesn't get together with Flame Princess because Cinnamon Bun. It's basically just people projecting their own insecurities onto the episode.

>Not Master Chief vs Doom Guy
>Not Toph vs Gaara
>Not Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie
>Not Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
>Not Yang vs Tifa

>not enjoying a cartoon for being a cartoon

pic related is my usual go-to for this topic

Okay, I don't entirely get the hate for this episode. Are people just so pissed about the hazing that they ignore the ending which is basically One Coarse Meal done right?

Oh I remember that episode, just not from the title card.
>The only reason people bitch about this episode is because Finn doesn't get together with Flame Princess because Cinnamon Bun.
Nah despite Finn being asked for help, he gets shat on and nothing comes out of it for him in the end. It's unsatisfying in general and was following the stupid trend of relationship drama over actual adventure.

It's a bit of a meme at this point but as far as unsatisfying relationship drama goes, Breezy was a far worse episode.

Pretty much any episode with him and the ants gets way too unconfortable

I thought e werewolf one (Moon of the Wolf?) was worse.

THANK YOU.

Everybody's always confused when I call it the worst Clarence episode. It's just a bunch of dumb flashbacks revolving around an uninteresting character with easily one of the show's most annoying signature Surreal Twist Endings.

That smug asshole knows what he did.

>Pic related

Why that one?

Isn't that the episode that has what people generally consider to be the single most painful death in the whole series?

Every single episode with the ants and the anteater are just ridiculously over the top with how the anteater is brutalized. And that's saying something considering what series he's in.

Absolutely abhorrent.

Basically what said

>The only reason people bitch about this episode is because Finn doesn't get together with Flame Princess because Cinnamon Bun

No, people bitched about the episode because it was fucking dogshit, like most post season 3 Adventure Time episodes.

Mabel dated one person at a time and only moved on after they broke up. Dipper was gathering numbers of multiple girls within a couple of hours span and sorting through them like he was choosing which Pokemon card he wanted to play.

If you can't understand the difference, imagine how you would feel if a girl was fishing for your number and then got four more guy's numbers an hour later. You would say fuck that instantly and not bothering playing her games. However dating a girl and going through a break up is part of the point of dating.

Essential awful Family Guy episodes:
>Screams of Silence
>Seahorse Seashell Party
>Herpe, the Love Sore
>Brian and Stewie (debatable)

Anything else?

Haha that's not Onion Friend

>At least it was erased from continuity.
What? No it wasn't.

>the Simpsons
Where to begin...

(You)

Eh, the worst Simpsons episodes are pretty much common knowledge at this point (Saddlesore Galactica, Boys of Bummer, Principal and the Pauper, etc.).

Pokemon, however, is a surface that isn't scratched as much...

There's an entire board for Pokemon. They're probably figured it out.

no wonder why Sup Forums hates /su/fags.

>Hating not only what is the only good episode of SU but the only good episode of UG

Is this the only funny SU episode?
I like the show but I can barely remember episodes that made me laugh. I guess like Tiger Millionaire or something

How is it good?

Was funnier than any of the rest of that BS show.

So... why exactly?

>Uncle Grandpa
>funny
Pick one

It's not like he even went on a date with any of them. He had no commitment to any single one of those girls.

Imagine any episode of the road runner
But now imagine that wile E actually sustains the damage he takes from his plans backfiring/ruined by the roadrunner
Now imagine the last scene of the episode, wile E is a crippled mess pretty much about to die and in come the roadrunner and instead of walking away or finishing him off he makes sure that his last moments are as painful as possible
That's what that and all of the other ant eater/ant episodes are
You don't see a bunch of dumbases geting themselves killed in funny ways
You just see an actually smart entity toying around with this one dumbass until it kills him

Seems thats like what most people did considering who won.