What do Bruce, Clark, Selina and Lois do when they double-date?

What do Bruce, Clark, Selina and Lois do when they double-date?

they fugg

Swinging.

Gangbang.

I don't think they ever have, so now I want to see it.

>pic
Damn. Lois is so fine in black tie, even Selina wants a piece.

Why are comic artists so unoriginal?

>Bruce and Clark look so much like each other that this is always pointed out on canon

>Lois and Selina are just snark black haired hotties that looks like each other too

>All brunettes look alike

Nah. I've never seen someone confusing Lois and Selina.

>all three of the Trinity are brunettes
>all but one of their respective love interests are brunettes
Steve really stands out in this bunch.

Lois had brown hair while Selina has black. Their hairstyle are also different.

There is no way that you could confuse Selina for Lois. Selina has black hair, sharp features and green eyes. Lois is brunette with purple eyes and more rounded, warmer features.

Please.
For most of their history, Selina had black long hair and Lois is mostly show as black haired too.

Lois dyes her hair. Her natural color is about the same as Hal Jordan's.

Why does that matter? Do you realize short black haired Selina has been a thing for over 10 years now? Lois is currently brown haired.

Drawing faces is hard. Most artists do sameface by default so you have to actively fight against it. DC probably doesn't help but not nailing down how certain characters should look regardless of style.

Not to mention that Selina wears her hair short and has for awhile.

SOLVE SOME DAMN MYSTERIES.

Lois has basically no canonical coloring besides fair skin and dark hair (of any shade).

Both Bruce and Clark have love interests that look totally different, things have just jumbled down over the years to the brunettes.

Triple date and Steve's the only blonde in the group

Clark/Lois and Bruce/Selina are canon
Clark/Bruce is a strong gay ship
Someone should make Lois/Selina a ship too. Then and become consequences.

>Superman has no neck, but still has a discernible jaw line.

I think Batman is jelly over how swole Supes is.

They watch the Madea movies in a private theater saloon Bruce owns.

Reminder that according to Busiek's run, Clark had a lot of girlfriends when he was traveling the world after high school and before college.

Well, maybe if he was raised on a farm in Kansas instead of stately Wayne manor ...

I hope Bruce and Selina's wedding will work out long enough for that to happen.

I will write a very angry letter if Clark doesn't throw a bachelor's party against Bruce's explicit requests not to resulting in a Very Grumpy Batman.

What would be the point?

As Bruce he goes to parties all the time and as batman he really doesnt care about that. Clark knows Bruce, pretend misery in California with something involving the Zorro?

Now that is something Bruce would love. And something someone considered like Clark would.

I almost feel like Lois would wind up being the aggressive one after some initial domination by Selina. Lois seems like a leader type, not a follower. They're two alpha females, really.

Pie.

They eat lots of pie.

They attend at high class social events.

They have an awkward diner where Lois and Selina restrain themselves from killing each other
>"I think I hear Jimmy's signal watch"
>"Thats the Batsignal, I have to go too"
>Both women give death glares

Bruce, Clark and Selina go on rooftop adventures n shit while Lois gets left behind. Then the two heroes DP Selina and spitroast her. Clark gets the deepthroat and obv Bats gets the puss.

Lois, meanwhile, cries.

Since when do they hate eachother? Prr-FP they were just kind of indifferent to one another.

>Batman goes back in time and somehow arranges it so his parents and himself go and move out to a farm
>Parents still get shot

Clark is too down home pure to throw a bachelor party.

Diana, on the other hand, would totally do that.

No no no. Leave it to Ollie and Hal. The bachelor party that they put together would be written about for ages.

I would love to see a double date TEAMUP of Selina and Lois.
Supes and Bats are left at the table while they go "powder their noses" while they're secretly there to rob evidence from a mob boss who owns some fancy club or something.
Selina shows off her stealth and lockpick skills. Lois surprises Selina by taking out the goons whenever they get caught. Supes and Bats sit feeling pretty sure it doesn't take 20min+ for two women to go to the bathroom.

>Ollie and Hal
Oof. That'd be a little too fratboy-esque.

Though regardless of who puts it together, the guest of honor would be sitting around refusing to enjoy himself, so it's kind of a wash anyway.

>Ollie and Hal

It's gonna be a bachelor party in space, isn't it? They'll throw it on some space station where everything is legal.

That would be great. I want Tomasi to write it.

>Alien strippers

I would love to see WW throw a bachelorette party. Having it a big event on Themyscara and showing her fellow heroes just how turnt an Amazon party can get.

I think it would be Selina's last time on the island considering she would try and swipe a few priceless relics before leaving

Just imagine the different forms of debauchery human's haven't even thought of yet

Hell, the warm-up act would probably be just eating a baby live on stage.

>selina spends the whole party eyeing the item that curse Cheetah and feeling reeeaaalllyy tempted to steal this fancy cat artifact despite dozens of warnings.

>Bruce's sourpuss face frustrates the strippers
>Hal gets attacked because one of them thinks hes Guy
>Ollie has a good time, but worries Canary will find out

Make it a Supersons issue, where Damian and Jon get in trouble and the girls have go help them out.

Plus that way we get Jimenez to draw Lois and Selena

I don't think Selina would give a shit about Damien.

She needs to learn how to if she's gonna be his step-mom now that Bruce is trying to not be a cold asshole to his kid.

selina steals the artifact and becomes...Catwoman

BATMAN DOES NOT EAT PIE

But what about a wedding cake?

>Lois insists that everyone sit at the dinner table like people do, the only person not willing to play along is Bruce

>Ollie has a good time, but worries Canary will find out

There's a real possibility that Canary would be one of the acts.

Why is DC doing this do you guys really think this is a good idea? Cause I don't, marring Bruce of to fucking Catwoman? I just can't see it, DC does stupid things like this every once in a while the dumb part is people eat it up.

In case you haven't noticed, DC has spent the past year or so wanking off to the early aughts. This is just a kind of culmination of that.

Do the original fancy dinner idea, Jon and Damian get in trouble, Jon tells Lois but asks to not tell dad because he'd get in trouble (typical kid stuff). Lois tries to get Selena to help them at dinner, Selena kind of bored and wants some action anyways, goes with Lois to help the kids.

End with Selena bonding with Damian and Jon bonding with Lois.

Hows that for a one-off issue?

Dude, they have been dancing around Bruce and Selina getting hitched since Hush.

>eating with the costumes on
>eating what Lois cooked

Everything in that escene looks like shit. Comfyfags are cancer

I kind of want some Selina/Damien bonding now.

>Batfag detected

Lois had been a mom for over a decade.
She's learned some cooking skills beyond ordering take out.

What about nachos?

So what that doesn't make it a good idea an old idea isn't a good one; Just run with me on the scenario set up by OP.

Here we have Bruce Wayne respected superhero and human being then Clark Kent respected journalist and Superhero and then Lois the first Lady of comics well loved and respected and here comes catwoman ex prostitute, kleptomaniac, wanted fugitive and criminal. Do you not see the problem here? like seriously how the Fuck will DC and Tom King wave away all this? Which story is worth all this bullshit? Batman should have outgrown Catwoman the moment he became a Justice League level Superhero, you have to created contrive bullshit to make them work just read Tom Kings Batman the man is a borderline obsessive sociopath(not over crime over catwoman) that used his alt reality fathers dieing wish to propose to a fucking criminal that's not romantic its fucking creepy.

are you talking about the same catwoman who put her own daughter up for adoption because she didn't fit into her being catwoman? Yeah no I don't buy it

Why do you bring up her past as a negative? And while she is a criminal, so is Bruce; she's been more of a Robin Hood figure for a long ass time. Regardless of your Madonna/Whore complex, Bruce and Selina have been an OTP for a very long time because they have chemistry and passion that's second only to Ollie and Dinah.

Read Heart of Hush. Even Dini knows that Selina is Bruce's one true love.

You do realize that was Pre-FP?

and that makes it OK how? Is this how you guys justify mediocrity? I am genuinely curious cause you said nothing to argue for this bullshit you just said it was this way in the beginning so it most be now. You know if you start using the same argument's as racist you are on the wrong side of history. this will end Badly cause it is a Bad idea on that will leave a huge scare going forward.

and all of them have the initials LL

>He totally came inside her.

Chill pill, bro. Take one.

Same continuity bra....you cant wave away all of cat woman's character just to have her fuck Batman and if so what's the point....why not have him fuck a popup doll shaped like a cat then?

I'm sorry your OTP is getting sunk but Diana belongs with Steve

NO I will not, I will not sit by will Tom King rape my favorite character bi-monthly while DC and the so called fans cheer him on..... You people are spineless fucking coward I think less of you people because of Bullshit like this Tom King's Batman is mediocre at best but I guess he did something right by appealing to shippers you fuckers will swallow anything as long as it has your ship in it

K.

and Selena belongs in a fucking jail cell you see user unlike you I actually like Batman and don't want to see him treated like a fucking idiot to justify bullshit.

That's a shock? He has the body of the biggest Chad ever.

Not to mention that he's sweet, charming, disarming and a perfect gentleman.

just admit it
your ship is getting sunk

>Read Heart of Hush. Even Dini knows that Selina is Bruce's one true love
Funny you bring up Paul Fucking Dini a well documented Batfag and BruceZana fan, you should read heart of hush and look me in the eye and tell me Dini didn't want to have him with Zatanna but DC said NO. go ahead I will wait.

No my favorite character is getting sunk.

Dini didn't want to have him with Zatanna

>Oh God He Believes This.

>Look At Him And Laugh

Go reread heart of hush, she tells Selina she likes him but he doesn't like her back because he loves Selina.

So what? just means Dini didn't get the go ahead to make it happen doesn't mean he didn't want to do it. I think you are confusing character motivation with the intent of the writer if you read Heart Of Hush it is clear Dini wanted to make it happen DC just Cock blocked him and told him he had to use Selena, that is all.

Has Dini ever said this? Or are you just speculating like I'm sure you are.

Bro have you never heard of Paul fucking Dini the man who created Bruce and Zatanna's childhood connection he did it in Batman:TAS his run on Detective Comics hell he is even teasing it in Justice League Action the man is a big BatmanZana fan how dense to you have to be to not see it, just watch or read anything the man have written with the two Jesus you need everything spoon feed. They say you can tell a lot about a man from his writing and if you can't tell Dini like Batman and Zatanna you are fucking retarded what next you need Rucka to confirm he likes Wonderbat?

Yeah, I didn't expect you to have an answer either.

he gave you an answer also Dini married Zatanna in real life

No he didn't

Bruce and Clark always hanged out wi9thout the costumes you dumb casual.

Bruce would hang out with

Not sure but this is how it would play out.

Selina is a cunt to Lois
Selina flirts with Clark in front of Lois and Bruce
Selina undermines Bruce
Selina and Lois go to the bathroom room.
Lois shares Selina's lip stick
Clark tells Lois after the date she might have oral herpes now.

It wouldn't be like that at all.

>Bruce would hang out with superman's family, the farm was one of the few places he felt comfortable just being bruce

What's with all the Catwoman hate all of a sudden?

Not at all. And Lois was always the one that was a flirt just to mess with clark.

I mess the old continuity bruce and lois joking in the daily planet office was really good.

Selina and Lois cuddle while they watch Bruce and Clark fuck.