>adventure time cancelled
>steven universe might be ending after season 5
EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY IN THE END

Good.

good riddance

>gumball cancelled
is CN trying to off itself

Enjoy your countless reruns of TTG and magiswords then you fucking faggots

Cartoon Network's death is for the best OP. Better to euthanize it now giving a calm peaceful death than to draw out its suffering for viewers and itself alike.

>Implying I still watch CN

TTG is better than any of those shows.

>yfw all this shit gets replaced with an even WORSE generation of cartoons

you do know shows actually end right?

being the Simpsons or South Park is strange not the norm

The problem is more that CN doesn't seem to have anything to take all these shows place

This just means there will be more time slots for airing Your New Favorite Show!™

But now there will be nothing on tv for animation except shitty "waffles XD" jokes. Animation needs to be great again, and i dont see anyone trying to make that happen
Kill yourselves

Time to build a wall for god and emperor, Sup Forums dumbfucks.

I know, its still sad these shows are ending though. But the problem is like you mentioned is not even that whats replacing them is shit, but actually nothing is replacing them. It looks like CN is almost content to have only three shitty shows running all the time.

>Gumball cancelled

No it isn't, Ben's just leaving.

Gumball isn't cancelled though. The creator merely said that he'd be leaving the show after Season 6, and whether the crew wants to keep working on it is up to them. That's the extent of it.

TTG may never be salvageable, but I personally see potential in Mighty Magiswords.

Its not like they have any interesting IP sitting around doing nothing.

Maybe if they fixed their pacing and jokes. If they do that for season 2, ill watch it

Im happy we had a good run of cartoons. Way better than the dark age of CN.
>Total Drama Island
>My Gym Partner is a Monkey,
>Camp Lazlo
>Johnny Test.

Or anything they can bump up from Boomerang

Six seasons too late.

CN is literally an-heroing over here. All they will have left is TTG.

No way, AT is better than ever. If anything there should be just one more season.

>Implying total drama is bad

Let's predict the next block of shows

>a young boy befriends a self driving car in a "parody" of knight rider

>Wanting another Simpsons or New Spongebob where a show just overstays it's welcome for decades

>cn comic con 2017 booth
>announces they have something special planned for 2018
>green lights light up while the infinity logo pops up on screen
>crowd cheers
>all of a sudden the screen switches towards the teen titans, and the announcer says TTG has been greenlight for infinite seasons for the foreseable future
>announcer is shot

Id rather have that with a good show then another insufferable season of beast boy farting and talking about his leg fetish

At last. AT has been a feet-dragging zombie for the last 3 seasons or so.

It's less about people wanting these things to go on way past their prime and more an issue of there being absolutely noting of worth to replace them. And don't fucking say OK-KO, you'd have to be a retard to expect that to be good.

Its been shit for years, but i wanted to see them revive it with a rebirth style event in show. I guess it will just die before it ever truely returns to what it used to have been

my sides

Well it's not like they air AT anyways. Also have you tried streaming over watching the actual channel to avoid TTG?

Another season of TTG is inconsequential because you simply don't have to watch it. Another season of season rot for AT just tarnishes the memory of old AT even more than new Spongebob since AT adopted a linear story line with canon.

>infinite seasons
but user, inflation

You have actually seen the new clips?
I trust Ian.

Is the era of the early 2010s coming to a definite end?

Shitty post. You act as if CN will only air magiswords and ttg. Sure. They dont want to make money and try to release new shows. Its not like there are new shows on the horizon or anything. Nah, lets keep all the tired filth and not try something new.

Apple & Onion is coming, don't forget. I don't like it but still, CN is keeping content for the upcoming years.

It looks pretty lame.

Was Gym Partner really that bad?

>You lived to see the day the CalArts meme died

Thank the Gods.

CN must bring back Johnny Test

it's the only thing that can save them

OK KO and Too Loud are just starting

Shut up faggot, some of the only good cartoons of this age were supposdely under that shitty meme

>he doesn't know

You sound like a total fag. And if you care so much, where the fuck is your TV show?

>Too Loud
the only show that actually makes me prefer to watch TTG or TLH

>clarence cancelled
>gumball cancelled
>uncle grandpa cancelled

That sucks.

>everyone in 2010:
YAAAAY NEW CARTOONS ARE AWESOME AND POPULAR! IT'S THE BEST RENAISSANCE SINCE THE 90s
>everyone in 2017
REEEEEEE FUCK CARTOONS AND THEIR SJW CUUCK CREATORS FORCING FAGGOTS AND TRANNIES FOR NO REASON

Gee whiz growing up is something else

That's TTG, yes.

9 MORE SEASONS.
FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER....

Too Loud doesn't air on TV. It'll flop hard

Squidward user, TV animation is dead

Bury it

Maybe if you're like, 5.

Welp, The neo-shit era of CN is ending (Cept for gumball, that was a good show)

Forgive me if that title doesn't inspire confidence.

For a second I thought this was real.

It won't die, it'll just evolve to a different scapegoating a different trend.
And the cycle continues.

Nope, it is here to stay

You have my permission to kill yourself

>neo shit
user that's not CN Real.

did you miss the crossover episode?

looks way too good to be actually from the show

Regular Show had a proper conclusion, Gumball is continuing, Uncle Grandpa was cancelled and ended on a time loop. Adventure Time is currently tying up loose ends and will likely get a proper conclusion.

Yeah, I think the same too, plus the show looks like a boring Regular Show with food instead of animals.

Based Superman.

>steven universe might be ending after season 5
Can this meme please die, the show is one of CN's most successful properties and there's no sign of it stopping.

This rumor just stemmed from a random quote attributed to Sugar about having five seasons planned out.

>not a single one of these was created by a CalArts student
This meme keeps getting more stupid.

Given how rarely CN airs Adventure Time it may not end this century

nah you are just getting old, hurry up and die so we can avoid your garbage "back in my day" bullshit that plagues elderly people across generations

Because it is an art style, not a college style. Rather than CalArts, it should be named "2010s style" since it is the mainstream way of animating stuff.
It doesn't mean it isn't bad, though. This style is awful and overused.

it's just a buzzword for "I don't like the art style of this show that isn't catered to me, an adult."

>This faggot thinks Calarts refers to the school from which the animator hails from, rather than the lazy, over-saturated color, style that has been popularized nowadays
You're a slow one aincha?

>but user, inflation
Wrong show, nuPPG is for cramming the writer's fetishes.

>CalArts fag detected

Kill yourself, fagot!

still doing better than Nick

you have to understand the posters her are shunted, they hate change, they hate that the worlds of their youth must die, that anything that they found joy in must pass onward because it is a ever constant reminder that they are old, that they will die. So yes most would rather have zombie Simpsons and have something that has stay with them throughout the years then be faced with the hard truth that they are no longer relevant and their best days are far, far behind them.

So then why is anybody here on this site, in which you have to be 18 or older, lauding any of these shows?

If little kids want to watch it, then fine, that's one thing, but 35 year old man baby neckbeards is something else entirely.

freminds me of how back in the 2000s, everyoe kept bitching how everything looks like Powerpuff Girls

I mean I also kinda enjoy TTG for being a less-serious and comfier take on the cape stuff, but airing it non-stop is still kinda bad. Also, TTG is worse than Uncle Granpa and Gumball

>CalArts fag

Kill yourself!

Sup Forums: proving they have no idea what they're talking about time and time again.

Kill yourself, SJW Millennial trash!

Well, it happens if styles are overused.
Don't tell me you'd like to eat the same stuff every single day.

The cartoons in 2010 actually tried.

back to Tumblr with you, faggot

And yet, anytime anything breaks from the norm, people react poorly to it.
It's a no win situation.

It is just infuriating how people keep forgetting the past

I guarantee that more than half of all these faggots on this site will claim how the art-style back than was totally not uniform

Star Vs is just now picking up
but yea I'm wondering where the next gen cartoons are

This is correct, people shouldn't bitch when animators start experimenting with new styles.
You've got a point, it happens every generation.

almost like this isn't anything new and it's just old dusty faggots that should have let go of their childhood just cling to it harder and get bitchy what's on TV isn't as "good" as they had it.

>someday I'll have to deal with the little faggots who grew up watching streamers and letsplayers
Ugh, makes me sick even thinking about it.

>tfw i see medieval ages as normal and this age as something that shouldn't exist.

Everybody should stop watching CHILDREN's CARTOONS.

Time for reboots!

so basically

So creators should just make shit for each other? Its like stand-up, if a joke falls flat you don't scream at the audience for being idiots, Patton.

>people still listen to music and watch movies from when I was young
>people utterly forget movies and songs that come out nowadays in under a year
Just because subjectivity is a thing, it doesn't mean something can't be better objectively.

>cartoons in 2017
Teen Titans Go! is the only cartoon.