He-man versus Superman. Who wins?

He-man versus Superman. Who wins?

Personally I don't see how Superman can stand up to He-man. He-man has at least equal strength, being able to juggle whole planets with ease. He has vast reserves of higher magic which is Superman's weakness.

Although Supes has the advantage with mobility (flight), it doesn't matter shit with that sword. And he essentially prefers brute force. He-man has a preference for outwitting his enemies and setting traps when sheer strength fails. His main enemy is the super-intelligent Skeletor who he outwits using smarts. He gets his ass kicked by the mortal Batman on the regular so no contest there.

Since He-man draws his strength from the Universe itself, he's even more invulnerable than Superman could ever believe. Overall I just think He-man is smarter and more powerful than Superman. What do you think?

>He-man has a preference for outwitting his enemies and setting traps when sheer strength fails
So does Superman. He's not the stupid punching machine that pop media makes him out to be. He's a scientist and a journalist. Also,
>super-intelligent Skeletor
mfw
>He has vast reserves of higher magic which is Superman's weakness.
Yeah, but He-Man has never been a wizard, magician, sorcerer, or anything of the like. He doesn't even release that energy DBZ-style on any occasion that I can recall.

I agree that they are pretty equal in terms of raw strength and power, they both have a long list of pants-on-head retarded feats of stupid ridiculous strength. Honestly I think this kind of wish fulfilling wanting to see heros fight each other only reveals how immature some fans are, and most of the time does not represent accurately who these characters are. It would be better to tell a story of Superman and He-Man teaming up because that's what they would do as characters.

If plot armor equals out. I say He-Man if he goes for a kill cut with his sword before supe's can realize its magic.

Once SM knows that can cut, he'll just use his other powers to get rid of the sword and disable Adam from there.

>magic
>Superman's weakness

At this point i don't even know who is serious and who is just trolling for reactions when they say this.

Only that Skeletor defeated Superman twice, and easily because of his weakness to magic.

In 1982 during the Masters of the Universe's first comic book issue, Skelly was ready to kill Superman, but he was saved by He-Man's appearance, before Skelly finish him off.

>weakness
Not the correct word for it. Supes is weak to kryptonite or darker suns. Supes is vulnerable to magic.

In 2013 during their 2nd encounter Skeletor's victory was even more impressive...

See here .

Skeletor is talking about magic being one of his weaknesses.

I never really thought now non-flying, non-superfast bricks are capable of contending with Superman. He just has too damn much mobility on them.

But it seems like every time DC invents some new threat that is capable of kicking Kal's ass it is a non flying brick again like this.

It's not that if you disarm He-Man it would change much. He still has Grayskull's power in him. And beyond that, He-Man is a warrior. All his life he was trained as a warrior, fighting any kind of monsters, demons, or wizards. In the 2013's crossover, when he and Superman fought against an army of demons, Supes admitted that he couldn't do much against magic, so He-Man gave him the Sword of Power, while himself contnued to fight the demons with his bare hands.

He-Man is not a DC character though. His powers are coming from the magical center of the Universe. A power that if unleashed can be extremely destructive.

I know little on HM and so assume he gets infused with magic power but doesn't nesscairly admit a magic aura/blasts passively.

Superman seems to have edge to me simply because of his super speed. Although he doesn't use it much, the ability to blitz the shit out of HM or earth-out him is such a strong ace.

Think he was referring to Mongul, Doomsday, Lobo etc. All the non fliers that still seem to be perfect matches for Clarke

Only that He-Man is protected by a magic shield and he can breath in space. In fact He-Man has been been able to move planets.

He can't breath in space, neither does superman.

I mean that He-Man was portrayed often that he can survive in space.