twitter.com/GuillemMarch/status/874582624953671680
twitter.com/GuillemMarch/status/874572903794257920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh dicc

Well, this made my dick EXTREMELY hard.

Too
Much
Narration

Just shut the fuck up and let things happen.

According to his Twitter, this is March's last variant cover. Wonder who's going to take over.

>Jason hasn't fucked anyone in the outlaw series as of yet

I hope they bring back the child abuse plot line to address this.

What? He's solicited as the artist for issues 12 and 13

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #12
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art by DEXTER SOY
Cover by CLAY MANN
Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
“THE LIFE OF BIZARRO” part one! Bizarro’s final days are upon us! As Red Hood and the Outlaws rush home to Gotham City in an effort to save Bizarro’s life, a new threat is unleashed in the form of Solomon Grundy! Can the Outlaws stop Grundy’s rampage without their most powerful member? Who unleashed the monster in the first place? And can Grundy defeated in time to save Bizarro from certain death? Find out in the start of a brand new adventure!
On sale JULY 12 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #13
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art by DEXTER SOY
Cover by MIKE McKONE
Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
“THE LIFE OF BIZARRO” part two! Bizarro is dead…or is he? To save Bizarro’s life, Red Hood and Artemis must turn to Lex Luthor, Bizarro’s creator, who claims he can resurrect their fallen friend. But what plans does Luthor have for his one-time companion? The battle for Bizarro begins here!
On sale AUGUST 9 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

His tweet:
>My last #variant #cover for #REDHOOD AND THE OUTLAWS! #jasontodd #bizarro #artemis #dccomics ift.tt/2sXJm6V
twitter.com/GuillemMarch/status/872829690645540864

Given he's spanish, is likely he meant "latest" and and not "last"

We'll know for sure in a week or two I guess.

>this is March's last variant cover
For this specfic series or for Dc in general?

Go home Winick it was creepy then and it still is now.

It's deep.

You have no idea how glad I am that was ignored by Lobdell.

Yeah, we have that little problem with last and latest. For us, spaniards, and I guess most spanish speakers, they both are "último".

Weren't Bizarro and Solomon Grundy buddies in the old continuity?

What positions would they use if they ever end up having hate sex?

Artemis is going to peg him

hot

Sooooo is nobody going to comment on how this arc is based on the current Syrian War and implies that Assad's chemical weapons attacks (bow of ra) were actually false flags to get the west to intervene on the "moderate" rebels/isis's behalf?

Huh. Well that should be fun when Twitter and Tumblr realise, they already think Lobdell is a Trump supporting Nazi.

I doubt anyone has read the arc like that.

I know I didn't. It's an interesting view,

Haven't started the arc yet but I will now

That's always been Lobdell's shortcoming. It was also present in his Superman New52 run. While I consider it a step up from the run that came before, it still had SO MUCH NARRATION! That and too many crossovers. I feel like there were more crossovers than main issues.

there were definitely articles printed from the reviews of the first issue of this arc where you see Jack Ryder as a reporter for a mock CNN reporting on the leader of Qurac killing his own citizens with some kind of weapon and how it was going to be awesome that DC was going to wade into the politics of Syria and call "Assad" a monster. It's pretty funny considering where the story actually went.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just blind to political implications in fiction. I know what message Lobdell is trying to tell with the background plot (a classical one, done a thousand times, mind you), but honestly, I can't see plain analogies.

Posting Superior Costume

Jason lies down while Artemis rides him holding both of his hands by the wrists with one hand while holding the back of her head with the other

This costume is sick as fuck but it doesn't really mesh well with Jason Todd

I take they have never looked at the man's twitter feed

I don't know why I'm doing this. SOmebody stop me.

Did I miss an issue where Jason and Artemis reunite and she explains the situation to him?

I would have liked to have seen this adventure.

Doesn't fit Jason Todd but Red Hood, Scourge of the Underworld and his trusty sidekick Scarlet, fits like a glove.

Kill yourself my man

Dammit, I hate when both covers are too good and I can't decide which one to buy.

You first. Go one. I promise I'll do it just as soon as you finish. Scouts honor. =D

Stop it user I'm drunk and know this is a bad idea.

That is correct. Then Blackest Night happened.

I just wish he kept the ruby red guns.

What a coincidence! I've been slamming drinks since 7, alternating with gin and soco evry other drink. I think I'm in double digits but I can't be sure. I think I go make myself drink and be sure.

the skull is logo is cool...but give it some bat wings.

This story was a straight up blast from the past. Hope yall enjoyed.

I'll still never understand what made DC produce a book called Outlaws and think Starfire was a good fit. Jason and Roy sure I see it. But fucking Starfire in a anti-heroes book.

Man, early RHatO was roooough. I enjoyed the Jason/Roy bro-ness, but the storylines they'd go on with Starfire were shiiiit.

I wonder if they retconned the fact Jason can summon flaming spirit swords because he trained with that secret assassin monk sect.

yeah this arc is the weakest so far in this run i think, it was obvious where the story was gonna go. Art is nice at least.

>Sometimes I wonder if I'm just blind to political implications in fiction.
Same here man. If anything it allows me to enjoy the story for what it is significantly more than having to worry about whether or not the satire is effective. Probably the same reason I love Hydra Cap. Everything involving Trump flies right over my head because I don't care and it doesn't matter.

That's not Medri's

Yeah, as much as I enjoy Artemis and Jason's banter,she is an incredibly boring character on her own.

How in the fuck is this one of the best five comics being put out?

No, seriously... this should be horsepiss garbage 10 cent bin filler. So why is it fucking amazing?

I would buy a poster of this.

Likable anti-hero Jason and adorable Lennie expy Bizarro.

I suspect it will not be forgotten. People liked it, at least to cerrain degree. It gives him some special trait over his capefamily and it's the same writer and, even if he retconned some pieces, he is mostly still writting the same take on the character.

Besides,he has mentioned Dukra and his mystical training, so there is that too. I doubt it's going to be prominent, tho. Luckily.

Same, anyone knows where to get a higher res version? I've been looking for the previous one since lasth month and this is the best I could find, but its not really a great quality

Lobdell has his editor's boot up his ass.

Nice! Maybe he'll start using them when the more mystical enemies start showing up. Or when the Dark Trinity kidnap them for that Trinity storyline solicited and Ras forces him to use them since he probably knows Talia sent Jason off to learn with the All Caste.

because you're a Bizarro, this comic is shit

The Dildo costume sucks.

Well, he did meant latest

twitter.com/GuillemMarch/status/874582624953671680

Love the pieta reference

Liking the book so far but I really wanna see Soy's take on Artemis's classic outfit (rocafort also, please god)

>Sneak peek at the variant cover I'm working on right now. Inks finished, ready for color.

twitter.com/GuillemMarch/status/874572903794257920