Citizens of Sup Forums, you have been deceived

Citizens of Sup Forums, you have been deceived.

Amon is a waterbender!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wc2If
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was so fucking stupid. Just like the whole damn show.

Yeah, and Bruce Wayne is Batman.
Back to /x/ with you.

That makes his claim MORE legitimate because he's willingly choosing to give up his own bending and isn't some salt sour grapes faget

This. Not to mention he's obviously chosen by the spirits because he can block chi

Wow, a bender in a world with bending.

No I'm not.

No I'm not.

Actually, the truth is, I....am your father.

>Randomly claim he's a waterbender
>Nobody believes you
>Get assblasted and almost die
>Saved by an asspull
>I can airbend!
Thanks for the reminder on why I dropped this piece of garbage at the end of season 1

The correct thing to do would have been for everyone to know user was a bender from the beginning and for him to make a big spectacle about willingly giving up his water bending, only for him to break his own vow of abstinence when things became difficult and he became desperate and then they could all lose faith in his commitment and message.

Korra's massive breasts.

What the fuck did she think would happen? Watch him bend water lol! All he had to do is not do it. What a dumb fuck.

Prove it!

imgur.com/a/Wc2If

I don't see any proof?

Stop.
I want to pretend LoK never happened.

We'll believe you if you show us them delicious brown abs.

Show ur boobs!

If people can believe Donald Trump represents the common man, I don't see why people can't think a bender is out there for nonbenders

Post the jiggle webm

Hitler had jewish blood, your point?

N-NANI!?

>Mako: Just strait up accuse him? THAT was the entirety of your plan?!
>Korra: Well, I figured he'd try to fight me or something!
>Mako: Jesus God, why am I so attracted to you?!

Should I watch this? I'm curious to what makes it so horrible and vice versa for others who have enjoyed it.

I remember watching the first season and not giving a shit about any of the characters, but I want to try watching it again now since I've finished reading all the atla comics.

For the sake of the argument, let's say I believe your ridiculous claim. What does it matter? Waterbender or not, he is clearly devoted to the equalist cause.

yeah finish watching it, the third and fourth seasons are legit good, and while the second has some rough moments it has some good moments too

>the third and fourth seasons are legit good
They are not.

You are retarded.

This only show that he will NEVER BE ABLE to remove bending of the world as he claimed, and that the entire movement is subjugated BY A BENDER IN POWER.

If anything,this creates a society where a bender has much more power than everyone else (if you notice, more than half of the most powerful and rich people of the world are non benders, while with Amon he is the dictator).

It also remove his trick of "I have more authority than the avatar because the spirits said so", which puts him directly under the unbalanced side, and thus making him morally wrong.

The entire moment is built on "I'm an all powerfull guy, chosen by the spirits to remove bending of the world and bring a new balance". He NOT BEING this, makes him just a nut job with a cult.

Third season is really good

Because it's about how shit the main character is and how much of a fucking failure she is

Fourth season was kinda eh but season three was near ATLA tier

So hot yet so dumb. She's like a delicious brown bimbo.

What were the nonbenders complaining about? How were they being oppressed?

>every skilled job we see in TLOK involves bending
>only jobs without bending are service jobs
Hmm....

The two richest people in the city were Hiroshi Sato and the Cabbage Merchant, both nonbenders. On the other hand, Mako and Bolin, two powerful benders and local sports stars, are nearly homeless. Even with Mako taking shifts at the power plant, Bolin still ends up basically begging in the streets.

Sato family has all that Fire Kingdom invasion money.
Cabbage Merchant is actually a cabbage bender

>>every skilled job we see in TLOK involves bending

False, to be honest we mostly saw non benders at it, even more because the richest people on the world and the biggest corporations were non bender - Sato family, Cabbage Corp and Varrik Industries.

>>only jobs without bending are service jobs

If anything, we saw the opposite, Mako had to work to get almost nothing as a human battery.

And Marx and Engels were bourgeois. What's your point?

underupvot4d

>And Marx and Engels were bourgeois.
And it showed.