Villainous

>A Mexican cartoon with only 6 minutes of footage has already 1.76 million views

>A gigantic fandom, everyone creating fanarts, stories, lore, etc

How did Mexicans do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmHZGstiDmY
youtu.be/Al0k5fksI-0
youtu.be/7T8y3Af3dH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it's popularity will help lead to it getting greenlit as a full show

>Fluid animation that's pleasing to eyes
>Likeable creatively designed characters
>Subtle references to other CN shows
>Doesn't rely on randumb humor or poorly executed lore

>fluid animation.

SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT!

Leave it to shipping to ruin all character design and characterization. They didn't even change Flug's second pose.

>Dr. Flug, take that stupid paper bag off your head!
>Fine, Boss but don't be mad if you don't like what you see.
>Is this good?
>... It's more than good...

Black Hat seems like his voice
would be the same as lord stingray from SJ.

You do realize that if it every does get green lit it will be dumbed down and altered to hell by network execs. Character designs simplified to make them easier to animate and characters personality sacrificed for formulaic stories to appeal to mass markets.

There's 120 Mexicans in Mexico and another 35 in murrika. Shilling is easy as they are a sad and dirty people yet pretty nationalistic

I've been saying the exact same thing.

Aaaaaaw fuck, you're right. It's best bet is Netflix.

>There's 120 Mexicans in Mexico
This made me laugh, like a big ass country with 125 people and fucking nothing everywhere else.

memes
and markiplier

It essentially already is in the English dubs.

Viral marketing,free viral marketing done by people who think the characters are cute.

Focusing on Autistic viewer base

It's completely forgettable, feels like a Saturday morning cartoon

So, is this just League of Super Evil but better?

They have a hot chick instead of a dopey big guy, so yeah.

but dr frogg is cuter than flug

No he isn't, faggot.

Waifubait + Fujoshitbait + Wacky TV Tropes Edgelord Humor = Money

same way mlp did

Having a cast consisting of two husbandos, one waifu, and a bear voiced by Markiplier.

Dub #7 has been released! youtube.com/watch?v=JmHZGstiDmY

What a mega cutie.

>alaska if it was a country

Alan posted this

Literally this. What a fucking breath of fresh air, I'm sick of seeing everyone trying to make Adventure Time or Regular Show clones

About time.

>2017
>The year Mexico saved western animation by making fun and enjoyable cartoons devoid of all the political agendas and relationship drama bullshit plaguing American cartoons

Hurray! Gifs when?

I really like the sound design. Nothing sounds obnoxious and it's all rather fitting.

He's also running a poll! He's going to answer one of three possible questions: who films the commercials, how did bh get a medusa head or the characters cannononical hights.

>How did Mexicans do it?

They used their Aztec Magic.

I still hope to someday here flug sing

>Las leyendas is literally a multicultural show.
>Doesn`t feel forced.
It`s pretty neat.

Seems like very random questions.

Seriously, where's my singing Flug, Alan?

I dunno. I feel like who films these commercials is a question worth exploring

Isn't just the Mexicans. Fireball is a series of 30-second bumpers loaded with puns that don't translate out of Japanese that spawned a cult toy line because of a fuckable robot.

Would that even be posible at this point?

Anyone got any art of Flug doing karaoke
Same here, I originally thought that they just set up a camera on a stand and hit auto record or something. I never even considered that there might be someone else operating the camera. I wonder if they do all the editing too?
?

#makeflugsing

>I could have a successful, beloved cartoon
>all I have to do is decapitate a princess and roll her body down a pyramid
brb cabrones, I'm about to get mine

Here's one.

Does anyone have the screen shots from alans old da discovery?

There's some short of Alan's friend celebrating Alan Ituriel's 16th birthday

they acquired the fujoshit audience
i like the show so i don't mind

>they acquired the fujoshit audience

On the one hand, that significantly sustains its popularity (waifufags get bored of waifubait too quickly), but on the other hand, the fandom is getting eaten alive by AUs thanks to them.

>feels like a saturday morning cartoon

i've got bad news for you user

Have my shitastic meme.

>feels like a Saturday morning cartoon
You mean actually enjoyable in a good old-fashioned fun kind of way? I agree.

so anons just don't like how Demencia wants to be BLACKED and instead push yurishit?

Thanks!

>yuri
I don't think there are any other girls to ship Demencia with.

If you meant the fujos, I don't think people's attitudes towards them are anything to do with Demencia and Black Hat, more just that fujos are always awful and have a tendency to ruin everything they touch. See: Voltron.

youtu.be/Al0k5fksI-0
Villainous The Musical
Post songs you want the characters to sing/remind you of them or animations set to music

There is no yurishit, only yaoishit.

Voltron became a nightmare thanks to "muh pedophilia" and gay ship wars, which thankfully is not an issue with Villainous. Unless they introduce another dude or reveal the characters' ages, I think it'll stay clean in that regard.

If the mysterious camera person is a girl, yurifags may suddenly appear! OH MY!

I'd be okay with that, would stave off ship wars even more. Gotta keep tumblr happy to avoid the fandom turning to a hot mess.

I'm now a little worried about the possibility of a camera worker Alan hinted at...

I just fucking hope it get's some kind of English version. It looks promising.

>don't watch Voltron
>hah, this should be a laugh to read up on
>wait, that Pidge character is fucking FEMALE?

But what would this mysterious camera woman's gimmick even be? A stone faced, non-reactionary, minimum wage worker? Like that one 'batman the animated series' character that worked at a coustume store and deadpanned a villains schenanagans.

I really wish cartoon network would bring shorts back to the channel. Showing little bits of animation between the shows and breaks would definitely make me more likely to watch cartoons there instead of elsewhere. The focus on promoting one or two shows clearly isn't working when you look at how Nickelodeon who has a large variety of shows coming on their channel does in comparison. Shorts and random one offs would be a perfect way for CN to match that without the CN real travesty repeating itself. You'd think they would have realized that they were appealing to a cartoon audience and not the same audience that was watching Nick/Disney, not that they needed to completely ignore having as much variety as those two have in the shows they air.

youtu.be/7T8y3Af3dH0
Found it, this was the scene I meant. from the episode Beware the Creeper.

Dear God no, we're already dealing with this yaoi shit and now you want to add yuri shit too?

The Lilies must C O N S U M E

We could have yurishit

Cause all the channels that show cartoons shot themselves in the fucking face and sawed their legs off. It was all to easy for them to do good because we're so used to shit.

Imagine how much more cancerous the fanbase would be if you added lesbians

What the fug, I watched the whole thing and I didn't smile even once.

Alright, how many of you posting yaoishit are female?

I can only accept white hat if he's used to make Flug happy. But man, fuck that Oncelercest 2.0 garbage the fandom is turning to.

Would you a male Demencia, Sup Forums?

No, it's Rule 63 cancer and gay.

Isn't Sup Forums like 50% female anyway?

youre right, im just not used to it since i go on Sup Forums too much, it's usually /u/shit there

Yes.

I can't get over this artstyle and character design

it looks like a bad webcomic in cartoon form

Alex Ross does Villainous