Captain America: Homecoming

youtube.com/watch?v=Th4SWvsWPQk

Why is he so perfect?

every time he jumps looks like bad cgi, other than that I find it funny, probably this is the first spiderman movie I'm actually going to watch since 2007

also I'm surprised stan still makes cameos

Stan will be in his death bed and still be doing cameos

>Captain America acting like a performing monkey in the present day even though he hated himself for doing that in the past

Completely out of character for a shit joke

>remember, it's for tim duncan
>nothing fancy just the fundamentals
heh

>MJ
>Magic Johnson

Because he's but earnest and genuine. Evans injects some understated heart into the role. I really think he doesn't get the props he deserves - He's the modern day Chris Reeves and everyone just sucks RDJs dick.

>Completely out of character
No it's not.

>Stan will be in his death bed
Not likely. He just absorbed Batman.

>Captain America acting like a performing monkey in the present day even though he hated himself for doing that in the past
It seems like something you could easily guilt trip him into with a simple "it's for the kids." The stranger part is the fact that they're still using Captain America tapes even though he's a fugitive.

Ehh, RDJ also does more stuff outside the movies that shows he loves the spotlight and as such, people connect him with the MCU more, also because Iron Man was the first one.

Evans has stated he doesn't like the fame as much so he's not as popular.

probably in 30 years they are gonna make a movie about captain america's death, and in one scene they will throw cap ashes from a hellicarrier, but surprise! it's stan ashes

Isn't he a wanted criminal by the USA for keeping the Avengers active without government sanction?

that probably gave him two years maximun, west was old as fuck.

WOAH YOU'RE DJ KHALED
AND YOU'RE LADY GAGA

we /simpsons/ now, boi

I know man. This movie is not for us.
Space Jam will probably be better than this movie.

>Redhead in the centre of the crowd shot.
>"Woah . . . MJ."
>It's Magic Johnson
Those fuckers.

Guess they couldn't afford Michael Jordan.

Spiderman being poor, going around new york doing new york stuff and helping people.

I like it.

>DJ Khaled

The fuck is this shit

It's obvious the video is old

Look at the clothes he is wearing. This is just after the Battle of New York.

This, and I assume they didn't go around telling people that Captain America and half of the avengers were wanted fugitives.

>Six Writers
>Forced in Iron Man
>Sony
>Mediocre Director
>Millenial """""""culture"""""""
>Shitty unlocking gimmick

>You're DJ KHALED
I love this Spider man, but man was that cringey.

Yes, it is. Not for the 616 but it is here

Still easily the second most popular avenger. After Evans' gone wonder if Bucky and Sam will get their own buddy cops trilogy.

Not saying he isn't popular, but there's a reason RDJ is a lot more popular than he is.

Hell, even Helmsworth is catching up with his videos despite not having been in a movie in years, not counting the quick Strange cameo.

>Stan Lee siphons life force from others to extend his own life
>Cameo in a movie with the Vulture

Ultimate Pottery???

It's wits how many different trailers are coming out for this movie as if spidey isn't a loveable well known hero.

The holy trinity of chrises is doing good.
Sony marketing team. Spiderman vs amazing spiderman 2 billion and the like.

>implying it wasn't Batman's plan to be absorbed and then defeat Stan from the inside
He's done.

Not gonna lie, I laughed. Looks like it's the best Iron Man movie yet!

Surely the authorities would tell everyone that they are fugitives, so people grass them up.

I don't think Team Cap is active given they seem to have gone their separate ways at the start of Infinity War.

Thanos would admire Stan Lee.