Ladies and gentlemen, your Marvel original character 2018

Ladies and gentlemen, your Marvel original character 2018

Still angry that the sequel to a game starring a black girl will star a slightly different black girl?

>Jade
>Black
Nice try bro, she is clearly inuit.

Cool.

>Huge hoop earrings
>Massive afro
>Comb has a black fist on the tip
Did they ripped her straight out of the 70's?

>trying to push a Sup Forums meme already

Wow Sup Forums is that angry.

Whats going on now?

>Visit Sup Forums
>See pic related

I can't tell if that place is worse than Sup Forums

What is this art

A couple of side characters in video games shown at E3 are black women with afro for afro like haircuts.

That's it.

Sup Forums doesn't think exclusives mean jack shit

The newest squirrel girl comics.

who dis bitch?

Is this actually Marvel sanctioned? Seems like they wouldn't release something this garbage

what the fuck kek?

called tumblr

Yep. It's official. The artist even had to make an official statement that the black character in that image isn't a MtF tranny because they were being asked so god damn often about it.

>wolfenstein is anti-nazi
holy shit
stop the presses

I'm sure the comic calls the character a he or a she at some point but I refuse to read the comics and thus I still to this day cannot tell if that's supposed to be a woman or an extremely effeminate black man.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Seems like they wouldn't release something this garbage
Someone post the Hellcat issue with Arcade. No more America Chavez, please.

It's less about killing Nazis and more about the implication of ''Nazi'' in today's political climate. It wouldn't surprise if there's a Drumpf cameo in their ranks.

is it bad that I don't know what you're talking about?

>Sup Forums spilling in over from Sup Forums.

Sure it's a worthless unrestrained cancer, but it's so important to keep Sup Forums around for no reason!

>removing Sup Forums as a board will stop Sup Forums posting

Sup Forums is always right, even when it's wrong.

Of course. I do think the design is overdone though. One of antagonists in Uncharted 4 had the same design.

>When you have a thing for ebony women with afros AND you get to see Sup Forums get BTFO

Feels good to have superior tastes.

Sup Forums is a necessary evil. It's a containment board.

Sup Forums is a failed containment board that only brings newfags to the site. If you really want to make it a true containment board, do what we did with the horse show and ban virtually all mentions of Sup Forums-tier shit on sight.

FUCK OFF GO BACK TO Sup Forums RETARD

Jesus Christ, and they all have big hoop earrings (can't see shit on the last one, though). It's like they worked together making the games.
Is Wolfenstein II still in an alternate timeline or back to WW2?

yeah, it does get a great job of that

Of course you do realise this means if Marvel shits the bed AGAIN because of political shit, you can't talk about it.

It's a double edge sword.

If anything, they could at least get better variety of afro styles, or just straight up long, curly styles.

>s Wolfenstein II still in an alternate timeline or back to WW2?
It's an alternate future where Germany won and America is evil because it's white.

just imagine if anyone who used the word "cuck" was banned as quickly as someone who posted a cartoon horse
quality would skyrocket

>e3_2017.jpg

It's like everybody got told to make the same fucking character.

Every board should do what that weapons board did and put a sticky at the top telling Sup Forums to fuck off.

So it's a sequel to New Order, got it.

To be fair, the first two with the hoop earrings clearly take place in the late 60s to 70s, where hoops were all the rage. Wolfenstein has no excuse so whatever.

Stop.

That sounds more like a win-win.

user...

It doean't help when all of Sup Forums's most hated enemies that Sup Forums also hates are also cucks. You're just going to make Neogaf 2.0 if you ban only Sup Forums.

So unoriginality is okay as long as it's a black lady with an afro?

Lightly-bearded, middle-age white guys is the only thing Sup Forums is okay with, nowadays.

See . Most vidya protagonists look the same.

Holy shit the only one with an ounce of uniqueness is Snake, and I'm not sure if that's because of his looks or it's because he's Snake.

I'm not defending that either. We all complained about the gruff balding white male protagonist when that was all the rage. It's cool they want to diversify their games but damn at least try to not to make it obvious these character's are designed by a dude who's never met a black chick before.

>4 characters across a few recent games compared to all the video games ever made

Yeah user such a travesty worth shitting yourself over.

It honestly took me a while to spot Snake, I thought it was going to be the MGS5 version.

More like, 4 side characters doesn't compare to the 36 main protagonist of high profile games of recent memories.

The dumbest part is that historically the KKK didn't much care for the Nazis and vice versa IIRC.

Okay why is Sup Forums coming to Sup Forums I thought those fucknuggets hated comic books?

Monkey's paw wish.

Ban Sup Forums, and now no one can even talk about any character on Sup Forums that's as badly written as a Captain Planet character because that would be Sup Forums. No discussion about implications allowed. Would you want THAT in the long run?

>all black female vidya characters look the same
>N-Nani?!

Monica?

The KKK was also on the side of the commies, which is also an unfortunate truth that the game refuses to acknowledge. Would have been better if the KKK are still the awful group as they are fighting alongside you against the nazis but you the player character sill hates their guts because they're not much better.

Its amazing to me. Any neighborhood you go to has a place in it where they cut hair. Barbors, stylists, all types of hair cutting shops. And in everyone of those shops is a book filled with hair styles. The walls are lined with posters of different hair styles. The various options are easy to find, why? Seriously this is really peeling my almonds

>
b..but THE NEW STARK!

MOONGIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR!

t..THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL CANT YOU SEE!!1

ITS THE MACHINATIONS OF ((((them))))

WE HAVE TO SECURE OUR FUTURE FOR GAAAAA~

>"Woah libs forcing in black girls fucking sjws this is why trump won"

Well, most likely.

Are you all completely oblivious to the obvious SJW pandering or something?

What? I was just talking about Snake. And Sheva is only one (1) character, dog. Post more if you want to make a point.

Jiggawatt was like the third coolest thing in Logan to be honest

>Piss-skinned mulattos
>Black

What did he mean by this?

Alyx wasn't a stereotype.

This is just as dull but these days people ARE moving away from it for the most part. It's more common among games where the protagonist is silent and doesn't talk. Snake it of course, the odd one out in that pic.

The "black woman with an afro and sass" is a stereotype that they insert for a diversity quota. Because when they think "diversity", that's apparently the first character that pops into mind.

People like Kamala Khan because she's not that stereotype.

Most threads have the following structure:

1. Here is a Sup Forums property
2. That Sup Forums property reminds me of this political thing
3. lol people who believe that political thing are dumb and I am smart
4. 400 posts of political argument

As SOON as someone posts anything from Step 3 (any political comment that has nothing to do with the original Sup Forums property) it should be an immediate 30 day ban.

Example:
1. This is Captain Planet
2. The latest episode Captain Planet reminds me of retarded sjw liberal hippies, here's an excerpt of the dumb script from the Captain Planet episode
3. sjw liberal hippies are dumb and I am smart

>The meltdown on Neogaf over The Last Night

Shit is hilarious.

Sup Forums has completely taken over. Some fuck was arguing that Nazis would never demean themselves to work with the KKK

>Industry can't be original
>Making the exact same fucking character but a black woman is better
What will the next trend be I wonder? That's all it is, a trend.

>"Holy shit fucking progressives forcing in black mammys to OUR vidya making them all look the same can't wait for the day of the rope amirite"

>Keeps posting better more distinct black characters that go against their point to defend these carbon copies

Are you completely brainwashed by conservative bullshit to the point that you think anytime a nice non-white person has a prominent role there's a liberal agenda in place?

No trial, one thousand years

what about that one black chick from last of us that was gay with Ellie?
I think its going to be Asian guys. not even joking. the next generation of videogame protags will all be Jap/Korean boy toys

You could also do a collage of cringey scrawny white supremacist fedora lords.

It's almost like you can depict any opposing political view as ugly and stupid by cherry picking Twitter pictures.

>what the fuck is with this anti satanic message in doom?

That's not untrue though. If you put that in the game, it would make for a stronger argument about why Nazis are shit (because even if you're white, if you're not good enough in their eyes, they'll hate you still and would kill you on the spot.) Nazis are all about purity after all.

There is a liberal agenda in-place. How the fuck are you oblivious to it?

>people who look similarly are the exact same characters

So all the people in acted exactly the same, right?

What point are you even trying to make tumblr? Most people ITT are ok with diversity in the games. What we don't like is the same design being reused over and over again. Chill out.

>So all the people in
acted exactly the same, right?
Yes.

>the next generation of videogame protags will all be Jap/Korean boy toys

Your prediction is a few years off.

Found the leftist shill.

>what about that one black chick from last of us that was gay with Ellie?
True, but I was under the impression we were going for protagonists, or at the very least, deuteragonists. I can't even remember that chick's name.

Well, can you name the distinction of all the black characters that look the stereotype?

Stop watching Steven Universe and actually play some video games my man