One Of The Major Batman: Dark Days: The Forge #1 Unearthings – SPOILERS

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/12/one-of-the-major-batman-dark-days-the-forge-1-unearthings-spoilers/

Excellent.

HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

BASED

FUCKING

EEL

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

YES

THE KING IS BACK BABY
HOW HOW I MISSED YOU EEL YOU FUCKING MADMAN

Pretty sure this is Scott Snyder.

FINALLY!

DC has made me so happy since Rebirth.

Oh yeah baby

el bumpo

Based

is that Dr. Fate behind Batman?

>tfw Kelly is done with his SMDP book and he comes back to DC to write a JLA book again with Plas

looks like Jason

it's just some weird egg

It's weird how Rich continues to be a giant Marvel dicksucker by continuously spoiling every DC twist and not doing the same for Marvel, yet all it does is make me more excited for the DC release while getting disappointed when the Marvel release is uncovered (EX: Dream/Real Cap.)

Well it's about time! Here's hoping they fix with the New 52 did to him.
How long has he been missing?

Really?
Looks like Mr Terrific in red.

Where has that guy been anyway?

Earth 2

For too long user. He did have a convergence mini and during forever evil the nu52 eel had a panel of his origin.

I'm not clicking a bleeding cool link, what does it say?

wait
fuck
is that based Plas?
OHSHIT

just click the image

please kill yourself

Plas on the JSA reboot??

OH SHIT YES

PLASTIC FUCKING MAN !!!!!!

What the fuck Bruce? Can you be any more of a dick?

That's Mr. Terrific, he was in the preview with Batman and they were about to take someone out of storage because they needed to solve some mystery about some weird vibrations.

>convergence
That doesn't count.
That was plastic from another earth.

FUCK YES
POST MORE PLAS

Remember when the last time we saw him in the main universe Owlman caused his accident that made him Plastic Man

>It's time to let him out of the box
>You're damn right it is

I do not.

please post it

Good, because it was shit

I don't have the pages but it's one of the JL tie ins for Forever Evil

So why was Bruce keeping a man in indefinite captivity without trial?

I didn't think Snyder could actually write anything that would get me hyped, but I'm glad to be proven wrong. Glorious

>JRJR faces

Not even with a rented dick.

Well it's new 52 plastic man.
They guy is almost messed up and edgy enough to be in Arkham.

>Plas on the JSA reboot??
Or Freedom fighters

he is a dick like that

What? He was just a normal criminal.

Damn, it's been a while since I've seen this meme

NI...
>Written by Snyder & Tynion
oh

>DC spoilers
>"BASED DC COMICS DOES IT AGAIN!"

>Marvel spoilers
>". . . Whatever."

What went so wright?

I thought Dark Forge whatnot are supposed to be a metal edgy verse?

The preview did talk a lot about Nth Metal and how it was giving Hawkman some weird visions of things to come.

>"BASED DC COMICS DOES IT AGAIN!"
Remeber, Plastic is still edgy and being kept in Batman's Bat-prison might not help with that.

Don't get your hopes up too much.

>Plastic is still edgy
Did plastic man even do anything in new 52? I can't remember.

>Plastic is still edgy

What the fuck are you talking about faggot? He hasn't been seen as plastic man since before the New 52 started.

I jizzed

I've seen it everywhere on Sup Forums this last week

>dronie shill trying to keep people from reading

Sad!

I hope he surprises me, but I don't know how you guys can be so excited about this if it's gonna be written by a humorless shit like Snyder.

Most people actually like Snyder's writing except robinfags

I'm not a Robinfag at all, I just fucking hate his shitty decompressed writing, repetitive dialogue, Morrison aping and shit endings.

And Alfredfags.
Alfred is awesome in every universe EXCEPT when Snyder writes him. That takes a gift

can someone give a quick rundown of how/ why he got locked up

Holy fucking shit. I'm so hard right now.

This better not be another fucking tease that's never followed up on. I swear to fucking god.

Then he fucking wonders why DC doesn't give him review copies.

>What went so wright?
Geoff mother fucking Johns.

is there any shit to read before the issue?

you know, road to... yadda yadda

This is the road to... the Metal event

There hasn't been any yet.

Why does that giant egg thing look like Plastic Man?

EELEELEELEELEEL
LEELEELEELEELEE
ELEELEELEELEELE
EELEELEELEELEEL
LEELEELEELEELEE
ELEELEELEELEELE
EELEELEELEELEEL
LEELEELEELEELEE
ELEELEELEELEELE

Because it is Plastic man..

JACK COLE REPRINTS WHEN

Elongated Man >>> Plastic man

Ohhhh... well, that makes sense.

So is this a 'fuck you' to Frank?

I haven't been following DC closely enough to have caught this, and Wikipedia is being little help:

>The New 52
>In The New 52, Plastic Man is considered as one of the candidates for the United Nations-sponsored Justice League International. He is denied a spot on the team for being too unpredictable.[15] This cameo appearance was later retconned by "Eel" O'Brian's proper New 52 introduction in Justice League (Vol. 2) #25 (February 2014).

What's the story here?

Defective Continuity.

It's been a serious issue since they killed off Jonni DC.

But what actually WAS Plastic Man's deal in New 52? What made him so unstable and dangerous? What characterized him as such?

Nothing. We know literally nothing.

So when this guy: said

>Well it's new 52 plastic man.
>They guy is almost messed up and edgy enough to be in Arkham.

He was just making shit up and what he was saying was based upon nothing at all?

>its perfectly fine for batman to take justice into his own hands
>but if superman does it, he's an evil dictator that must be stopped by the neverending good guy batman

Nothing since Flashpoint, anyway.

The image is a pretty flat-out reference to 'The Dark Knight Strikes Again', by the way.

lol marvel readers

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT

Why is Rich being a faggot and spoiling everything for DC?

It's all he's good for.

Didn't he spoil that whole "another cap from outta nowhere" thing for the Secret Empire?

My heart.

>>its perfectly fine for batman to take justice into his own hands
Learn to read, you illiterate cunt.
>We all agreed

Synder pls you sucks.

urgggg..

This, retarded characterniggers are the worst bunch.

This thread is rebirth in a nutshell. All hype, no substance.

>Most people actually like Snyder's writing except robinfags
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Came across some spoilers for this, I just...sigh, do they like WANT Duke to fail? he's following Harper's trajectory beat for beat. Nothing outright offensive or anything (aside from the Hal kick I guess) but these decisions with regards to his character, story and direction are hilariously misguided and worse of all show that Snyder hasn't learned from his own mistakes.

Its the same thing as Harper, shows up as a talented but ultimately average youngster, gets criticized for being unremarkable, Snyder responds by subjecting character to wild changes in power set/capability and background (secrets and conspiracies from the past) with Tynion's help so that the character in the end becomes something that defeats the purpose of its own creation. This folks is Duke's Batman and Robin Eternal.

Duke Cancer did an unforgivable thing. I will post more when I have time .

Duke is in this? Then again it is Snyder so I wouldn't be surprised.

I feel like having Duke be prominent in this is just going to date the story horribly in 5 years when people forget who he is

Poor Hal.

Shit, I'm hoping this is going to make Plas popular again

it's really baffling how he is doing everything possibe to make this character unwelcome an off putting. Synder might be a very talented writer but he clearly knows nothing of marketing, has zero concept of his base and makes up his own idea of reality.