Can we play the "which of the Big Two would it fit into better" Game?

Do to some complex legal shenanigans, Hellboy (and the surrounding universe) is up for grabs, but only marvel and DC have expressed interest in buying it!
Whats ore, both have expressed interest in integrating it with their respective main universes
and you...yes you user, get to decide which one Mike Mignola will sell too
which do you choose?

Hellboy is obviously a better fit for DC.

What if the same happened but with the comic rights for Godzilla and the Toho kaiju universe? (Sold as a bundle, of course)

DC ,Hellboy has already had a crossover with Batman. It wasn't good but it established that Hellboy knows Batman

and it would be cool to see a rivalry between John Constantine and Helbboy to see who is the better paranormal detective

Sailor Moon could slide perfectly into DC.
Usagi would be the biggest Wonder Woman fan, sending her letters all the time.
>Oh my god, WW, now I'm a superhero just like you! We can go on adventures, and save the world and have ice cream!
>My friend Ami says that Diana means Moon Goddess, she's really smart.
>These cats are telling me that I'm a princess, just like you! I'm a Moon Princess, you're a Moon Princess, we're like sisters or something!

Not to mention Tux basing his alter ego on Batman.

I like the idea of GI Joe with Marvel

Dark = DC
Light = Marvel

So Star Trek for Marvel and Star Wars for DC?

Not part of the rules but Image and Darkhorse could work together on Rumble/BPRD. Rathraq and Howards have a similar story and both are fighting ancient monsters and are from a different time, both have a special blade, and both are done by the super team of Arcudi, Harren and Davis

Nah, other way around.

What? I'd think DC is better Star Trek. Besides, Marvel and Star Wars live in the same castle.

Why DC and Star Wars?
also, who would get Babylon 5 and Stargate?
Alien? Predator? Terminator?

Honestly, I just like DC's writing more than Marvel's.

>Babylon 5 and Stargate?

Dunno about B5 (because it was shit). But Stargate is DC.

>Alien? Predator? Terminator?

Alien is DC. Predator probably DC. Terminator is Marvel.

Five Ghosts/Hellboy could be a pretty good read too.

How do we divide mechs?

There's already an Alien v. Batman crossover iirc.

Some of you guys are SEVERELY misunderstanding this game...

Stargate is Marvel.
They had a working gate in one of the Secret Invasion books.

if people are asking where these properties belong there's a chance they don't know the crossovers exist. It's better than the usual shitposting that clogs this board, relatively on-topic, and might direct people to some fun reads.

And anons will hate you for that

>if people are asking where these properties belong there's a chance they don't know the crossovers exist
Yes, there is always a chance people don't know crossovers exist. a crossover existing doe snot mean a character belongs somewhere.

Why? He is right. DC is currently pushing a lot better stuff than Marvel.

So be it. If they choose to hate me over comic books, then let them.

Point is valid
>crossovers can be fun

Marvel. They've done it before, they can do it again.

I do not disagree user haha I'm just saying that user has a valid opinion (user likes the DC writers more than the Marvel writers) but a lot of people will hate on that opinion just because of company wars. Most of the anons that would hate on that post do not read comics.

Are you implying that comic WASN'T a match made in heaven? Also if we're keeping true to the thread Archie belongs in Marvel way more than DC. I'd hate to see Jughead in Hub City or something of the sort.

This happened