RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN

RECENTLY A STAR HAS FELL
IT CERTAINLY WON'T BE GOING TO HELL
WHEN EVERYTHING IS SILENT AND NO ONE AROUND
I WILL BE IN AND OUT IN A BOUND

Santa Claus?

Have some respect, Nygma. Adam West just died. Batman's probably still grieving.

The answer is 'Man'

>Batman hasn't answered yet
>tfw Adam West Batman will never answer these threads again

You can stop now, Eddie. He's gone...

Time to end this, don't you think?

This is one of your easiest riddles yet Riddler. 'Recently a star has fell' could only mean one thing, a falling star. While there has been no falling stars in Gotham City recently the Gotham Observatory has been running an exhibition on the phenomena of falling stars. 'It certainly won't be going to hell' could also only mean one thing because of that. You're trying to steal The Hellstar, which is of course a giant ruby said to have been sent by an explosion from a distant planet to Earth. 'When everything is silent and no one around' could be night but you would know that and so the only other time where everything is silent and no one around will be at 1:15 P.M. When everyone will be out of the observatory for a minutes silence in respect of the death of famed Gotham Astrologist Herbert Huddle, who died tragically at 1:15 last week. 'I will be in and out in a bound' is of course referring to the jumping castle for the fair which will be placed right outside the window of the observatory, right where the exhibition showcasing the Hellstar is located.

You're getting sloppy Riddler, I have informed the Gotham PD and they will be there and ready to take you in.

it just isnt the same anymore

B-Batman?

Well who else would it be old chum?

>Comic about Adam West fighting his way back from beyond time
>All the things in his way are dire threats
>West still deals with them with a smile on his face
>Always comes up with dumb, silly solutions
>Enemies can't understand it
How much would you pay Sup Forums?

Batman: The Bright Knight Returns

A Ballpoint Banana!

>Darkseid is grandstanding
>'It's all over Caped Crusader! Your disgusting morals mean nothing here! You've lost!'
>Fires Omega Beams right at Bruce
>Huge explosion of light
>Darkseid begins to walk away
>'Haha! Good thing I packed my trusty Omega-Deflecto-Shield!'
>'And to think, Alfred said I was silly to think of it!'

>Bat-Omega-Deflecto-Shield
Fixed that for you.

Based

I swear to god we could write this.

But who would draw it?

Hell if we get a actual team behind this, it could be a really good comic.

So would West-Batman meet Death?

Lucifer.

Well, seen plenty of artfags on here with talent, but the question is time and dedication. Could make a DIscord or something to bounce ideas off of together. Why the fuck not?

Hey Riddler! Batman said he's got better things to do than deal with your stupid gimmick. So he said me and my friends could take you on.

So... is the answer a... Horse?

>I forgot the Bat
Fudgesicles!
I'm conflicted. It'd be super goofy, so an art style like itty bitty hellboy would be great. On the other hand everything BUT Batman would be goofy.
>Pardon me for saying so young lady, but your complexion! You're so deathly pale!
>Haha, yeah, I get it. Deathly. I've never heard that one before.
>You look like the grave! I think I have some Bat-Blankets somewhere if you're cold...
>Oh come on. Cold? Grave? Really?
>Hmm not the cold then huh? What about a Bat-Parasol? You need some sun, but you'll surely burn you're so pale!
>...You're serious, aren't you?
>I never joke about health care! Here, take these Bat-Iron tablets while I check your blood pressure with my handydandy Bat-Arm Cuff!

>Sup Forums projects
>actually finishing
>good

Just have fun spitballing.

Batman should be colorful and goofy, everything else should be superserious and grimdark.
Perhaps with color and softness slipping in on some characters as they come around to his "way."

> Adam West's Batman and Mr. Rogers team up
> They go to hell because the solitary sociopathic souls surely should get a chance to repent.
> The gatekeepers let them go in, chuckling because they will doom themselves to an eternity of suffering as their task is a completely hopeless one.
> Mr Rogers congratulates the gatekeepers for doing such as an excellent work for thousands of years and thanks them for letting Batman and him go in, as their mission entirely depended of them opening Hell's door for them.
> Batman says that the gatekeepers are honest hell helpers, as the generous gateway guardians gracefully granted them access instead of refusing their entrance, so once this case is over he will put a good word for them with his new boss.
> As both men start venturing into hell, the gatekeepers just stare at them, not knowning what to do or say
> It's the first time ever that somebody had valued their work, and had ever thanked them for opening Hell's gate
> After some seconds, the gatekeepers smile for the first time on their long, long lives

>solitary sociopathic souls surely should
>honest hell helpers, as the generous gateway guardians gracefully granted
Holy Hallelujah Batman! That's an amazingly ample archive of alliteration!

Jumping castle? You mean a moonwalk, Batman?

> Remember to always keep hope, old chap: even when life gets tough and things all went south, I'll always be there to help out and make them go... West.