I hope they make him a racist

I hope they make him a racist.

He profits from Wakanda being isolationist; he can make a ton off of being the only man who has seen Wakanda.

It's not in his interests to lose his USP.

if Black people had advanced civilizations far better than European ones, there wouldn't be people racist against them

He's usually portrayed as more greedy than racist. If anything, losing to BP all the time MADE him racist.

Dude's in it for the money and the resources. Always has.

They should bring in Raimi to make sure his racism is authentic as possible.

How the hell did some normie get away from a super soldier like the Black Panther?

I hope not.

That literally isn't true at all.

Why? You dont want to see T'Challa spartan kick Klaw for calling him a big lipped watermelon eating nigger?

No. Also I'm pretty sure a belgian or dutch or whatever he is in the MCU wouldn't go for the watermelon thing.

I only hope he gets to live.

A fuckload of luck. But also allies and plans. Wakanda has a lot of factions and people can manipulate them to their advantage, cause chaos and fuck shit up..or steal vibranium
I hope he turns into the man made of sound and we see some contortionist stuff.

why do people keep memeing about raimi and racism, i don't remember anything racist he did

You can't argue with in this age you have to learn to spot Sup Forums right off the bat or they'll ruin the thread faster than you can say make Sup Forums bretty gud again.

How the fuck do you not remember this scene?

>white south african afrikaner
what do you think?

>I hope they make him a racist.

I hope they make the Wakandan's racist. The only way the idea of an isolated ethnic state works is if the citizens are xenophobic as fuck.

The Dutch invented the "golden triangle" slave trading route. Being super polite and not insulting Darkies is just them keeping shit on the DL untill history quietly forgets They're just as bad or worse than every other colonial power of the time.

i usually like Sup Forums forced jokes but in this instance it's a little too forced

You are a fucking idiot.
All racism or any kind of ism needs is a difference between you and them.

Because those are American-originated stereotypes. Each country has their own.

>sweaty neckbeard
He is.

Racist Mario

>some Sup Forums tard thought this was worthy of screencapping

P R E T E N D O

>Make an Afrikaner the stereotypical racist villain of a story
That would be racist.

Bump

Not really, Asians aren't constantly fucking everything up and White people like them just fine.

Only because white people feel comfortably superior to them because of height and penis size.

>MUH DICK
Doesn't explain why Italians integrated.

Of course he will be racist! He spends all his time with black people!

Right but the watermelon thing is really US specific

He's not Afrikaaner.

Holy fuck you are stupid.

Go outside user. Do something with your life.

He's white, he was born racist.

Xenophobia doesn't necessarily pair with racism, though, does it? It's not necessarily "you suck because you're black/white," just "you suck because you're not from around here."

Anyway I just hope they don't make the Wakandans all-out "we have the cure for cancer and we're just not sharing it" elitist because that'd be straight up retarded.

Why is this site so obsessed with race?

Are you all so boring individuals that you need to LARP as racists to have fun?

Like, get a job

Insulting black people for liking watermelons and fried chicken made sense at the time (watermelons are apparently low-effort fruit and most soul food is based around slaves and sharecroppers extracting as many calories and fat as they could out of whatever was lying around) but now it just seems like mocking people for loving fucking delicious food.

>Haha, that guy likes to eat cold watermelon on a hot day!
>Yeah, keep walking, you delicious fried chicken eating motherfucker!

It used to be ironic. Somewhere around...2009, maybe, it started getting serious.

Sup Forums-tier ultraracists became the site's new furries. Absolutely insufferable and inescapable no matter where you went.

They are the children of poor white trash who's parents and grandparents are still waiting on that Trickle-down check in return for donating their pensions and wage increases to the shareholder class.
They've been told that Nigrahs diverted those checks with their gibmedats. It's pretty funny.

He is the villain? I thought he was an ally, all his screentime he was laughing and seemed to be having a good time

and I hoped your parents would have aborted you, yet here we are.

>I hope he turns into the man made of sound and we see some contortionist stuff.

You don't cast Andy Serkis if you're not planning to encase him in CGI at some point.

Now the kiddies got no Opportunities, so they work their shitty dead-end jobs delivering pizza or Uber driving for chump change. They are confused as to why the richest nation on Earth can't pay a decent wage, so they just mouth Mommy and Daddy's "Latisha did it!".

Pay no mind to the thriving billionaire class folks.

>DRUMPF'S GETTING IMPEACHED!!11!1!

>White people
>Liking Asians

Do you remember who got elected?

Just remember when you can't afford the downpayment on a house, it was the fault of Juan, working out of the back of a pickup truck doing roofs for $8 an hour.

It's the other poorz you should resent and despise, good boy.

>chinks,gooks and rice farmers
>stereotyped as big glasses,buckteeth slanty eyed weasels
>w..we like them just fine!

you are so underage it hurts
do yourself a favor and stay off Sup Forums for a bit eh lad?

That would be too cliched

Let's be honest, how can you see shit like this and not want to wipe all of the niggers out?

My grandfather was an immigrant and he hated spics and niggers.
Checkmate atheists.

>he thinks Juan makes 8 bucks an hour

I live in texas and yes

they literally do

my first 3 Jobs all payed between 7 and 9 dollars an hour

Poor people turning on other poors is the whole game son. Your grandpappy was doing it right.

We don't want to see another ugly Labor movement or another Teddy Roosevelt.
We are creating (terrible) jobs for you, for which you are appropriately grateful.

So how come, with all that racism, Asian groups do much better in the United States than both blacks and hispanics?
My Grandfather came from Italy with everything his family built destroyed by partisans who thought much like you. That they were owed something that they did not work for. He rebuilt a life for himself and his family, bit by bit, using hard learned skills and an unshakable work ethic. He had no patience for the lazy.

This was war propaganda

1). Don't remember his character being one unless they changed it from the 90's
2). I REALLY bloody hope they don't mess up his final Human Sound form and try to stay traditional to the original but bring a bit of modern flavor to the mix.
>His character seems fine so far..

But he is racist, he's a white male.

I can only pray that he didn't live long enough to see his grandson become an alt-right Shill on a degenerate board.

I have his old fez somewhere.

To whom do the godless pray?

>
that sweet immigrant money, you kind of need to have your shit together to immigrate overseas

Fu Manchu (and most of the yellow scare directed at the Chinese) wasn't war propaganda user.

It's not St. Ronnie, I can tell you that much.

He had literally enough for a plane ticket and a ridiculous suit. It took him forever to get a job set up for him stateside.

> he actually is racist
> "omg of course the villain is racist, fucking SJW i swear"

It would really be pointless to make him racist though. The conflict is already there, you don't need to add racebait to it.
Besides I could really do without all the shitposting that would ensure.

>Besides I could really do without all the shitposting that would ensure
Sup Forums is always gonna shitpost first and find the reasons to shitpost after, you only fool yourself if your care

Sure but it's all a question of amount. Also straying away from anything race related would at least keep the shitposting mostly on topic.

He was living in South Africa in Age of Ultron, and his accent sounds like my dad's (who is from SA)

Lol what is colonialism?
Lol what were the Opium Wars?