What if Wolverine was brought to the big screen in 1975, after his first appearance in the Incredible Hulk...

What if Wolverine was brought to the big screen in 1975, after his first appearance in the Incredible Hulk, would Clint Eastwood have been the perfect casting choice, with Lou Ferigno as the Hulk?

youtube.com/watch?v=ciuOqv6u-aA

probably
but I also think Clint wouldn't agree on playing in capeshit

The trailer is spliced from Foxfire in case anyone cares

Wasn't he acruelly based off of Clint?
If so then that seems obvioys

Not OP but who would you have cast as Batman & Superman around 1998 if Kilmer & Clooney had never happened.

Too tall.

Jackie Chan and Danny Glover, respectively.

6'4''
oh shit

>Arnold Schwarzenegger as Colossus
>Al Pacino as Tony Stark/Iron Man
>Dustin Hoffman-Ant Man
>Jack Nicholson - Deadpool

That would be the greatest timeline.

His son Scott would. Shit, I also want him to play the real Nick Fury!

>Jack Lemmon will never play the Joker

this is a classic casting thread now
Jean Arthur as Harley Quinn

I can't imagine Clint Eastwood running around with metal claws in his hands and going full berserk as he kills people.

Batman

I really hate how pathetic fancasting in this board is.

If Sup Forums thinks this threads are shit you should too.

This is 11 years old type of shitposting

Deadpool didn't exist in 1975, faggot.

1980s Raymond Burr as Hugo Strange!

>Gregory Peck
He looks like Superman there user.

Isn't Bruce compared to Gary Grant inlore?

>For Batman:
William Baldwin
Pierce Brosnan
Russel Crowe
Antonio Banderas
Garry Oldman

>For Superman:
Brendan Fraiser
Nicolas Cage
Daniel Day Lewis
Ben Affleck
George Clooney
Pierce Brosnan
Billy Zane

And Jimmy Olsen played by Ben Savage.

>And Jimmy Olsen played by Ben Savage.
Fred Savage could be another one

I can't take Cary seriously after all his comedies, especially Arsenic
here's Penguin

Clint Eastwood is white trash

Jerry Seinfeld and Adam Sandler

Good Penguin.

Scarecrow maybe?

>I can't take Cary seriously after all his comedies,
That's the perfect cover for Bruce Wayne.

He may not have been at first but he sure was by the time thry did the Hellfire Club arc
He may not have been at the

Jack Nicholson would be better than Eastwood. He did Cuckoo's Nest in 1975 and there are a couple of times in that and the Shining that he looks a bit like wolvie.

Logan has a very expressive face, especially in anger. Nicholson looks like he's screaming when he's laughing, one of the few things I like about his Joker.

It's funny too because Wolvie can be done relatively low budget. He's just a guy that has claws and can heal. Some basic movie magic handles both of those. A 70s wolverine might actually have been pretty good.

Clint was cast as Two-face in a unfilmed episode of 60's Batman. It was unfilmed because it was too dark.
He's also a huge fan of Namor

Young Kurt Russell is absolutely perfect fantasy casting for Wolverine.

Westerns were the capeshit of their time. A few good ones here and there, but nothing to write home about. Clint would absolutely do a Logan-tier cape movie.

Obviously we'd be laughing hard at it today, that is all.

Can someone do the face-mash thing with these 2 so we can see the ideal live-action Wolverine face?

Kurt Russell would make a good Nick Fury too.

>Westerns were the capeshit of their time. A few good ones here and there, but nothing to write home about.

Except that a lot of them still hold up wonderfully, and by wonderfully I mean critically acclaimed and considered some of the best movies of all time. Comparing capeshit to westerns is like comparing McDonalds to a 5 star restaurant.

>after his first appearance in the Incredible Hulk
His character was barely developed, if at all.

Indeed. Sergio Leone's quadrilogy especially are classic masterpieces. Comparing capeshit to them is an insult.

They could go with the Canadian secret agent stuff, like the trailer suggested. No muties.

I always felt like Wolverine should be a short (obviously) kind of ugly and scruffy looking guy. So no actors that currently exist afaik, really.

David Hasselhoff would have been the supreme choice.

Scott Caan from Hawaii Five-O is probably the closest in build to Wolverine you can find in actors these days.

To be fair, Westerns have been treated better than capeshit.
Give it a few decades and we'll have some that are good movies first and capeshit second, like the Incredibles.
For the most part, I don't see any of them coming from Big 2 sources, though.

I would absolutely watch a Green Lantern show with Raul Julia and John Goodman.

He looks the part.

Sup Forumsfag detected. Can't even handle a harmless comparison, despite the fact that Hollywood was even more over saturated by westerns than it is by superhero films today.