I have no faith in this

I have no faith in this.

I SAID I'D NEVER LET YOU GO AND I NEVER DID

No one cares.

Same. They should have just fucking adapted Spider-Man Blue. Would have been ten times better.

This is Sup Forums not Reddit. Nobody needs to care.

kys

Thanks for reminding me it's summer.

Thanks for posting your blog

Alright, I'll be sure to save my eight bucks because of what joe mcnobody thinks.

Me neither... and not only because Iron Man, there are a lot of changes in Peter life too that make him less... well, less him!

This. So much fucking this. It doesn't feel like a Spider-Man story to me.

How do I unsubscribe from OP's blog?

>Post count didn't go up.

You must have thought that joke was really funny.

Kek

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERYDAY

Will you go back to your Tumblr now?

I think I finally get what's been bothering me. There's no sense of a greater NYC in this film. Everything is in Queens.

friendly reminder that it's the future you chose

>I have no faith in this.
Because you're not a child anymore, user.

Be honest, when was the last time you did have faith in something?

Me neither
Why are you still talking about this?

>They should have just fucking adapted Spider-Man Blue.
No they shouldn't have you fuckin' sperg. Now stop spamming this in every goddamn Homecoming thread.

Here's my prediction, it will be a safe by the numbers movie that everyone will forget in about a week, it will make its budget back with some nice profit and that will be it, it will be no one's favorite movie proving once more that mediocrity always wins.

>No they shouldn't have you fuckin' sperg.

Give me a good reason.

I know its the first Spider-Man comic you've read and thus its your favorite (as its in pretty much every goddamn rec thread on r/spiderman). But truth time: Blue sucks. Its just a bunch of Loeb revisionist bullshit.

they have spoiled the entire movie in the trailers, don't know why and I only like the 2nd, all the others are mehh....

It alludes to Spider-Man has been operating for years.
It would draw direct comparison to the last Spider-Man movies because it kind of revolves around Gwen.
It muddles the love interest because you have Peter in a romantic relationships with both Gwen and MJ.

>I know its the first Spider-Man comic you've read and thus its your favorite

Really isn't either.

>But truth time: Blue sucks.

From someone defending Homecoming, this means absolute dick.

>It alludes to Spider-Man has been operating for years.

This is a good thing.

>It would draw direct comparison to the last Spider-Man movies because it kind of revolves around Gwen.

This is also a good thing, it touches on the relationship without going too into it. We never actually see the death in Blue, we just know that it happened. Which is good because then we don't have to go through that story again, we can just acknowledge it's a thing that happens.

>It muddles the love interest because you have Peter in a romantic relationships with both Gwen and MJ.

Is Sup Forums too stupid to get the concept that someone can be in love with two people and struggle about who he should get with?

Sure thing, Reddit user. Sure thing.

>Reddit

user, we all know you're a cross poster from /r/MarvelStudios, don't even try. Fuck, you even started talking about /r/spiderman so you pretty much confirmed it yourself.

>This is a good thing.

If this was another Sony stand alone reboot, fine. But it's not, this is Spider-Man MCU reboot. In a world where shit has been going down for years and he's never showed up for any of it. They've already set up the story that he's only been doing the superhero thing for a few months and at very low key level. So no, changing all of that for his movie is not a good thing.
>it touches on the relationship without going too into it.
If the Amazing Spider-Man movies had been better received, fine. But bringing up Gwen again, especially in the context of a past failure not only once again destroys the already established timeline but it also reminds the audience of a movie that wasn't that long ago that very few people actually liked.

>Is Sup Forums too stupid to get the concept that someone can be in love with two people and struggle about who he should get with?

It's not a matter of the protagonist being in love with two people, it's fitting a complex love triangle into a story that also has some villain to be fought and evil plot to be stopped.

Blue could work as an origin movie if the Amazing Spider-Man movies had decided to go that route or Sony by themselves decided to reboot the franchise again...OR, if Marvel had been putting in references to Spider-Man for the last few years of their movies in hopes they would get the rights back. But since none of that is the case, and they've hired a clearly young actor, and they've already set up his back story to some degree in a movie, no, a Spider-Man: Blue movie would not work.

>If this was another Sony stand alone reboot, fine. But it's not, this is Spider-Man MCU reboot. In a world where shit has been going down for years and he's never showed up for any of it. They've already set up the story that he's only been doing the superhero thing for a few months and at very low key level. So no, changing all of that for his movie is not a good thing.

My argument implies that they should have changed his appearance in Civil War completely. Teenage Spider-Man is crap. Also, just because tons of shit went down during the invasion, doesn't mean Spider-Man would /have/ to have a central focus in it. He could have very well been saving people off screen

>especially in the context of a past failure not only once again destroys the already established timeline but it also reminds the audience of a movie that wasn't that long ago that very few people actually liked.

Except no one had a problem with Gwen's death in that movie. In fact, most people were upset about the other shit and how Spider-Man didn't spend too much time mourning her.

>OR, if Marvel had been putting in references to Spider-Man for the last few years of their movies in hopes they would get the rights back.

There's a reference to him in Incredible Hulk. Also, see my point before. I don't see how a street level hero would be involved with most of the Avengers shit that went down.

I hope it fails but I have no faith in Americans instead.

>NOT MUH!
>REEEEEE

>There's a reference to him in Incredible Hulk
Where? That literally does not exist.

>you're reddit
>no you're reddit
I want Sup Forums to leave

Why adapt something if you aren't even gonna try to make it like the product people love?

When Bruce is hacking SHIELD's files one file comes up about humans being trapped in webbing.

>the product people love
So they should cater to newfags and casuals like yourself?

>When Bruce is hacking SHIELD's files one file comes up about humans being trapped in webbing.

This literally is not in the movie.

There is nothing more casual then someone who enjoys highschool Peter friendo :^)

>Says the redditor who just read Blue as his first comic, as per recommendations from Reddit.

I had no hope for Wonder Woman.

I guess the lesson is, if you're posting on an anime site about corporate mandated million-dollar children's cartoons being sold to 20-year olds, you probably know fuck all about anything.

Must be remembering wrong, because I swear to fuck I remember a scene like that. Regardless, my point stands about him not showing up for major roles in those events.

>Says the fag who literally admitted to browsing /r/spiderman

I already told you it wasn't my first Spider-Man story nor my favorite. It's simply the best one to adapt for a reboot.