Post other fictitious races/societies that'd beat the fuck out of the gem empire...

Post other fictitious races/societies that'd beat the fuck out of the gem empire. I know there's got to be at least 5 other races that could wipe them out. So go on and post, preferably with an explanation as to how and why they could do so.

Like, any.

It's not like the Homeworld is presented as particularly powerful. The show is even straight up stating they're in decline.

Hard Mode: Post races/societies that the gem empire WOULD beat.

>pic unrelated

Most races from Warhammer 40k would do it in an hour

this thread seems kind of pointless and petty
>lololol STEVEN SHITVERSE SUCKS their main antagonist is FUCKING WEAK GARBAGE I hate them so much
>the tau
lol

Sorry for the picture, I couldn't find one with all the races and xenos and shit

What else is left, the fucking Kroot? They're part of the Tau empire.

Honestly, they could. They are capable with firearms. They just have to keep a distance.

>Orks vs Gems
>All male race of soccer hooligans vs Lesbian Space rocks
>Orks loot Gem tech
Fund it.

I was going to say Tyranides, but I guess Im a bit blind

>Jokero
>Enslavers
>Ptera Squirrels

>Orks loot Gem tech
Sweet Emperor...

The Squats and their fabergé egg armies.

We've never actually seen modern homeworld in an armed conflict
>orks poof Quartz
>they get back up in under a couple minutes
>Quartz kill orkz
>spores mean there's more in a few days/weeks
the odds of orcs actually doing anything significant to a gem are minuscule
>inquisition
>who
>what
don't exist/imperial guard

They would battle endlessly.

>Orks loot Gem tech
>use gem shards to make spears

Yes. A gem force could entertain orks for thousands of years, I count that as a draw.

Orks not cracking gems? Orks not screwing gems to armor?

Weirdboys and mekboys also probably will make perpetuum mobile drives out of gems. By putting them into hamster wheels and placing gretchins with energy whips around.

Yevethans, Wookies, Geonosians, Kaminoans, Gungans.
Q'qol.

>Gem powered Ork Lasers.

Throw some 'nids in there and I'll pin it to Inquisitor Kryptman.

These are all Rogue Trader races/species. and i remembered another one:
>Zoats

we really don't know enough about the Diamond Authority

like we haven't seen what the gem military looks like, beyond a few small squads, kinda like trying to judge the whole US military based on like one tank and like seven low ranking troopers, it would tell you nothing about the real crown jewels of our military, the nuclear arsenal

Also a basic problem with sci-fi is as you mix and max sci-fi you realize often that certain universes have inherent advantages over others, like Star Trek would stand no chance against Star Wars once you realize just how much greater in scale Star Wars is

Okay, Now I want to know if there are any SU/40K Fan-Fictions out there. I am am fucking Intrigued.

Terran Federation from Starship Troopers ?

Fair points. But every comparison of anything in fiction on this board is based on assumption to a certain degree with the information presented in all shows involved. Even if the information isn't quite at there.

>Citizens of Morkagorka, We are the Crystal Gems
>ZOG OFF!!

There are a few, but no-one can link them.

Very hard to keep your underlings under your thumb when yo don't remind them constantly why they should fear you.

>Rose resurrects an Ork
>The first pink Ork in existence happens
>Da Boyz are scared of turning into a pansy pink boy if they die
Fund it.

except gems don't follow the diamonds because they fear them, they follow them because they love the diamonds

Emperor: Let me get this straight - The Ultrasmurfs were beaten by a newly discovered xeno-species that are literary a bunch of sentient female jewelry pieces?

Ah yes, sure was a lot of love when that little rock accused her beloved diamonds of Regicide.

>this thread seems kind of pointless and petty
>>lololol STEVEN SHITVERSE SUCKS their main antagonist is FUCKING WEAK GARBAGE I hate them so much

Pretty much that's all these threads are so they're invalid if you're looking for real discussion and anlysis or any of that shit (lolol real discussion on Sup Forums?). They're just a show hate circlejerk.

I think the Gem Homeworld capabilities are really vague and since they're not shown going up against other races you can't actually tell how they do do. Meanwhile in Star Trek they show alien races at war with other races so in a "vs. Thread" you actually have feats and shit to work with.

The Gems might be able to beat a lot of races bu the show does not touch on what they can or cannot do at war with other races so these threads are a pointless circlejerk of SU backlash which fine okay, but it's not a substaintial vs. discussion.

I wish I new what text to speech device he used.

Weirdboys would probably make themselves a Steven-analog by slapping a gem on them
>Amethysts become strangely sneaky in the presence of orks
>completely absorb into an ork kommando unit, never to be seen again

africa

Idk about that bc Kommandoes paint themselves bright colors because they believe camo pattern paint makes them invisible.

he literally has it listed somewhere on his channel
yeah but we still get to debate gems vs orks in melee

That's her job

All "who would win" threads and websites are garbage

Can Power-man defeat an eraser?

The Beast, from Shadow Raiders. Most wouldn't be particularly difficult to kill. But they have numbers the Gem Empire could only wish for. Their leaders are very strong. Powerful airforce and navy. And they have a planet that can eat or blow up other planets.

Power Man can regenerate from nothing, as long as somebody has a memory of him (and a drawing tool).

can powerman pull the broomstick out of your ass?

Would Homeworld even stand a chance?

>Be Necrons
>Together with Old Ones created this mess that we can see in 40k
>Orks n Eldar were created to battle them
>Pocket slave gods

This ain't even funny

We've already seen the Diamonds' nuclear option though. And it's powerful but it only affects their own kind.

A flail with gretchin on the end embedded with multiple gems. When screaming gretchin hits the enemy random gem effect happens.

ppfft two people have already beaten Taker

Yes

Gems make shit trophies

Posting superior rock species

fuck off back to /indie/ nobody loves you

>Star Trek would stand no chance against Star Wars
I feel like this is bait...

>Gauss weapons destroy their targets on a molecular level
>a direct hit to the gem wouldn't leave any shards

Necrons are pretty dumb sometimes, would they target the gem?

Given her body count, I'm sure she could solo the entire homeworld

Would the Necrons understand how to use Gems the same way they use C'tan shards?

Crystal Dorks VS The Embodiment Of Sex Himself

No. Trazyn will kill any necron who will try to destroy his future waifus.

the cabal. nuff said

Probably

You mean the guys from Bungie's Destiny? Frankly yes, space rhino alien space marines would beat the gems with their better understanding and application of military tactics and strategy.

And judging by how the gems are presented currently, its doubtful the gems have any intricate military strategies and tactics.

Word, Brother Hunter.
I took the spine of one of them once and it just puffed to nothingness.

how so, Star Trek fleets are pretty small compared to the literally galactic scale warfare that has gone on in Star Wars for millennium

C'mon, dude...even a bunch of Irkens Heavy Cruisers could whipe them out of existence.

The Burning Legion

>implying

Master Hands solo.

Maybe someone can name a few good ones?

That piece of shit space craft crumbled to pieces after crushing against a old statue and was hacked by a 10.000 years old and obsolete sex toy.

and in a way they're kinda the same, they destroy planets just for being in the way. from what I saw, the new character in destiny 2 ( Dominus Ghaul) killed one of the cabal leadership, similar to pink diamond's shattering

Would the Necrons even notice if Gems landed on one of their tomb worlds and started setting up Kindergartens? Hell would they even Care?

/thread

The Aldmeri Dominion

You're right, autobots OR decepticons could wipe homeworld the fuck out.

No doubt Wars has the numbers and size but Trek's shielding and weapons are far superior.

Every space battle in Star Wars has little fighters flying along and blowing up the capital ship's laser turrets with like one or two shots.
Star Trek fights start off with pounding the enemies shields just so your can get to the meaty ship bits. Not to mention that laser based weapons, which are the bread and butter of Star Wars, literally pose no threat to standard a Trek ship.

As long as the gems dont wake them, they are gonna do fine

I think the diamonds could field this one with a musical number. I mean, spontaneous musical number generation seems to be a secondary power of all the old guard gems.

The Zerg Swarm would overwhelm the jem empire

Holy shit! You are right!

Or the Star Wars weapons tech is so far beyond the shield tech that its a joke

Star Trek has weaker weapons so shields seem to be stronger

Fleets in Star Wars commonly engage in orbital bombardment and they have a ton of experience with doomsday weapons in general, meanwhile most ships in Star Trek aren't even capable of engaging in large scale orbital bombardment

Why the fuck do you care so much?

>they get back up in under a couple minutes
Don't gems need significant time to get back their physical forms? Rushing to get their forms back together supposedly would result in their forms going haywire.

Because this is a fun thing to think about, now shut up and PRAISE THE GOD-EMPEROR!

>Don't gems need significant time to get back their physical forms
Quartz' are quick because they are battle gems.
the longest amethyst has EVER taken is 2 hours, during a time of emotional turmoil, where as pearl has been shown to take over 2 weeks.

Well he did say that the orks from Warhammer 40k return from spores in roughly a few days. Some gems could come back in a few days as well

>Don't gems need significant time to get back their physical forms
They only need a few minutes. Their forms go haywire if they reform in seconds.

SHAKARA!

>Or the Star Wars weapons tech is so far beyond the shield tech that its a joke

Yet a single person fighter can still fly straight into the bridge of a command ship. Try that with a Star Trek ship and the fighter and it explodes on the shield, while draining almost no power from it.
I could accept that a weapon could cut through their shields with no resistance but not a relatively slow mass of metal.

We don't see orbital bombardment because Star Trek is almost always from the perspective of Federation science vessels. And, I would presume, bombardment of an entire planet is frowned upon by the Federation.
We have seen whole cities get destroyed from a single phaser blast or photon torpedo though. It's not hard to imagine scaling that up just a bit.

Quartz are earth gems tho, and the strongest one out of them where shown to be Rose (unique and defunct) and Jasper (not all that impressive), why would home-world have a bunch of Quartz laying around other than the rejects from the human zoo?

Admittedly I don't remember very well the time that Amethyst had to reform but I remember it taking way more than a couple minutes for her to reform properly, could be wrong tho, Pearl took up to a few weeks and Garnet seemed to take too long considering that her individual gems where captured.

>why would home-world have a bunch of Quartz laying around
During a recession they probably don't.

>the jem empire

What an outrageous typo!

your miss-remembering, that only happened after the shields had been taken down

Yeah vs threads are fun, I was more referring to the Gems part. We've had this thread like 3 times in the past month, it's becoming an obsession for OP.

I would still like to get some recommendations

They've already destroyed countless other universes (or worlds if you want to be technical), how would this one be any different?

But to be fair this wouldn't end in Gemkind's extinction, just a new form of existence as one of countless shadows.

WaKANGZda vs Homeworld who do the SJWs back??

It's because we all want an excuse to see / post about the real best fight: Gems vs. Orkz.

They'll back the blacks.