Scooby Doo mythos

I never understood red shirt Shaggy. Did Scoob and Shag have a temporary falling out with the rest of Mystery Inc?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo!_and_the_Reluctant_Werewolf
quora.com/How-old-are-the-characters-on-Scooby-Doo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The timeline fractured.

That's Liquid Shaggy.

Is it the timeline where Tony never meets Bam?

OTP right there.

also seems like shaggy has a thing for redheads in purple.

A better question is why was Daphne still hanging out with Shaggy and Scooby after the others left.

yes, they even do it in Zombie Island and the Live Action movie

The shirt color is indicative of which series you're watching. Red shirt Shaggy is more light hearted while green shirt Shaggy is more down to earth and pink shirt Shaggy is just wacky.

Who else is hyped to see blue shirt Shaggy on Toonami this weekend?

>Shaggy Corps

Because Shaggy is hung. They don't just call him Shaggy because of his hair.

The falling out is because he was banging Daphne with little to no effort when Fred tried for so long. Boy just focused too much on traps and not enough on Daphs.
It's the only thing that makes sense. As for the red shirt, he decided on a new color in his 20s. No big deal.

She and Fred had a bad break up and Velma went off on her own to College or something. Shaggy and Scooby were the only ones left so she just started hanging out with them more.

Your thinking of Earth-1 Shaggy
Earth-2 Shaggy is the one who wears red
Blame the Flash

who was more annoying? Flim-Flam or Scrappy?

Scrappy, because he appeared more.

I think you mean shaggy pushed fred into a pit of spikes to get with her

Red shirt: is more light hearted and really good with women

Green shirt: is the most powerful Shaggy he's the peak of human streght and literally the fastest man alive

You know Shaggy is rich and a olyimpic athlete right?

Why is Shaggy a werewolf

Sup Forums's Top 50 Scooby Episodes/Movies/Specials?

Hey solving mysteries and shit while going on adventures is fun

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo!_and_the_Reluctant_Werewolf

Because Daphne is a good friend.

dont forget a professional racer in OP's pic.

Green shirt Shaggy also served in the army too, I think.

I like to think red shirt shaggy stuff went on before he met the rest of the gang, and the reason he and Scoob are so afraid all the time is because they know supernatural shit exists. Fred and the girls might just think its probably some guy in a mask, but Shaggy was a werewolf and and the PE teacher for real monsters.

Zombie Island? Do you mean Cyber Chase?

Thats Shaggy's original backstory in the 70's right?

what I wanna know is where's the cave man?

I know this is supposed to be a reference to something, but I forget what. I remember there was like a cartoon or anime that did something like this. Please tell me.

>literally the fastest man alive
Not even joking accroding to the movies this is true, because he can outrun a Great Dane

Well, I won't write a top fifty but my favourite Scooby-Doo movie is Zombie Island and my favourite episode is the Mummy episode from the original show.

But Scrappy puts a big whole in that argument; Daphne even more so.

Best girls

>Boy just focused too much on traps
Daphne probably didn't have the right parts to fit Fred's taste.

I know there are plot holes in it, I just think its funny to think that the rest of the gang is perfectly fine when they are solving a mystery, and Scoob and Shaggy are suffering the ptsd of their past monster experiences.

I never understood the hate for Scrappy. He was good when he was with the entire gang and in the cartoon movies.

The only time he was mildly annoying was when it was just him, Shaggy and Scooby in the cartoon.

Daphne is best girl. I don't get the Velma hype.

I always thought Shaggy was a nickname for his beard, but it turns out he has an "Uncle Shagworthy"

Daphne must have figured his family earned that name

He's in there. I'm glad we're out here.

are just annoying thickfags.Shaggy is best girl.

Losers aim for fat girls over hot ones because they're more obtainable.

Velma is not fat user, some people just like short hair and glasses

You're joking, but in the autistic scooby doo timeline, I created you're 100% correct.

Lupin III. You're welcome.

You ever try to fit "Pup Named Scooby Do" in your headcanon?

Uh, sure.

I just kind of view that as its own thing. Like I said, I know huge plot holes exist but I still like my headcanon.

Even if that's true, it's definitely not what I was thinking of, since I've never seen Lupin.

Fatties are a better fuck. They rarely get it so they can go for hours. They're clingy and stalkery as fuck when you break it off though. They'll tell you, your family and all your friends they're pregnant after the fact in a bid to make you sweat bullets and fuck your life.

What is this alternate timeline bulshit im hearing

Red shaggy is canon flim flam is mentioned in mistery inc they also explain why fred was away

Shaggy is a nickname. His real name is Norville Rogers.

It's a joke user, people just joke around with the whole Lupin movies about Green and Red, the only truth in this thread is that Shaggy is always based

Pup Named Scooby Doo is part of the What's New Scooby Doo timeline.

>5th birthday
What the fuck, were they that young or was that just Velma.

I think that was just Velma, I think she's the youngest of the gang besides Scooby.

IS THAT HD!???

OUT OF ALL THE HANNAH BARBARA CARKEKS, THEY DID AN HD OF THI SHIT!?

Do any of you remember a writeup that the creator of Scrappy doo made on the purpose and creation of the character? I remember it being a cool look into the cartoon process years and years ago.

I'm pretty sure that's just Velma, the others are more Junior High age so like 12/13.

the Velma Is Fat meme always made my autism flare. She's just short.

wat? Why do they have such an age difference. Where did that come from.

And wearing a sweater.

And being fat

According to the original series bible from 1969 by Scooby-Doo, Where are You! creators Joe Ruby and Ken Spears (who later left Hanna-Barbera to build their own Saturday morning empire), the kids are all supposed to be high school juniors: Fred and Shaggy are 17, Daphne is 16, and Velma is 15. Scooby, the dog, is 7. Scooby-Doo was created in response to the popularity of Filmation's The Archie Show the year prior, and the four kids are based on the cast of the early 1960s sitcom The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, about a teenage boy and his schoolmates.

Obviously, later incarnations play fast and loose with the ages (the characters are supposed to be in their mid-20s in the modern direct-to-video series, and on A Pup Named Scooby-Doo the characters are of middle-school age), but these were the intended ages when Hanna-Barbera did the first two seasons of the show. That's why the villains always griped about "I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids...and that dog!"

^ I found that here: quora.com/How-old-are-the-characters-on-Scooby-Doo

She is kind of plump bro

short and curvy sure. But if that's your definition of chubby you seriously need to lower your standards.

Shaggy and Daphne are the oldest in the gang

>15 years old

>5-10lbs over weight
>>Fat
Nothing wrong with "a little" meat on the bones

Thats not fat even for american standars

>Jenkies

A lot of is most likely muscle too. She seems to know a lot about survivalist type shit (Able to macgyver pretty much anything together) and was in the girl scouts. I wouldn't be surprised if she was into hardcore camping and roughing it based on her character from the OG show.

>95 lbs with a 4,9 height
Thats not fat all, why people keep calling her fat? She's no super model, but not fat

People are just trolling or they have a fetish for anorexic chicks.

I never watched the other red shirt Shaggy Scooby movies growing up, only Ghoul School. I imagined he'd only do mystery inc shit during school holidays.

>15 years old

Because it's my fetish.

You left out the prequel that focuses on Daphne being a huge slut

>you will never sniff Velma's sweaty sandals

>You will never give Velma a DDT.

>Fred:5'11"
>Shaggy:6'
So that's why Daphne stuck with Shaggy

post it

How is Apocalypse?

Where do Sonny and Groovy fit in the multiverse?

I lost track of this series, anyone got a mega link?