Are you optimistic about season 3?

Are you optimistic about season 3?

>Are you optimistic
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Finally a rick and morty thread.

Considering how shit season 2 was, not really.

AM I?
Yes

No.

No, but I'll watch it anyway.

Yes, and I'm fucking impatient. They said this summer and there still isn't a release date.

I'm calling it now. Eyepatch Morty us gonna be back with a fucking vengeance. At Morty's low point, Eyepatch will show up and recruit him in a war against all Ricks.

So bros, I'm trying to upvote this thread but i can't seem to find the upvote button? Wat do???

>letting communities that you dislike dictate what you can and can't like

So bros, I'm trying to upvote this post but it's too autistic? Wat do???

Shut up, Justin.

I'm still at depression

Well, I thought the premiere was the best episode they've done yet, so yes.

I'm also looking forward for Sup Forums and Sup Forums to shit themselves over it.

Yeah, shut up, Justin, you dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white... uh-uhh... guilt... white-guilt, milquetoast... piece of human garbage.

That Szechuan episode felt like an entire season shoved into one episode.

Yeah, so much went on in just that one episode.

All this needs is a baneposting reference it would be the single most Sup Forums image of all time.

I looking forward to Sup Forums loving it on the night then shitting on it the next day
Its my favourite thing about Sup Forums

it's just that the fans come to discuss it that night and then go away the following days so the ones who hate it remain

Hey Justin - since you're probably reading this - just wanted to know if you'd bear my spawn?? You seem to have a strong jowl, I think such a thing would bode well for my future descendants.

The end of Season 2 sucked balls but I think they really turned it around at the April Fool's episode.

Dear user, can you please tell me the souce of your gif?

Yeah I'm hype. Season 2 was hit or miss but 301 was hilarious. I think they've put in a lot more time on this season for a reason, let's hope it shows.

We're at the point where we shit on it before, during, and after the episode airs, get with the times slowpoke

So long as they keep Rick as a huge piece of shit and don't try to make us feel sorry for him in the most cheap ways possible I'll be happy.

Also give me Evil Morty

>have theory
>post it
>SHUT UP JUSTIN
Who the fuck is Justin?

My first guess was that he was Dumb Rick's Morty since a smart Morty could be canceled out by a dumb Rick and he would be impossible to track.

That was blown out since Dumb Rick doesn't have kids, but he might still use it as cover later on. I'm calling it.

Damn it, Justin. It's you, the show creator, that comes to Sup Forums from time to time to "troll" Sup Forums by saying that your own voice is stupid.

I figure they'll team up at some point and be the main villain for the series or something.

I don't know, I'm honestly not sure anymore after the council of ricks and intergalactic government got destroyed. Makes me think they're really holding fast to the "each episode should be its own jumping in point" rule which would mean we aren't going to see any more overarching stories.

Stop spoiling your own show, retard.

go home /tg/ you're drunk

Didn't they kill the ricks though?