Wakanda

it's amazing to think that black people are getting self-validation because a FICTIONAL african country happens to be the most advanced in the Marvel Universe

It kinda is, it shows how little effort could be done to satisfy them, and still isnt't

It also got that way by saying fuck all other black people.

Maybe if black people had actual achievements that didn't involve highest murder rates they wouldn't have to rely on fiction for validation.

>most advanced in the Marvel Universe

I'd rather live in Latveria with Doombots sniffing my butthole everyday to see if I have any contraband.

But yea, blacks love anything that show Africa in a good light even though there isn't anything good about it. Not even a fictional country that got lucky and built itself around a super spaceship with ultra rare metals that can't be found anywhere else. It wasn't hardship that got them to where they are. It was luck and hoarding of technology because they were selfish.

It's amazing to see that Sup Forums is so butthurt about a FICTIONAL african country that they keep making this goddamn thread.

well when we see shit like this

Also myths about secret, advanced societies occur in imperialist literature all the time. Stan and Jack were probably thinking of Shangri-La from "Lost Horizon," which is an Asian version of the same thing - a society hidden from our own, has all the conveniences of the modern world but all the mystic old values. It's basically positive stereotyping.

So when the movie comes out, expect lots of think pieces about "why Wakanda is actually a racist imperialist concept."

oh they are already beginning

but its more like "This is what Africa would look like if not for white colonization"

>Hey guys, because of a political agenda we're going to introduce the concept that the most advanced and most stable society in Marvel is actually African
>Now a bunch of blacks have the excuse to act smug and hateful towards white people
>Look at how progressive we are! Please ignore how forced it is and the plot armor surrounding it, we definitely don't want to just cash in on street cred!
>People will defend this

>movies will make black people stupider and more arrogant.

Nice

> but its more like "This is what Africa would look like if not for white colonization"

Oh for sure, but eventually some writers will figure out that Wakanda is a white person's idea of what the "natives" would have done if they'd been willing to combine the best of their own culture with the best of Western culture. Then they'll get sooooooo mad.

Yep its why there was that boom in South Africa after the end of British Rule. Oh wait they just killed farmers and burned their lands.

Isn't it weird to get validation from someone else's achievements regardless if it were fictional or not?

Most black people or black twitter?

>complains about stereotypes
>More pls

#triggered

If Wakandans existed in real life, they'd laugh at them
Seriously, they're Xenophobic as fuck

Most of the complaints here are how "they" are too satisfied with the movie. I don't even know who "they" are or how many of them feel this way.

Doesn't that mean Wakandia basically just watched while their neighbors (relatively) were invaded and dominated by foreign powers? At the very least they were toting guided rocket launchers and battle tanks while the rest of the world was figuring out that 'rifled barrels' and sailships thing.

Only excuse I can imagine is they must have hated those other Africans more than any occasional uppity Euros and Arabs annoyed them.

>Sup Forumsmblr still defend black people

>Defend black people

>Sup Forumsmblr still defend black people
Yeah, not niggers though :)

>It wasn't hardship that got them to where they are. It was luck and hoarding of technology because they were selfish.
Glad someone said it. Same reason I got a bone to pick with Captain America. Dude didn't work a day in his life to get where he is. Steve Rogers was dumber than a sack of hammers before the super soldier serum improved his body as well as his mind. Everything special about Captain America came out of a bottle.

Black Americans have the biggest inferiority complex in the world despite living in fricking America.

>living in America
>ever

You mean like an actual country?

Nope, can't have that. Their history will be spotless.

Did my own research, apparently black twitter isn't statistically most black people with internet access and a smaller percent of that use it daily. I mean it's still "a lot" but not most.

>my only exposure to black people are the handpicked bait tweets i see posted here

Most black people in real life will just say "it looks good" and be willing to see it in theaters. Nothing more than what the average person would say.

>Sup Forumsmblr defend black people

I thought the whole point of this thread was that noone was attacking people, be they black or white?

Besides, BP is a minority within a minority; he's a black superhero without electricity powers.

This is ignoring the fact that Wakandans are also racist as fuck. Think

>Oh no, you're a nigger, I'm just black

Kind of assholes.

>African country hates another african country to the point where they are apathetic about them being invaded

Commonplace and pretty accurate desu

Then again

>Europe's been fucked over because the same thing happened to a huge extent before the various 'lion's eating faces party' groups would also eat their faces
>Europe's been fucked over because the exact opposite happened in the extreme; a colonial power figurehead got assassinated, and suddenly the only period where defensive warfare is utterly supreme AND completely lethal to it's trenchfooted users was born

>Entirety of Asia has literally carved and recarved by those who saw opportunities to expand and utilise proxy wars since the beginning
>The only place where India and Pakistan wouldn't be completely apathetic about the entirety of the other country being beaten by cricket bats is in cricket

Diplomacy is important yo, world goes to shit without it.

Maybe but it'll take years. Blacks have special privileges above every other race and black liberals are already loving it only after a trailer

White nerds get very defensive about how special is their husbando though. Same pattern?

Same Pattern. I enjoy Captain America but I'll never say he got where he is by training hard.

I don't think it was ever a matter of training his body, though he did try hard, and in the boot camp montage he was shown to be very studious, but ultimately wasn't it all a test of character to get the super soldier serum?

Speaking of which, is the serum related to the heart shaped herb?

And Peter Parker never did any push-ups just got bit by a radioactive bug, Bruce Wayne was born one of the richest people on Earth, Superman and Martian Manhunter are aliens, Thor was born a literal god, etc, etc.
Heroes always get there shit handed to them. Mostly it is just villains who make themselves through hardwork. Which is why they must be crushed back into the dirt they struggled up from like the worms they are.

Coates put literal rapes camps into Wakanda so "advanced" is a bit of a stretch.

>but its more like "This is what Africa would look like if not for white colonization"
Nevermind that the idea of Wakanda was created by a bunch of New York jews.

>Two days
>Surely no one will notice the same exact thread

To be fair wasn't Wakanda on the brink of civil war after it was flooded and then immediately trashed by the Black Order?