Pic related is super underrated. I caught this on TV earlier today and I'm pretty impressed...

Pic related is super underrated. I caught this on TV earlier today and I'm pretty impressed. I remember watching it like fifteen years ago and liking it then too. The animation and story are top notch. How did Don Bluth fall so far from the heights of his early career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it underrated if everyone loves it and talks constantly about how great it and Don Bluth are?

>if it's not about superheroes then Sup Forums don't talk about it.

He made a bunch of shit.

NIMH has some backlighted animation that still looks absolutely amazing.

there are threads about this every single week here.

I've never seen this movie mentioned on Sup Forums before.

It's interesting, I wonder if this movie were made today would the female protagonist be characterized differently?

Not that weird when you've only been on Sup Forums for 4 hours.

Bump

She probably wouldn't be meek, timid and family-focused; which created an interesting character arc that we don't see much anymore in movies involving women.

It is not underrated at all, it is a cult classic (appeals to only a limited amount of people, and not everyone).

It's getting a remake soon.

Hopefully, it will forever gets stuck in development hell.

Oh man, you should totally check out this underrated movie, not many of people have heard about it, its called "The Land Before Time" ... and its about dinosaurs! awesome right!?

Kill Yourself

Second

Hey man, you heard about the one Bluth did about the immigrant mouse? It was pretty good too.

Don Bluth films from childhood go one of two ways. Either they're masterpieces that have aged incredibly well or they are absolute garbage that will embarass you to think you ever enjoyed it, even as a child.

Mrs Brisby is cute! CUTE!

Yeah man, that one was great.. shame nobody else has seen it.

Did you know theres a sequel that involves him going to the American west? So obscure, might have a hard time finding it.

*puts gun in his own mouth*

>I know how it feels

I like this movie too.

Give me the source or your mother will step on a Lego tonight.

S U M M E R C H I L D
U
M
M
E
R
C
H
I
L
D

>pls no

night0wi is the artist. It's on e621 or his furaffinity page.

The book this is based on is kind of popular among kids at the library I work at. Never knew kids could have good taste.

as a european who has migrated to america, that movie is extremely accurate with how we glorify the states

Mrs Brisby is a MILF

Don't fuck mice.

>underrated
>half of Sup Forums faps to it on a regular basis
How new are you?

Why not?

Yeah OP, I watched it today to. On Comet TV right? It was awesome!

Usually a thread pops up every other week or so

I didn't like it.

I was the projectionist for this movie at a tiny cinema in the UK when it first came out. Great film, but we had shows when literally no-one turned up. (I now own the cinema, though...)

How do you think the Black Plague started user?

I see it praised on Sup Forums a lot but I've never even heard of it outside here.

It's not nearly as known as Don Bluth's other work, let alone the rest of the animated world.

this

she was the clarice starling of nihm yo

LOL, I just found out that NIMH is just down the street from me.

NIMH is the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH in Bathesda Maryland.

Read the book when I was a kid have a vague memory of it.

There are a few big changes. About 1/3rd of the book covers the experiments in NIMH whereas the film covers it in about 30 seconds.

There's no magical pendent and no actiony finale (the rebel rats just stay and get gassed)

LMFAO dude!

I guess it wasn't much of a secret after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Comet TV is a great channel.

It really isn't.