The moment you realize that every guy on KOTH except for the playboy and dominant asian married to the sub, is a cuck

>the moment you realize that every guy on KOTH except for the playboy and dominant asian married to the sub, is a cuck
Very ahead of its time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=eQdPFmMyryc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about lucky
what about buck

youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk

It's implied in one episode that minh cheated on khan when peggy swears her and nancy to secrecy to keep them from talking about hank buying cars at sticker price

Well, it was set in Texas.

Has cuck fallen out of fashion yet?

Remember when beta was used all the time in 2012?

Thats where cuck and autism is. Give it a few more years before the new meme word comes up. But dont get pissy, enjoy the moment while it lasts. I wish as fuck more than anything i could go back to 2012 now. The future sucks.

Thanks for making me depressed

Boggle?

Dallas Salad

Crackheads and Debutantes

I don't know, but sooner the better. The cuckold community needs to win back the honor and prestige it once held.

I just find it to be a really ugly word. It doesn't sound like a real syllable. It's like a pin in my eardrum.

I have autism.

No your right. Phonetically that word is trash. Ironically trash is phonetically beautiful.

Ya know fellas, trailer parks are one of the largest consumers of cocaine. Right behind school busses and CREMATORIUMS.

>hey you backward stupid bible thumping gun toting redneck racist hick I demand to live in your state because I'm unhappy with all the gang violence and unemployment and high tax cost of living I voted for in my state you xenophobic bigot

Buck's wife came on to Hank.

Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Nothing disappoints me more about all this than the fact that I have never once seen those Canadian Cuckold images that were attempted to be forced into a meme used since cuck became en vogue.

To be fair, this was after she kicked Buck out for cheating on her.

none of the fox wives are loyal, especially Marge.

Wait a minute, I HAVE A WIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=eQdPFmMyryc

I'm in the middle of killing myself.

>It's a "cuck" thread

Boomhauer totally got cucked in that one episode where he fell in love with a pump and dump.

The day they wordfilter cuck will always be too late.

But what will it filter to?

"I have a small penis" would work well I think.
It is after all what everyone who spouts cuck is afraid of.

ya know fellas

"I suck cocks for a living and you can quote me on that".

That sounds like an easier and better paying job than one at wallmart.

of course, they are texan.

OP is clearly a convoluted attempt to prove Bill had a chance with Peggy.

I realize most Sup Forums users are late teens and early 20s, the prime years of male insecurity, but you fags really need to stop making a big deal out of suck shit

Eventually you realize, most people, male and female, will be "cucked" in some form, and unless you're a player who just has an endless supply of possible mates constantly vying for your attention to be used and tossed away or a perma virgin, you will deal with a partner who cheats, or cheat on a partner, and it isn't always a life or death situation worthy of a childs emotional tantrum