Its a ed edd and eddy thread

>its a ed edd and eddy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgOn7f-veso
youtube.com/watch?v=omcXANAsJMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it?

>its a reminder that the Kanker sisters straddled Ed's brother's cock while he was knocked out in his trailer post

sleep tight ed boy

I just got here a few days ago, does anyone actually like this show? I watched some back in the day, and I thought it was shit

Fav quote?
>I AM ED! CHEESE AND MACARONI!

you are a retard

>Im dead from the neck up

EEnE was easily one of my favorite shows. Part of it may have been because I could easily relate to it. A lot of the episodes were just the Eds going around the neighborhood trying to entertain themselves, its exactly how I spent summer with my friends.

it's the only show that's ever made me laugh over sound effects

youtube.com/watch?v=XgOn7f-veso

Am I cool now?

youtube.com/watch?v=omcXANAsJMo

hmm, alright. The art style was super-off putting, I never really got over it

the show is literally a goldmine for reaction images

i dont know what i this photo could express

perhaps something like "black people twitter" or a simply reply to a shitpost

The art was something I eventual loved, it was a little off putting at first, but the sound and writing were amazing and made me laugh. like said its the only show that ever made me laugh just because of the sound.

I was ten years old when the pilot aired. I tuned in and didn't particularly like it so I never bothered to watch the rest of the show as a kid.

What am I missing out on? What are some iconic moments or episodes I can watch?

An Ed is Born is my favorite episode, start with that.

Funny, that was my least favorite. My favorite is when Ed gets a pebble stuck in his shoe.

>Your face when you learn what Tony Sampson is doing these days

>Tony Sampson
What has be been doing?

>it's a rebecca sugar draws shota thread

no

Delete that

DELET THIS

Left voice acting to do some construction work, iirc.

What on earth do I see in you?

his dick

What is he doing?

A thousand poxes upon those responsible for this.

that would be rebecca sugar, creator of steven jewniverse

>YFW she drew this as a request in a drawthread on Sup Forums years ago.

I don't believe you.

I don't have screencaps or anything and this was earlier than most archives go, but Sugar used to drawfag on Sup Forums way back in the day, even had a name but I can't remember it at the moment. It's been verified by other anons several times and it's well known that she was a Sup Forums regular, I think it's kind of funny when I see people saying that she came from tumblr, she's originally from around here.

Some people just prefer doing physical work over easy work. I'm one of those people

>The fanart where Eddy has a massive growth spurt and ends up Brian Shaw-sized and is an endearing dick to his awkward son.

>its a "EEnE Big PIcture show" thread
literally one of the best ways to end a series

Fuse with me sockhead!

"EDDY NO WE COULD GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW FOR THIS!!!!"

Lot of people don't understand that the people make Sup Forums what it is, Sup Forums doesn't make the people. I'm still surprise that people are too stupid to understand that you can actively use tumblr, reddit and Sup Forums all at the same time and not explode or whatever the myth is and be a decent person on all three sites. Hell a ton of Sup Forums artist have a tumblr for the long run to keep track of their drawings. It is a mutual benefit.

>We Eds are way insignificant!

Yell me you have the one where they look like the trailer park boys

>> the tongue

What was his end game?