Is her secret superpower turning every woman she meets gay?

Is her secret superpower turning every woman she meets gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QP02lfoCZ0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's happening?

With that forehead I wouldn't be surprised

kek

Yes.

Honestly expected to come into this expecting every reply to be "No but yours is OP"

I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed.

>oh user you know im only into girls

Yes.

Obviously. Why is this a thread?

Girls and Ollie.

why doesn't she use her sonic device anymore

is yours not?

And Snart. But of course the entitled virgins of Sup Forums forget that.

I thought the show was going to justify it by saying she just has the ability to tell whose gay instantly and she's just such a raging poonhound that these are the only women she pays any attention to unless forced. Still comes up a lot though.

>Crossover with Flash S3
>Barry, how could you be so selfish, going back in time to stop your mother from being murdered. Do you know how hard we work to stop the timeline from being messed with?
>ignores how in every single episode The Legends injured, kidnap, murder, have sex with and show off their super powers to people in the past without ever blinking an eye

Because the writers don't care about DC and want to distance themselves from it as much as possible.

White Canary is just a skilled fighter, probably to differentiate her from Black Canary

Well it worked on me
Who is this?

Does she turn gay men straight as well?

it's to have killer legs and ass

I've met girls with that power.

nobody on co is as cool as snart

>Turn straight women gay
>Most probably she'll end with a man

Been watching the Flash on Netflix, while my wife plays games on her laptop.
Got to the Legends/Flash/Arrow crossover episode and the scene where Ray tells Barry that Cold sacrificed himself.
>"So he died a hero..."
>"He died a legend"
>"He died...A SNART"

My wife said that last line without even looking up and I have never laughed so fucking hard. I didn't even know she was paying attention.

>she will never flip onto your dick

>wife
FAKE NEWS

Is Caity Lotz lesbian or something?

>Doesn't have a real-laifu-waifu to watch cape-shit with
SAD

I googled "Caity Lotz backflip". Wow. That is one amazing girl.

she is.

She has a lot of break dancing videos youtube.com/watch?v=QP02lfoCZ0c

she's a real /fit/ hero

I want her to stomp an my balls and call me a faggot.

>Is Caity Lotz lesbian or something?

Honestly don't know. She certainly plays a good one.

Because Laurel stole it off her corpse and had Cisco cannibalize it to make the Canary Cry

Which she never bothered using and a teenager managed to improve when she stole it. It was never seen again

Just plays a bisexual on tv, user

>bisexual

the big difference is the legends change/protect time for the greater good, it's just they're not that particularly good at it.

what barry did was selfish because he did it out of heartbreak. lost his dad to zoom. the guilt drove him to go back and prevent eobard from killing nora.

it's like what ray palmer said, he COULD go back in time and save his fiance but it's against the rules.

>at least when we change time it's not because our poor beloved mother was murdered. When we change time it's because we're a bunch of idiots, you selfish prick.

to be fair, they are only doing it cause Rip vanished on them, partly cause he's terrible at his job and partly cause he goes against the rules too, when it suits him. So they had a terrible teacher and when he vanished who else is going to tell them the rules? The Time Masters were all asshole villains anyway so of course they broke the rules.
yeah probably. These two get REALLY close during the show

It started before Rip left. And even then, they should probably be able to figure out all by themselves that fucking killing people left and right might not be the best idea to maintain the integrity of the timeline.

First half of season 1
>"If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything."

Second half of season 1
>"Don't touch anything? I'll touch whatever I feel like!"

Season 2
>"Oooh, a lesson in not changing history from "Mr. I'm-my-own-grandpa". Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!"
>Bombs Area 51 in broad daylight with a futuristic space ship
>suffocates President Truman with alien guts

I'm only halfway through season 2 and I can't tell if you're exaggerating.

Why can't she come back to Arrow? She is the real Black Canary.