Am i the only one who uses cartoons as an escapism to get away from our rapidly crumbiling civilization and culture...

Am i the only one who uses cartoons as an escapism to get away from our rapidly crumbiling civilization and culture thats made us more worthy of nuclear destruction then ever?

yes

yeah

yep

yes

We gotta get Spongebob back!

GIMME ALL THE MONEY IN THE CASH REGISTER

>rapidly crumbiling civilization
I'm pretty sure i know what makes you think it is, but i gotta say, i haven't lost hope just yet.
The winds are turning, if only slightly, and i dare say our civilization has been closer to crumbling at least a few times the last few decades than it is now, and we made it out

Did Sup Forums ever decipher the meaning? Because I sure as fuck didn't.

No, you're the tripfag who tells himself stories about the death of society in order to justify his hobby of hangin out and watching cartoons.

>there are people who think that civilization today is less stable than it was during the cold war and both world wars

Another one for the list

What list?

WOW, CALM DOWN THERE, LET'S NOT ESCALATE THIS!!!

Looks like we have a good old-fashioned mexican stand-off.

Not this thread again.

DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. NOT EVEN YOURSELF.

DROP THE GLOCKS OR ILL BLOW MY LOAD ON YOUR FACES

DO IT FAGGOT

Hey guys. What's going on in- HYO GOD!

Yeah, sooner or later the people will wake up and the sandniggers will be cast out from the USA and Europa. Glorious Nationalism will replace Globalism and people Trudeau and Merkel will be hanged from trees.

please leave the house

You sound like you're 13.

Civilization was a mistake. Unless spaceflight is achieved it is all for nothing.

DON'T DO THIS, SQUIDWARD!
IT WON'T BRING SPONGEBOB BACK

>I get my worldview from Sup Forums