Tfw Sup Forums isn't old enough to remember when Nick Jr showed animes

>tfw Sup Forums isn't old enough to remember when Nick Jr showed animes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKPU5XyM8p4&list=PLD5E44412CEADBCA8
youtube.com/watch?v=8tBdSirpcVk
youtu.be/ZhXR2BAm2T0?t=517
youtube.com/watch?v=QUgPrhArLvo&index=52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But that's where you're wrong, user. I remember me some Noozles. And Lil'Bits, for that matter.

Don't forget Grimm's Fairy Tales.

My mom hated, hated, hated that show.

Oh, and Maya the Bee. Surprisingly intense show for preschoolers.

Remember the episode where the parasitic fly larva ate the other bug's larvae?

No, but I rememeber the grasshopper being eaten alive in a venus flytrap.

And when a worm was poisoned, so they had to get an earwig to cut him in half.

different show...

better show.

I 'member. Thought for years that it was just a weird fever dream I had, as no one I mentioned it to seemed to recall it.

The thing that always blows my mind about this is that it was directed by the guy who directed Macross and Space Battleship Yamamoto and layouts were done by the guy who served as Miyazaki's mentor.

On the same token, does anyone remember a show about insects living in a tree?

Hey, mine too. The voices drove her insane.

I remember vastly preferring this to Noozles.

Remember when the dad got on stilts and fucked all those little shits up in a race? That was one of the first lessons I got in life about being wary of challenging someone who seems super confident in something...he's probably hustling you.

Sup Forums is old enough to remember before Nick Jr when the network was called Pinwheel. Go bite a fart.

That show ending and milky momo traumatized me as a kid.

>
>No, but I rememeber the grasshopper being eaten alive in a venus flytrap.
>And when a worm was poisoned, so they had to get an earwig to cut him in half.

I do remember Maya the Bee and that earwormy theme but you're not serious about that part, right?
....right?

Yeah, and all the weird puppet shows like Under the Umbrella Tree and Eureka's Castle.

I didn't watch PBS as a kid, so I watched those shows instead of Sesame Street or Mr. Rogers.

Fuck that was a long time ago. I'm lucky I remember pre-kindergarten at all anymore.

I also remember all the anime movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKPU5XyM8p4&list=PLD5E44412CEADBCA8

I remember they used to air a Jungle Book cartoon called "Adventures of Mowgli" or something.

I was super young, but I remember liking it more than the Disney version because it was more violent. Like, midway through the series, Mowgli kills Shere Khan and wears his pelt afterward.

Also remember an episode where one of the she-wolves falls in love with Mowgli and he's all "this is fucked up" and has to get rid of her.

Saw 'em all on both channels.

>minky momo
youtube.com/watch?v=8tBdSirpcVk

I took a trip to Italy a few years ago, and during a siesta found the Little Bits in Italian. I hadn't seen them in forever, so I settled in. It's the one where they go to the ocean. And go skinnydipping. And they were anatomically correct. I couldn't fucking believe it. They never showed their little bits on Nick.

Which part?

Ah, Eurekas Castle. My fave Nick Jr show.

~Pinwheel
Pinwheel
Spinning around...~

I remember, the one with the cobbler's(?) daughters who sleepwalk through a forest of copper/silver/gold trees and spend all night dancing with demons disguised as princes was some wild shit to me.
also a huge fan of pic related, I even had some little plastic sliding puzzle piece of shit merch

That was Flip, they got him out.
But not before he calls Willy an ass
youtu.be/ZhXR2BAm2T0?t=517

Here, 3 hours of your childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=QUgPrhArLvo&index=52

We mexibros got the Japanese version ! Nah nah nah nah nah.