Who is the scariest superhero ?

Who is the scariest superhero ?
Which one would you be the most terrified of facing if you were a villain ?

The answer SHOULD be Ghost Rider.

But the answer is ACTUALLY Dogwelder.

bueno excellente
I'm pretty sure he counts as a hero

Golden Age Spectre

this shit right here.
i can understand the motivation of why god or the spirit of vengeance or my own fears scare me?
but these two chucklefucks? i have no understanding of their existance

Franklin Richards.

The only right answer.

The Punisher. If he's actively looking for me then that means I'm guaranteed to die.

It's him or Plastic Man.

Holy shit.
WWE should've gotten sued.

How did second Dogwelder get remarried after he got divorced for welding dogs to his kids

Stardust or Plastic Man are tied in my book as being the most frightening, but Plas would have to be angry to the point of homicidal. If you're a normal street thug or mugger Plas would treat you the same as Spider-man. I doubt you'd even have a broken bone.

Stardust gives no fucks. The moment you have his attention it's game over for anything you call the rest of your life.

You are like a baby.

This guy for sure. Just fucking christ. you rob a bank or try to pull a heist and he does unthinkable things to you.

Lobo + Mask

What makes Plastic Man scary ?

Imagine a man that can turn himself into anything. That chair you want to sit on? Could be him. That trash on the street? Might be him. Your car? Jesus fuck, it's Plastic Man. Not to mention all those weird faces he makes. Always looks like he's in agony.

Stardust, of course.

I haven't read the shadow. what does he do ?

He is the villain who fights villains, who was doing it before superheroes were even a thing.
Imagine if Batman had no compulsions about killing or using guns, had a hidden network of agents all over the world and was such an effective master of disguise he could be literally anyone, anywhere, on top of having psychic abilities he could use to make you kill yourself. Add in spooky laughter and a penchant for karmic takedowns and that's The Shadow.

Someone post the page from Injustice where Plastic Man sticks his hand up the Flash's nose and threatens to lobotomize him if he makes a move.

The Justice League even goes on high alert when he's coming to see them.

Nice

ANY age Spectre.

You do not win against the Spectre.

You can only pray that you manage to appeal somehow to its human host.

And if it's unbound from a host, then you're just fucked in the most horrifying way possible.

Stardust Is

Post the full thing if you can.

Fuck off, Razorfist. Don't you have a meme president to defend frantically on twitter?

Kamala desu, I don't want to be shoved into a giant vagina thats just horrible