Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40248415
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for the Black Panther shitfest.

Sup Forums fuck off and quit making this thread.

>OP actually thinks this is an acceptable thread

>Wakandans
>Telling other people to be humble

>Thread deleted 2 days ago
>Surely no one will notice!

Stupid racebaiting aside, this kind of meta crossover shit is the worst.

Stop making this thread

>2 days ago

try two minutes ago

Does T'Challa even know who Kendrick Lamar is?

T'challa is in character.

He has the collective knowledge of all black people.

>be black
>act like a rich white asshole

How a rich black asshole differs from the white one?

The amount of useless jewelry, car mods, hos and choice of drugs.

Somebody post the one where his bodyguard threatens Wonder Woman, I need some laffs

>WE WUZ BILLIONZ N SHIT!

>Written, drawn, produced and published by white guys
>Really makes you think

Batman is richer in the comics tho

>comparing hood rich to white nigga rich

Can someone please shoot this nigger.

Allow me to quote the show People vs O.J.

>So what? O.J. never gave back. Well, you see any parks around here named for him? Any children's centers? See, now Jim Brown cared about black people. He was an activist. He spoke up. Once O.J. made his money, he split and never came back. He became white.

They'd better or he'll make them humble.

>Can't leave the country without a coup starting

Good. Fuck the inner cities. I hope they never pull themselves out of their hole

>pull themselves out of their hole
>themselves
If it was like that there would be no problem.

Yeah really makes me think that I'm not going to see this movie now if it becomes a huge political statement, and from this stupid pandering shit from a "artist" making it seem like characters that never have shown any racist leaning are huge racist now.

I wanted to see Black Panther, I wanted to see Wonder Woman, I wanted to watch Star Wars, and now I just wont see them. I'm no longer the audience they want so i just wont bother, so should all of you. Just fucking ignore it, its not a thing if you guys just shut the fuck up and ignore it.

The more you rage the more you are framed as the badguy.

He's right though. He cured cancer after all

What does it mean "wealthier"? Does Wakanda budget in his personal use? Just what fucked up dictatorship state is it?

Does more crime ? Or at least gets caught more ?

He's right on being richer but I'm pretty sure both of them could kick his ass.

But that's true though he is more wealthier than both of them

They should just make a movie about wonder woman and black panter and forget the league of the extraordinary white patriarchal men
Who needs 80 years of comic history? Superhero movies should be about shit posting on Twitter with a male tears mug

Remember when mods didn't delete every single thing they dislike and thier boss did his job and kicked their asses when they stepped out of line?

No shit, how do you think they became rich in the first place?

>moot
>kicking anyone's ass

There wasn't anything that SJW about Star Wars or wondy, they just had woman protags, if you think that's so awful, you're just as bad as them.

They weren't great though you're not missing out

Implying a Wakandan has any right to say that to anyone. Fuck those pricks, Namor did nothing wrong.

I remember when Sup Forums took in mlp because they love them so much

The pol/tards will screech tonight

Who the fuck is moot?

New video never fucking ever.

Only if Reggie Hudlin writes him. Because he's into that shit.

Same goes for most athletes, movie stars, musicians.

They aren't gonna roll down into the hood just to get shot by some banger looking for cred.

Why is Bruce here? Why does T'challa know how wealthy and powerful Batman Bruce Wayne is when he doesn't exist in any Marvel universe? The logistics of this conversation make no sense.

True, only of the other Wakanda tribes decide that Challa family have it too good or just a distant relative decided its their turn to wear the mantle.

Wakanda is unstable as fuck.

Ahahahah look at this faggot

>I'm gonna pity myself because I'm a white guy

Source?

Batman could probably figure a way to make the Vibranium in his own suit kill him.

Only because he's a head of state and controls that wealth.

Dude, a 20 year old slav girl picked you and smashed you against a plane like if you were nothing.

He'd need a sample first. That aside, killing T'challa not only doesn't disprove what he's saying, it also makes him more mature than either of them.

Black Widow took him out with electric darts in Civil War. Batman would destroy Black Panther

Bruce and Tony do more active good for their people than T'challa.

What's the argument here?

Reminder that he could save people from dying of cancer, but don't do it.

Batman literally became a god.

He could save much of Africa from famine. But won't.

Even so, Wakanda is only one country, and its primary source of income is unknown but most likely technology. Wayne Enterprises is an international corporation with its fingers in every single industry and facet of daily life. It's not impossible for Bruce to be wealthier - just look at a list of the world's richest people and see what their jobs are.

exposing black panther to casual niggers was a mistake

Also Wakanda has been destroyed (at least the capital) at least twice.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40248415

But that's false...

Underrated post.

>be humble
>sit down
Quick rundown on why he's saying this? I'm sure it's not meant to be ironic.

Sup Forums don't give a fuck by this, i believe that is someone of Sup Forums.

DELETE THIS!